Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP  (Read 14752 times)

family times41607

• none
Re: Why try...why worry.. is it all for Naught? HELP
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »
  I'm still sucking air, preppen,  and watching the east coast moon, change and seeing diffrent pictures on it.
Our moon has been full for awhile, and you can see it until around 8.45  wild.
Good luck to all

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
Love the poem Chaunska!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 08:45:32 PM »
Still sucking air here! ... Practicing reading between the lines on everything I can too, i.e., city glows at night have a pink/rose shade now, have seen a 'horizontal' moon now many times, the sunrise shows 'the early sun glow' now (pre-rise) for at least 4X the length of the horizon that it used to ---> I figure these are all harbinger of the PX Flyby so a little urgency in prepping now, but still time for coffee?

Thanks for noticing and posting these things...
Now that someone mentions it I do see a larger area of pre-sunset glow.
Will post more info soon... My sunset sunrise views are obstructed now due to the consistent low elevation of my state (Florida) and all the trees.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 05:14:23 PM »
I have been watching the 2012 videos, reading the books, praying and all the rest, including prepping.. so if we are expecting a huge tidal wave to sweep over most of the usa and we are in the flood zone, why bother...  just accept our fate and go on...  I am confused... 

HELP

Hello bornrebel1950 I see you haven't been on the Town Hall for awhile.
If you are still reading here, go ahead and post. We would like to see how you're doing.
- Yowbarb

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 07:43:53 PM »
If you are still reading here, go ahead and post. We would like to see how you're doing.
- Yowbarb

Amen to that! I firmly believe in "to be forewarned is to be forearmed." Depending on what happens, no amount of knowledge may help you, but if your in an area where a little planning and preparation can make the difference, then this site is perfect. Earth will change, the stars we stare at night might change, but some life will survive - it always does. Sites like this one can give you that edge that could literally save your life.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:10 PM »
I have been watching the 2012 videos, reading the books, praying and all the rest, including prepping.. so if we are expecting a huge tidal wave to sweep over most of the usa and we are in the flood zone, why bother...  just accept our fate and go on...  I am confused... 

HELP

- Yowbarb

Roger that Barb, still here bornrebel1950?  I hope you are.  I was just talking with someone about this the other day and it brings up some awesome memories.  If I had just given up way back then, and decided that pulling up a chair and a six pack was the best option, then my family and I would still be completely unprepared for whatever is going to happen.  Instead, we are still here and are prepared for just about anything and I never thought we would get to this point two or three years ago...  What if I hadn't even tried though? 

That is the only reason I posted a response to this old blog...  for the person who just joined and is just waking up and may be thinking, "Why even try?"
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »

HELP

- Yowbarb

Roger that Barb, still here bornrebel1950?  I hope you are.  I was just talking with someone about this the other day and it brings up some awesome memories.  If I had just given up way back then, and decided that pulling up a chair and a six pack was the best option, then my family and I would still be completely unprepared for whatever is going to happen.  Instead, we are still here and are prepared for just about anything and I never thought we would get to this point two or three years ago...  What if I hadn't even tried though? 

That is the only reason I posted a response to this old blog...  for the person who just joined and is just waking up and may be thinking, "Why even try?"

Well said, you guys. Really enjoying your post JKB, and also Planetxseeker.  :)
I hope bornrebel1950 comes back and reads this.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 03:40:23 PM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 08:26:30 AM »
I am finding that many people who initially embraced the truth of a Pole Shift and prepared, are now for some reason feeling like "What is the point, we are all most likely going to die."  Even members of my group are going through this.  Some of my family have quit prepping and are now focused on ascension.

They are now of the belief that they will leap to another dimension on Dec 21, 2012.  Now I am not saying I believe or disbelieve this scenario, but for me, the instinct is still the same, to prepare to survive this event and help others survive also.  As I told a friend just yesterday, if I do not ascend, and I go through this event and survive, I will be happy I prepared.  If I do ascend, not all will do so, and my preps may help someone else survive.

One family member said that a book she is reading which channels aliens, says mankind will not survive the shift and that they, (the aliens) are preparing to "lift up into space ships" many of us, and then when things are better here on earth they will put us back down here.  She is looking forward to that scenario.  This is hard for me to......I don't know, what to say about it.  She says everyone will be fried here on earth and none of us will survive, ascension is the only answer.  I had to remind her that we have had pole shifts before this one, and mankind did survive, maybe not all, but many did, otherwise there would be no one who could have described the events as they have done in the Bible, (Exodus), and the Kolbrin, and other ancient texts throughout the world.  She had no answer to that. 

So even though here at the last hours, many of us are tired and weary of anticipating and fearing this event, we need to recognize that these are normal emotions.  It is, and always has been mankind's instinct to survive, that will never change.  Now is the time to push forward, and do the best we can to prepare to survive.  If for some reason we do not, that is fine also, since as someone recently told me, our bodies are only vehicles and our soul will continue to survive and our existence will continue.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 10:29:24 AM »
I am finding that many people who initially embraced the truth of a Pole Shift and prepared, are now for some reason feeling like "What is the point, we are all most likely going to die."  Even members of my group are going through this.  Some of my family have quit prepping and are now focused on ascension.

They are now of the belief that they will leap to another dimension on Dec 21, 2012.  Now I am not saying I believe or disbelieve this scenario, but for me, the instinct is still the same, to prepare to survive this event and help others survive also.  As I told a friend just yesterday, if I do not ascend, and I go through this event and survive, I will be happy I prepared.  If I do ascend, not all will do so, and my preps may help someone else survive.

One family member said that a book she is reading which channels aliens, says mankind will not survive the shift and that they, (the aliens) are preparing to "lift up into space ships" many of us, and then when things are better here on earth they will put us back down here.  She is looking forward to that scenario.  This is hard for me to......I don't know, what to say about it.  She says everyone will be fried here on earth and none of us will survive, ascension is the only answer.  I had to remind her that we have had pole shifts before this one, and mankind did survive, maybe not all, but many did, otherwise there would be no one who could have described the events as they have done in the Bible, (Exodus), and the Kolbrin, and other ancient texts throughout the world.  She had no answer to that. 

So even though here at the last hours, many of us are tired and weary of anticipating and fearing this event, we need to recognize that these are normal emotions.  It is, and always has been mankind's instinct to survive, that will never change.  Now is the time to push forward, and do the best we can to prepare to survive.  If for some reason we do not, that is fine also, since as someone recently told me, our bodies are only vehicles and our soul will continue to survive and our existence will continue.

Endtimesgal_2012 that is a wonderful post! I am totally 100% in agreement with you.
You are very valuable here.
Sent you a PM sorry if it was lengthy too late to edit it. Let's stay in touch,  ;D
Yowbarb

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »

There are literally a thousand variables that will affect the severity of a pole shift. It is not an extinction level event on a global scale. Isolated parts of the globe will have a very rough time, but for a good chunk of the globe, its a prolonged storm that will not be pleasant, but is not an "end of times" scenario. The Mayans predicted the end of the 5th age of man - which means 4 proceeded it. There is absolutely nothing to suggest there won't be a 6th age. To me, it seems like a natural progression to me. Yes, it will be a life changing event, but we will move on mourning those we've lost.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 10:14:35 AM »
Excellent comment Planetseeker!

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 08:59:05 PM »
I have been gravitating more and more to the acension side, personally, for some time now.  I have not stopped prepping all together as I just aquired another case of MRE's today, but I have essentially stopped prepping in most other areas.   My wife and I have enough to keep us going for six months and I am starting to wonder if I'm even going to need the guns and ammo I have stashed away.  I have not posted much in the Acension topic lately because my beliefs have gotten far enough out there that I don't want to freak out newer members.

I know many have grown weary with all of the predictions that have not come through and the timelines that keep shifting further and further out, but I am hanging in there.  I've been researching PX and acension for over three years now and it would be a shame to throw in the towel this close to the end of the year.  I think we are all going to be OK, but that is just my opinion.  I think at the most, we will need to be able to get through 30 days or so of rough times ahead but again, that is just my opinion.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 04:32:14 AM »
I have been gravitating more and more to the acension side, personally, for some time now.  I have not stopped prepping all together as I just aquired another case of MRE's today, but I have essentially stopped prepping in most other areas.   My wife and I have enough to keep us going for six months and I am starting to wonder if I'm even going to need the guns and ammo I have stashed away.  I have not posted much in the Acension topic lately because my beliefs have gotten far enough out there that I don't want to freak out newer members.

I know many have grown weary with all of the predictions that have not come through and the timelines that keep shifting further and further out, but I am hanging in there.  I've been researching PX and acension for over three years now and it would be a shame to throw in the towel this close to the end of the year.  I think we are all going to be OK, but that is just my opinion.  I think at the most, we will need to be able to get through 30 days or so of rough times ahead but again, that is just my opinion.

JKB, I am not sure why, but I too have started feeling like we will all be OK as well.  Just sort of like an inner peace has settled in on me.  It's truly a wonderful feeling, considering how I felt last year at this time!  I guess only time will tell, but at this point I don't have any additional funds for prepping supplies, so I'm glad to hear that you think the thirty days to six months is sufficient.  Thanks for sharing that with us.....

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 06:14:04 AM »

JKB, I am not sure why, but I too have started feeling like we will all be OK as well.  Just sort of like an inner peace has settled in on me.  It's truly a wonderful feeling, considering how I felt last year at this time!  I guess only time will tell, but at this point I don't have any additional funds for prepping supplies, so I'm glad to hear that you think the thirty days to six months is sufficient.  Thanks for sharing that with us.....

I found reading Alexey Dmitriev's paper very reassuring. He is advocating that the pole shift began in the 90's and will top out at 120 miles per year - a gradual pole shift, not at all like the one that froze the mastodon with fresh greens in its mouth and stomach. The constant rumble of earthquakes and growing lava in the volcanoes bears watching. Of course, the initial reaction of the Titanic was that the iceberg collision was not serious, but at present, this appears to be a mellow transition.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 12:15:33 PM »
Wow, JKB!  You could have been writing for me.  I've slowly started to think that all my preps may be used to help other people, who didn't wake up in time.  I'm not adding much--just replacing what we use, or bargains I can't pass up.  I feel that most of us who were supposed to wake up already have, and I can patiently wait for whatever is coming, all the while knowing that my preps may alleviate someone else's suffering. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:19:52 PM by Montanabarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...