Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Light Centres - Cities of Light  (Read 3638 times)

inselemel

Light Centres - Cities of Light
« on: January 23, 2012, 12:10:28 PM »
Hi, i have mentioned these Light Centres before on the "Safe Areas" topic but i thought they might deserve their own topic area and one that may become more relevant in the months ahead.

As per "Safe Areas" topic
"Hi, i was reading the channeling from Mike Quinsey on Galactic channelings
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/mike18-01-12.html
and it mentioned right at the end
"I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and know you will be thrilled and overawed by the Motherships and the wonders of our very advanced technologies. You may well get to visit one, or even enjoy the experience of visiting one of the Cities of Light, that are preparing to make their appearance on Earth. They also are examples of what can be done by using our technologies for the good of all. So do not despair and keep looking on the bright side of things, your day is soon to come when all shall live in peace and freedom."

The Crystal Skulls first book "The Skull Speaks" also mentioned what they referred to as 'Light Centres'.
"Your Earth will be covered in darkness and there will be certain geographical locations which men will migrate to. Wherever the Crystal Skull resides will be a Light Centre. There will be seven..... all of which will be given at a later date.""

Also in the “The Skull Speaks” the monitor says “There will not be one great ‘Final Day’: but the only ‘finality’ will be in man’s thinking, and it is then that you will be needed. There will be horrendous mind injury and body injury that your science has no way of counteracting. It is then that the ‘Healing Temples” will be needed before the healing will take place. The part of the planet in which you currently reside (Ontario Canada) will be an area of ‘light’, for there will be great darkness that covers your Earth. ………. You will find that the Atlantean subterranean tunnels will be communication Centres of Learning.

And i read another channeling on Galactic Channelings Montague Keen - January 22, 2012 today which again confirmed 'The centres' are a coming!!! ;D ;D ;D
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/montague22-01-12.html

"Embrace the changes that we are putting in place as we continue to awaken mankind so that we can restore peace and freedom. Those who have no right or any good intentions towards mankind will be removed from the planet, never to return. Your future is bright and full of promise. Everything is falling into place nicely. When you return to the fold, all is open to you and above board, and those who have lived off your energy are gone. Life will be so different.
The Centres we have planned will take shape. They will become active. Our two worlds will come together as never before. We will supply Natural Medicine that will restore health, no matter what was diagnosed. You will drink pure unadulterated water. You will have food that is not contaminated in any way. "

As i said in the Safe Area's topic they might not be here yet but hopefully soon and the TH will be good place to tell where they are when they arrive. 8)

Melanie ;)

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Re: Light Centres - Cities of Light
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:33:32 PM »
I'm with you Melanie and I share your enthusiasm.  What an awesome time to be here and I can't wait to see the future unfold.  2012 is going to be one of the most significant years in Earth/Mankind's history.  Kind of makes going to work everyday just plain mundane, doesn't it?  Peace, JKB.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

inselemel

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:44:01 AM »
Thanks JKB, totally agree. I believe that 2012 will be 'Humanity's' most important year yet.
 As the term goes "Bring it on!!!" ;D

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:59:37 AM »
p.s. "It is then that the ‘Healing Temples” will be needed before the healing will take place." So hopefully they will be making an appearance real soon. ;D

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »
I can't wait to find out what our new jobs will be!  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

inselemel

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 09:44:14 AM »

ditto

inselemel

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »

ditto

Mind you i think everyone on this board have started already and are the teachers who show the way for others but i know what you mean, what are jobs/roles will be wtshtf and after ascension

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW