Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Is Planet X already in our solar system?  (Read 7837 times)

Artio

Is Planet X already in our solar system?
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:51:40 AM »
I have found a user named Highwic he thinks that he can already see Planet X in the sky's and that it should be around at august 2010 be near the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/user/highwic#p/a/f/1/Cc99Pauldo0

Could it be that planet x would be faster then expected ? I am not a astronomer but, i think if it would be already that close, our sun would already change dramatically wouldn't it ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:21:34 AM by Artio »

Korath

Re: Is Planet X already in our solorsytem?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 07:32:26 AM »
that vid looks alot like the view of Jupiter this past fall (2009), I have pictures galore of it through my telescope, you can see 3 of the moons when he zooms in..   I'll find some of the pics that look like his vid

Guardian

Re: Is Planet X already in our solar system?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 01:36:12 PM »
Planet X is not yet illuminated for view with the naked eye or telescope. So whatever is in the video is not PX. It won't be until PX (if its out there) travels somewhere between the distance of Saturn and Jupiter that it will start to become illuminated, and by that time, things will be pretty hairy.

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=105.0
There is a Topic here started by Cubajoe, called "We have our brown dwarf."

Cubajoe saw the article on Godlike Productions and it was originally posted on another site, traced back to scientists in Spain.
This is probably worthwhile to look into more... somewhere it was posted it could be seen in the far southerly skies in spring
or summer.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:34:14 AM by Yowbarb »

Korath

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »
NASA claims G1.9 is a super nova that happened like 149 years ago..   they have several pictures of it as it got bigger, the explosion that is

Yowbarb

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 06:57:02 AM »
NASA claims G1.9 is a super nova that happened like 149 years ago..   they have several pictures of it as it got bigger, the explosion that is

Korath, thanks for the info...

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
I read the NASA info. They have to put 2 different spectrum pictures together to see this object. One for the object and one for the flames around it. My only question is; wouldn't a supernova that close have wiped life here out? I don't remember the distance away they state, but it's not far for a supernova.

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 06:47:06 AM »
Note the reason I posted this here it may be significant for there to be a quake
like this so far south...
======================================================
Monday, April 12, 2010 at 06:23:12 AM (EDT) - Eastern Daylight
Date-Time
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:20:42 PM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »
That youtube clip might have something to it. I went out to view the sky tonite with my binoculars. I could see a few stars, and then they were fading away. That's when I noticed that they are still spraying contrails, after dark. They don't want us to see something. That is obvious.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
This fellow has a series of clips, that if nothing else, show some interesting activity;  Planet X? It's Moving!! Update 040910 @ 1:15 am EST

Lori

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 04:01:17 PM »
Oh My... Do yah think?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 09:15:33 PM »
The guy on youtube that made that clip, has several others fron other times. He goes by "jcattera", and if you search him by name on youtube you can see the others. I would say it's Jupiter he is seeing, but you can see many moons when viewing Jupiter.

Socrates

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
wrong date: "2012" = "2018"...
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 12:46:14 AM »
PLANET X, CROSSING THIS MONTH? CHRISTMAS SURPRISES?
Higher Truth channel on YouTube suggests that the alignment in the famous 2012 JPL simulation was correct, only it represented the wrong year.
If he's right, apparently the earliest [?] crossing date of PX is this Xmas.

(I'd like to check out his longer vids on Patreon but they demand a credit card (and in much of the world credit cards are not issued as readily as they are in the States).)
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 04:44:13 AM »
Good for the rest of the world!  We don't use them, but do have debit cards which look the same.

Hope we can learn more Soc.

Socrates

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
"Adam & Eve Story"...
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 05:20:27 PM »
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 05:34:45 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW