Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Overweight + Out of Shape = Dangerous 2012 Scenario  (Read 66419 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Overweight + Out of Shape = Dangerous 2012 Scenario
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2014, 09:34:15 PM »
I start next week, I hope I can stick with it.

bk

« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2014, 02:16:37 AM »
Planet Fitness just had a special $10 to join $10 a month. I joined because they are open 24/7 so I went to the gym at 4 A.M. today and beat the crowd.

Yowbarb

« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2014, 11:31:11 AM »
I start next week, I hope I can stick with it.

Endtimesgal that's awesome! All the best of luck with that.
I think I have Curves free with my Supplemental health plan and I have a Tai Chi video too from my plan...Time to start making time for that...

Yowbarb

« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2014, 07:38:33 PM »
Joined the gym Sat. I can feel the weakness leaving the body today  ;D

;D

Yowbarb

« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2014, 09:41:30 AM »
Yowbarb Note: This latest thing I am doing  - I feel it actually will work with a minimum of fuss and work and that is important!  :)
This may sound like a commercial but here it is.  It is for reals. I posted this on a friends News feed:

Daughter Gab got us a Nutri Bullet. On sale, COSTCO. Wow! and Joellen and Ryan got one and use it too, now. Take a small dab of kale or whatever, a couple pieces fruit or veg perhaps some raw cashews fill halfway up to fill line with good water. Push it down and let it whiz around for like 45 seconds and voila! Breakfast! Yumm. This AM I made one for Gabby - early AM she had to leave. Small bit kale/spinach mixture, three slices unsweetened pineapple some of the juice; three baby carrots two radishes and so good! I haven't been able to try the recipes which use raw cashews walnuts goji berries etc. For the protein. Off red meat and hardly any meat protein. Nutri bullet = Lots more energy.  From start to finish including rinsing the blade part = five minutes!! end of my own Facebook post.
Yowbarb Note: Article images below are from Happenstance Home blog, Lydia. Great stuff!
Closing Note: Important take a minute and read the little pamphlet it takes hardly any fruit and veg etc. to make the drink. Only about halfway up in the container! In spite of what anyone may say or blog, do use the required amt. of water to the fill line!  ;D 

http://happenstanceathome.blogspot.com/2012/08/where-my-focus-has-been-nutribullet.html 

Yowbarb

« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »
I forgot to mention you can use these ingredients too. Listed below. I do recommend start with the heavier ingredients such as the raw oatmeal, granola, wheat germ raw cashews, walnuts, Goji berries etc. On the bottom but leave room for and do not and neglect those life-giving raw greens such as kale, some fruit. Daughter just wants the liver-cleanse type drinks in the AM before work. I will make that and split it with her. About mid-morning I will have one with some protein sources added such as listed below. I am not eating the meat like she is so I need some granola, nuts, yogurt. I plan to do two per day for me.  :)
(See Nutri Bullet Recipes)
Raw oatmeal,
regular oatmeal,
granola,
raw cashews,
walnuts
protein powder
yogurt
as well as the dark greens and fruits.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:23:21 AM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2014, 02:34:20 PM »
A friend of mine just got one of those, and now I'm just a tad jealous...I want one too!!  ;D  So glad you got one, hopefully we can start sharing some good recipes soon!  Now that I'm no longer a smoker, everything I eat tastes so good, everything I smell, smells so good....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yowbarb

« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2014, 09:38:08 AM »
 ;)

Yowbarb

« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2014, 08:10:32 AM »
A friend of mine just got one of those, and now I'm just a tad jealous...I want one too!!  ;D  So glad you got one, hopefully we can start sharing some good recipes soon!  Now that I'm no longer a smoker, everything I eat tastes so good, everything I smell, smells so good....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Update: I have dropped 5-7 pounds since beginning the Nutri Bullet regime. It is so idiot simple and fun.
I make one for daughter to take out the door in the AM.
A frequent combo: A green mixture of kale chard and spinach (many stores have.) A few peeled baby carrots - just about 3. Celery. Cucumber or radish etc. Natural Greek Yogurt plain. For my own I add a dab of honey and this AM I added a few T of granola which has slivered almonds in it. Fill it part way up and add the purified water. Press it down and it grinds it all up. Start to finish drinks for both of us = ten minutes max.
 :)

Yowbarb

« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2014, 08:15:41 AM »
Frozen or fresh banana. I forgot been using that for past few days too. Also been using some frozen fruit. Bulk packs. Some varieties have too many seeds so it takes a bit of experimentation. I use a combo with peaches, pineapple a few strawberries but I don't but many strawberries seeds galore.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2014, 04:11:42 PM »

Update: I have dropped 5-7 pounds since beginning the Nutri Bullet regime. It is so idiot simple and fun.
I make one for daughter to take out the door in the AM.
A frequent combo: A green mixture of kale chard and spinach (many stores have.) A few peeled baby carrots - just about 3. Celery. Cucumber or radish etc. Natural Greek Yogurt plain. For my own I add a dab of honey and this AM I added a few T of granola which has slivered almonds in it. Fill it part way up and add the purified water. Press it down and it grinds it all up. Start to finish drinks for both of us = ten minutes max.
 :)

Excellent Barb, Good for you!!  :)  I still didn't get to Walmart to pick one up, but hopefully this week sometime.  I'm overdue for a trip there!  Keep up the good Work!!  ;D

Yowbarb

« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2014, 01:07:14 PM »
Enlightenme I would be soo happy if you got one on the w.e.  8)
There is a diff between the Magic Bullet and the Nutri bullet. Same company but the Nutri bullet the newer invention, (U probably know all that.)  :) The $49 deal may have been Magic Bullet.
Not remembering the price - saw the Nutri Bullet on shelves at WalMart the other day...
One important thing is leave room in the Bullet and add water  - leaves more room for the grinding. The largest container is a good size. That makes two modest servings if you only have time to do two - one for hubby.
I add yogurt and a tad honey and sometimes granola as well when I have the whole thing to myself. When I make that larger amount for myself it helps keeps me functioning and working for hours.
Often I just make one to share with Gab and if I feel like honey I add it when done. She doesn't want any honey...

ilinda

« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »
Wow!  Congrats on the 5-7# weight loss, Barb.   Do you feel it is due to the Magic Bullet/Nutri Bullet and now you're getting lots and lots of fresh fruits and veggies?  I think I may have seen one a friend brought to our "Movie Night" last weekend.  He showed how you just fill it and then push down and it does its thing and then you have a puree like mix.

pbutter72

« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2014, 06:14:07 PM »
I forgot to mention you can use these ingredients too. Listed below. I do recommend start with the heavier ingredients such as the raw oatmeal, granola, wheat germ raw cashews, walnuts, Goji berries etc. On the bottom but leave room for and do not and neglect those life-giving raw greens such as kale, some fruit. Daughter just wants the liver-cleanse type drinks in the AM before work. I will make that and split it with her. About mid-morning I will have one with some protein sources added such as listed below. I am not eating the meat like she is so I need some granola, nuts, yogurt. I plan to do two per day for me.  :)
(See Nutri Bullet Recipes)
Raw oatmeal,
regular oatmeal,
granola,
raw cashews,
walnuts
protein powder
yogurt
as well as the dark greens and fruits.  ;)

Yum! I have to try this for sure :)
Thank you for Sharing
~pB

Yowbarb

« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
I recommend everyone get a couple of these. (Nutribullet.) Maybe order some extra containers too. The largest plastic container which fits onto the grinder makes enough drink for two people.
I made some for my daughter today and sent her off with the big batch. Banana, a few pieces frozen fruit, plain Greek yogurt, mixed greens, including kale, a few baby carrots about a 3" piece of peeled cucumber. Water.
Then I made a batch for myself. Daughter doesn't seem to want the nuts and seeds today I used pumpkin seeds and sunflowers seeds (both raw) for mine. Threw in the last ripe banana since it wouldn't keep.  ;D  All the same ingredients listed above. Yumm.
Oh I do add a bit of honey for myself.  ;) Not everyone wants that...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:12:00 AM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW