Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The single most Important item for survival  (Read 4883 times)

errrv

The single most Important item for survival
« on: November 03, 2011, 07:13:27 PM »
I've been going over and over my lists, but the single most important item is a clear head. Drug free, alchohol free, clear thinking. This combined with a general knowlege of fieldcraft and a strong will to survive will take me farther than any list on this earth. Yes, all that "stuff" will be nice during the transition to primitive living. If an asteroid burns in and gouges a 6 mile crater on top of your house with all your stuff in it; then what do you do? Improvise & adapt to your new situation. We call it "Semper Gumby" in the Marine Corps. Always flexible. Believe me... That alone will take you a helluva long way. It will be those who can accept & adapt to change that will be here long after this lifestyle is generations gone. That's the whole basis behind evolutionism & Darwinism.

Hope this helps. If it comes down to it, you can survive with the clothes on your back. A pair of good shoes would definitely help. Ready boots? Start walkin'!
Erv

Schi-502

Re: The single most Important item for survival
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »
Always good input!  And uplifting in a "Cave Man" sorta way!!!

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 08:33:55 AM »
Well, the second most important item, is water.  I can't tell you how mad I am right now about a lot of things, mostly the HAARP/HAMP scenario, which has smoke coming out of my ears.  Sandy is the storm that shouldn't have been...what a huge debate and topic that could be, but I digress....
So, even though I consider myself a prepper, I was in a pretty bad situation for this storm.  We are in the process of moving, so ofcourse my husband doesn't want to have to physically move anything more than necessary, so a few weeks ago we started using up all the bottled water, most the canned goods, etc.  I had never been this low on water.  So, ofcourse, I had to go and buy more...guess what, the stores sold out so fast, there was hardly any to be found, I ended up buying some of the most expensive, super special baby water by Gerber, which thank heavens was atleast on sale because more than $1.00 gallon is ridiculous!  So after spending a fortune, and quickly filling up any container I could find (large soup pots, etc), just as I went to fill up the tub, the electric went out (way earlier than we figured it would be a problem Mon afternoon), so no shower and no large supply of water for flushing toilets...yuk and grrrrrr.  So, just for the record, when they say one gallon of water per day, per person, that really doesn't take into account things like flushing toilets, IMO.  We did put a rain barrel under the down spouting for the house on Monday, but even all that extra water got used up right quick!!  So, long story short, today I will be driving basically 50 miles northwest to my daughters house to get a shower and fill up more water jugs....hope they get the power back on soon, this could be a really, really long week! And, I don't mean to gripe so much, there are so many, millions and millions in fact, worse off than we are.....thank heavens we have a generator, for anyone that doesn't have one, I would say that is one of the most important investments to make.  I sure am glad I had done that when I did, we have now used it during three long power outages due to severe storms here in the northeast (Hurricane Irene, last years Halloween blizzard, and now Superstorm Sandy, the storm that shouldn't have been).

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
Enlightenme:  So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.  Everyone who reads this should sit up and pay attention, this is just one indication of what things will be like for many when PX events get worse, this is just the beginning.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
Enlightenme:  So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.  Everyone who reads this should sit up and pay attention, this is just one indication of what things will be like for many when PX events get worse, this is just the beginning.

Thanks endtimesgal, and you are so right!  And SHAME on me...shame on me for complaining about my minor inconveniences while so many more have lost their lives, their homes, all their possessions, their livelihoods, and so many more are still stranded, etc.  Many people will never be able to rebuild, many people are right now being evacuated from hospitals in NYC, the list goes on and on.  Now that I am able to actually see on the news on TV the total devastation of the NJ shore (my hometown area where I was born), NYC, and other places hard hit, I feel terrible for complaining about my minor inconvenience.  How very ashamed I feel, but I sure do feel atleast a little more human now that I've gotten a shower...

jrobert69

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Im a big believer in everything happens for a reason. This lesson only cost you a few dollars. Dont be ashamed!

1969quartz0

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »
enlightenme  you do not have to feel bad for stating you had a few problems there will always be others worse off then yourself I feel for all of the people affected by this storm.
I am one who should feel bad for hoping to lose power for a few weeks just to test my system out, just shutting the power off is not the same.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 07:53:32 PM »
Thanks everyone....

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
the HAARP/HAMP scenario, which has smoke coming out of my ears.  Sandy is the storm that shouldn't have been..

This from a channeling at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew01-11-12.html :

" The storm named Sandy that flooded the northeast coast of the United States was not manmade. Mother Earth was cleansing herself by releasing negativity that was especially deeply entrenched in and around New York City and Washington, DC, and transmuting it into light. The Illuminati no longer have access to the technology that for many years they misused to initiate earthquakes and major storms. "

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 03:27:50 AM »
the HAARP/HAMP scenario, which has smoke coming out of my ears.  Sandy is the storm that shouldn't have been..

This from a channeling at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew01-11-12.html :

" The storm named Sandy that flooded the northeast coast of the United States was not manmade. Mother Earth was cleansing herself by releasing negativity that was especially deeply entrenched in and around New York City and Washington, DC, and transmuting it into light. The Illuminati no longer have access to the technology that for many years they misused to initiate earthquakes and major storms. "

Thanks Jim, I sure hope they are right!!!   :D

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW