Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Terrible abuses against animals, Inselemel's Topic  (Read 8357 times)

inselemel

Terrible abuses against animals, Inselemel's Topic
« on: October 31, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
Hi, i am sure a lot of you are aware of the destruction quite a lot of our fellow 'humans' are doing to the planet, but i thought there may some that maybe unaware of what is happening. The Javan Rhino in Vietnam was officially declared EXTINCT last week and the Rhino Wars are continuing in Africa at high speed with 309 of these magnificent creatures brutally killed in South Africa alone, with many calfs included as the poachers kill them as the calves get in the way of their hacking up of the mother others are orphaned as my photo shows. Ivory is again on the increase as the demand countries (Vietnam, China) their increased economic dominance is increasing the demand for ivory and Rhino horn. One Asian Pangolin is being killed EVERY HOUR. 73 MILLION Sharks are killed every year for Shark Fin Soup. Sharks may not be everyone's cup of tea as they are not cute and cuddly and killed 6 people worldwide last year but the oceans need their apex predator - it is basic biology. Right now at Tajii in Japan the annual "The slaughter of 20,000 dolphins, porpoises, and small whales occurs in Japan each year. Starting on September 1st and usually continuing through March of the next year, fishermen herd whole families of small cetaceans into a shallow bays and mercilessly stab and drown them to death." If they have demand from overseas Water parks then a few of these animals get separated from their family and put into pens for later shipping to the various aquariums around the world. In the summer months the Faeroe Islands "As many as 1,000 endangered long-finned pilot whales are brutally killed in the Faeroe Islands each year." Its not just the animals, the very lungs of planet Earth (the Amazon Rainforest) is being cut down at an alarming rate "Deforestation of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest has increased almost sixfold, new data suggests." I could go on and on as it seems every animal is under threat now as us humans reach 7 Billion.

I do think that we as humans are supposed to be guardians of Mother Earth and our fellow inhabitants and we are failing badly. Most of you will be aware of what's happening but for those who don't i hope this is an eyeopener and I do think our treatment of our fellow inhabitants of this earth will be a factor in the 'Judgement Day' that many of us on this board believe is going to happen. 

p.s. if anyone would like to know of organisations to join to help please let me know as i can tell you a few.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:14:52 AM by inselemel »

chaunska

Re: Terrible abuses against animals, Inselemel's Topic
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:16:38 PM »
I don't think your dolphin picture uploaded.   I see the others, including a picture of yellow fin tuna, that is labeled dolphin, but there is no dolphin picture.   Very sad though... :(

inselemel

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 04:17:15 AM »
Sorry Chaunska i must of chose the wrong photo. I have now amended it with a picture of dolphins being murdered in Japan.

steviecarrick6

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 04:50:00 AM »
distressing images indeed. particularly the baby rhino still by its dead mothers side, killed only for its tusk and hide.  sadly as long as there is a demand , as you say , the new superpowers - then it provides a lucrative supply for well organised and funded `poachers` .  It should be dealt with in the same way and with the same force as the illegal drug `industry`.  As for shark finns and dolphins - we should look at what rich eastern people treat as delicacies on their dinner tables.   
there are none so deaf as those who do not want to hear.. . . nor none so blind that do not wish to see ..

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 05:22:29 AM »
Thanks Stevie, as regards the rhino the baby is being cared for along with other baby rhino in South Africa. The horn is allegedly supposed to be used for medication and it has been scientifically proven not to have any medicinal properties nor any properties for beauty products (Elle MacPherson saga). I have just heard about an another elephant poaching in Zambia where the calf has been rescued but two of the anti poaching guys were killed in action fighting these well armed highly organized cartels. You are right to draw similarities between the drug trade and the wildlife trade. The trade in wild animals was 3rd with Drugs and Arms dealing the other two. It seems to be everything with a pulse that is being eaten. I made a remark on the There used to be life on Mars topic ( i think that is what it is called) anyway that Mars was harvested for all of what was on it by the Annunaki and i do believe the same thing is happening here. The Shark friendly people are fighting back, (Shark Angels, The Shark Alliance and Sea Shepherd) have made very vocal campaigns to see bans set in place in various cities mostly in the US and recently Canada, yesterday i saw an article on my FB page that a young South African girl who swims with sharks (not GW or Bulls) has appeared on a TV programme in the States re her campaign to try and stop people being terrified of sharks and treating them like other animals and she is now going to speak to the UN regarding it. I am not a big fan of the UN so i won't hold my breath for them to do anything about the mass extinction that Asian countries are perpetrating on what seems like all the animals of this planet. Bush Warriors is another FB page that shows the world what the real extent of the 'harvesting' of planet earth. Its the downright cowardice of all nations to do anything about this 'harvesting' not to mention the human rights abuses in China, Tibet and Mongolia.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  China has got the world were they want them and even more now with the EU going cap in hand to China to help with the bailout.  :'( >:(

Plantman40

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
MANKIND is not so KIND

inselemel

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 02:27:07 PM »
Totally Agree Plantman40.

inselemel

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 03:29:05 PM »
Agree totally Chaunska, i actually can't wait for Planet Earth to get its reboot. The small animals are being killed wholesale aswell Geckos, Pangolins, the list is endless.

inselemel

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 05:05:54 AM »
This is from Sea Shepherd, that i thought might be of interest on how money which was supposed to help Japan after the Earthquake and resulting Tsunami and Nuclear disaster has been used for Whaling.

"Amazing Disgrace HOW JAPAN HAS USED TSUNAMI AND EARTHQUAKE RELIEF FUNDS TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL WHALING
COMMENTARY BY CAPTAIN PAUL WATSON

After the horrific tragedy of March 11th, hundreds of thousands of Japanese people had their lives permanently altered by the triple blow of the earthquake, the tsunami, and the nuclear horror of Fukushima.
People from around the world responded generously and millions of dollars poured into Japan to help the many families who lost their children, parents, homes, and worldly possessions.
The world responded and demonstrated that they cared; yet seven months later, thousands of Japanese families remain homeless as a devastated infrastructure continues to be slowly rebuilt.
When people the world over sent their donations to Japan, it was with the innocent understanding that their contributions would be used by the Japanese government for the purpose of actually helping the Japanese victims of the disasters.

What they did not anticipate or imagine is that some of these funds would be used to subsidize the illegal slaughter of whales in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary. But that is what the Japanese Fisheries Agency has done with a large amount of the relief funds. It is a complete disgrace and the Japanese government is displaying blatant contempt in response to the world’s generosity by this shameful behavior.

On October 21st, 2011, the Japanese cabinet agreed to set aside 2.28 billion yen (over $29 million USD) in tax revenue to help those in the worst affected regions. Since then, it has been discovered that the Japanese Fisheries Agency submitted a request entitled “measures to stabilize the scientific whaling research programme” that actually requested and received this full amount for security to defend the so-called Japanese scientific whaling fleet in the Southern Ocean.

The justification is that some of the whalers working on the Antarctic whaling fleet’s vessels were from communities damaged by the earthquake and tsunami.
This request comes at a time when the whaling program in Japan is suffering from debts of over $60 million USD. What this actually means is that donations from around the world sent by well-meaning generous people to help victims of the earthquake will now be used to attempt to stop Sea Shepherd Conservation Society from defending whales in the Southern Ocean.
Japan has actually allocated nearly $30 million USD specifically to oppose Sea Shepherd’s efforts to defend the whales of the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.
It is ludicrous that this wealthy economic superpower is treating Sea Shepherd like an actual nation that they are at war with. The Prime Minister of Japan has actually stated that Japan will not surrender to Sea Shepherd.
It appears that this will be a very different and more challenging campaign this season.

Despite this incredible war chest of rechanneled relief funds, the international crew of volunteers on our three Sea Shepherd ships will continue to defend whales against overwhelming odds.
Japan has political power, tens of millions of dollars, faster and larger ships, and four whalers for every whale defender, but we have something they do not – a passionate and courageous crew of international volunteers, willing to risk our lives to defend the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary.
Operation Divine Wind, our eighth campaign to defend whales in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary, will begin in early December."

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 07:07:45 AM »
This is from Sea Shepherd, that i thought might be of interest on how money which was supposed to help Japan after the Earthquake and resulting Tsunami and Nuclear disaster has been used for Whaling.

"Amazing Disgrace HOW JAPAN HAS USED TSUNAMI AND EARTHQUAKE RELIEF FUNDS TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL WHALING
COMMENTARY BY CAPTAIN PAUL WATSON

After the horrific tragedy of March 11th, hundreds of thousands of Japanese people had their lives permanently altered by the triple blow of the earthquake, the tsunami, and the nuclear horror of Fukushima.
People from around the world responded generously and millions of dollars poured into Japan to help the many families who lost their children, parents, homes, and worldly possessions.
The world responded and demonstrated that they cared; yet seven months later, thousands of Japanese families remain homeless as a devastated infrastructure continues to be slowly rebuilt.
When people the world over sent their donations to Japan, it was with the innocent understanding that their contributions would be used by the Japanese government for the purpose of actually helping the Japanese victims of the disasters.

What they did not anticipate or imagine is that some of these funds would be used to subsidize the illegal slaughter of whales in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary. But that is what the Japanese Fisheries Agency has done with a large amount of the relief funds. It is a complete disgrace and the Japanese government is displaying blatant contempt in response to the world’s generosity by this shameful behavior.

On October 21st, 2011, the Japanese cabinet agreed to set aside 2.28 billion yen (over $29 million USD) in tax revenue to help those in the worst affected regions. Since then, it has been discovered that the Japanese Fisheries Agency submitted a request entitled “measures to stabilize the scientific whaling research programme” that actually requested and received this full amount for security to defend the so-called Japanese scientific whaling fleet in the Southern Ocean.

UUGGHH!!  This makes me so mad I'm seeing red!  How atrocious is that!!  Thank heavens for the Sea Shepherd and it's crew.

inselemel

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
Thanks enlightenme, to see i am not the only one who got angry when reading this.  Steam was coming out of my ears and nostrils when i read it, totally agree with your thank goodness for Sea Shepherd and Captain Paul Watson. Another thing i found out recently is that the government of Mozambique has agreed with the Botswana and Zimbabwe (Mugabe) govts that a new harbour is to be built in one of the most bio diverse areas in the World in Mozambique - Dobela. Mozambique has a large port as it is - the capital Maputo and South Africa has Richards Bay which is huge and not far away from the both Maputo and the proposed site, it is full workforce all 250,000 people are to be Chinese with the chinese funding a tar road in an Elephant corridor which is home to the biggest tuskers in the world. The port is allegedly to transport coal from Botswana but most environmentalist thing it will also be used for the decimation of  shark's for the soup and to illegally transport Rhino horn and Ivory. 1. it is totally unnecessary to build another port when you have 2 so close. 2. Only the top politicians will benefit - no local jobs. 3. Totally amoral with all the destruction to marine and terrestial habitats. I am so angry  >:( >:( >:( with whats going on in the world against both the animal kingdom and the destructions of the worlds rainforests. I really think it is only mother nature that can sort it out, with Earth Changes etc.

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 03:37:12 PM »
No surprise that PX is inbound now especially considering all the bogus and unnecessary nature-upsetting schemes that are going on all over the world. Worth crossing the cusp (I think) to see it/know it all come to an end! Part of the trick will be remaining steadfast to those many greedy humans (?) set for survival underground. Sounding like the real work/trial/etc will be in the after-times. Hard to get a handle on after-times preparation in this respect. Thoughts?

inselemel

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
Another extinction of a Rhino subspecies - only 3 weeks ago it was the Vietnam Javan Rhino which was declared extinct and this week it is the Western Black Rhino to be declared extinct.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15430787
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15663982

bittersweetorchards - i believe that the entire animal kingdom will ascend into the 4th or 5th dimensions before or after the 'Like-Minded Beings' (basically the non destructive, non greedy non materialistic etc people) and all the animals will be able to live there lives without the threat of extinction as and i know it is a cliche and sounds corny but all animals including humans will live harmoniously with each other and the 3D earth will become like a wasteland. I agree as you said 'part of the trick is to be steadfast to those many greedy humans' but i personally think the hard times are now, having to put up with the destruction of this planet by it's own inhabitants the mental anguish i feel for all the animals on this planet and the rainforests and how it is really beyond my little brain how people can not only be so cruel and barbaric to this planets other inhabitants (wildlife) but how short termist they all are it seems to me that destruction of all the wildlife, the oceans and the forests is what a lot of people on this earth are hell bent on.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 05:06:18 AM »
This is truly a sad subject, but necessary.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Plantman40

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 06:59:41 AM »
Romans 8:
18.For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who has subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...