Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: where is that planex x in its orbit?  (Read 10766 times)

tick

where is that planex x in its orbit?
« on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:21 AM »
according to stichin and others in the community, its 1500-2000 years off.  the last passing was in 556 AD, so we shouldnt see it again for 3600 years from then, that would be about 3500 AD.  1500 years off. 
this 2012 thing seems to to only be the end of a great year.  the myna calendar and Egyptian calendar need to be restarted.  its the end fo the great year, the planets align, and the end of an age.  but i dont think this planet x has anything to do with anything, cept tossing its moon into the 'earth' a long time ago. 
if there was a planet close enough, some armature astronomers would have spotted it.  if its within Saturns orbit, we should be able to see it with low power telescopes.  at some points, with the naked eye.  lets get to the bottom of the hype...

terrypat

Re: where is that planex x in its orbit?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 06:28:36 AM »
We shall see my friend. We shall see. No crystal balls ....

errrv

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 06:49:30 AM »
Tick, how did you come up with the number 556? I'd like to take a look at that too. So far, at least according to the historical & 2 separate biblical accounts of the Exodus, that puts it circa 1400s BCE. That would certainly put it in the ballpark. Even with the recent discovery of the 1054 year Gregorian Calendar blunder, the dating used on all the Exodus material still puts it way back before 1000 BCE. It just changes the date of Christ birth to 1054 AD vs year zero.

Thanks, look forward to seeing a different take. :)
Erv

P.S. It might just be the end of an era, but it's also the beginning of sorrows as the earths turmoil is getting a bit crazy. More records set this week weather wise.

Aussie Leo

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »
1054 year Gregorian Calendar blunder??
That's a new one on me, where did that come from??

Leo

errrv

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 06:10:32 AM »
1054 year Gregorian Calendar blunder??
That's a new one on me, where did that come from??

Leo

Yes it is a new discovery. When the former Soviet Union reconsolidated their curriculum for their universities etc, they sent out historical & scientific research teams to verify the data. They found that (according to their research) Christ was born in 1054 AD. Pope Gregory set up and implemented the current Gregorian Calendar, only to realize that there was a blunder. Instead of embarrassing the church, Gregory has "historians" use current figures in politics to make up characters to fill in the gaps.

What has happened with items of antiquity is, they were dated to (?) number years ago & placed within the Gregorian calendar. The real blunder is the wrongful dating of Christs life & world involvement of such during the year zero. Instead it puts his death circa 1080 AD. Makes a heck of a lot of sense if you go back through history & examine the evidence.

There are maybe 8-10 volumes of accurized history (a lot different from current view, imagine that) written & published by A.T. Fomenko. Do the research. The books are hard to find & very expensive (once again... Imagine that). Here's a good starting point:

http://lib.ru/FOMENKOAT/engltr.txt

Erv

tick

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 10:26:03 AM »
so, thats basically the same theory that the middle ages did not happen.  i know the calander is flawed, so is the system of math we use.  if you cant figure pi out, something is screwy, but it works out find in other math systems...anyway...ho did i come up with 556...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision
theres 1 linky, just search for the term '556', another is reading the books by him, i didn't read the one in the article. 
you don't have to tell me about wikipedia and how its...the way it is. 

i knew the calander was off and flawed, but flawed by 1000 years?  thats a tough cookie to swallow.  so, there hasnt actually been 2000 years between the jews death and now? (that was not the beginning of Christianity, that took another 4-500 years).  since his teachings n 'stuff' were all passed down by word of mouth, for many centuries.  it was illegal under pain of death to write about jesus or any of his teachings in rome.  and was illegal for many many years.
with that missing 1000 years, the dark ages didn't happen, and there was some kind of technological wonder going on, going from ox pulled cards to plate mail and siege engines.  i need more evidence of this missing millennium before i can accept it.  sounds bazaar to me.  how does this fit in with the pyramids, as of now, their dated back to 10,500 years.  how far would that date change?  im suspecting that it would not be a linear change.

that wiki link is where i got 556, for the most part.  i remember something form the last 2 books i read of his that hinted at, but never said a date, of t he passing.  reading about the kolbrin bible, it said there were accounts from the scotts, i think.  it struck me as a resent civilization of people, not ancient past. 
stichin mentions, along with others in the community, that it wont show up here for another 1500 to 2000 years.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 10:49:13 AM »
I saw a clip of Sitchin, himself, saying Nibiru is due between now and 2070 or so. It might be worthy of note, to mention that the sun should go wacko in the next few years.    ed

errrv

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
No tick, according to Famenko, the birth of Christ coincided with the middle ages. Like everything else, it is a theory, and I wouldn't go changing religions because of it. :)

Really when you get right down to it, there are only viewable facts and opinions. Opinions also determine how facts are written into history. I have read at least 10 books on the seizure of the Iraqi city of an Nasiriya. I was there from start to finish, and none of those books portray it as I witnessed it.
History is only verifiable by one generation. After that it is heresy and can be manipulated how ever you want it. Even if we all live to be 100, after that, pretty much all is forgotten or changed greatly by those who would do so. Nobody portrays themselves as the villain... Only the hero.

I try and look at all avenues of approach, let it all soak in, then still have reservations when making a statement. I try to ask as many questions as I can, read ALL the data, then make a statement. If I post something as a statement in my forum, I tell you how I got the answer. In terms of survival, I took the courses, then really learned how to do those things by trial & error (screwing up & paying for it).

Im on a quest for knowlege. Thats why i visit this site daily. Y'all take care.
Erv

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:03 AM »
No tick, according to Famenko, the birth of Christ coincided with the middle ages. Like everything else, it is a theory, and I wouldn't go changing religions because of it. :)

Really when you get right down to it, there are only viewable facts and opinions. Opinions also determine how facts are written into history. I have read at least 10 books on the seizure of the Iraqi city of an Nasiriya. I was there from start to finish, and none of those books portray it as I witnessed it.
History is only verifiable by one generation. After that it is heresy and can be manipulated how ever you want it. Even if we all live to be 100, after that, pretty much all is forgotten or changed greatly by those who would do so. Nobody portrays themselves as the villain... Only the hero.

I try and look at all avenues of approach, let it all soak in, then still have reservations when making a statement. I try to ask as many questions as I can, read ALL the data, then make a statement. If I post something as a statement in my forum, I tell you how I got the answer. In terms of survival, I took the courses, then really learned how to do those things by trial & error (screwing up & paying for it).

Im on a quest for knowlege. Thats why i visit this site daily. Y'all take care.
Erv

Excellent Points Erv, and your explanations (and example) were so clear and concise...Thank you!!

tick

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 09:05:25 AM »
i still cant seem to wrap my head around that middle ages thing...but anyway

i was listening to coast2coast the other night, an older one that i downloaded.  it had Michael Tellinger who also talking about and agreed with what Stichin mentioned, the orbit being 3600 years, it passing in 556 and not due again for 3600 years.  even if the calendar had changed, the date changed with it, right?  i mean, if christ didn't die till 1000ad, then why was there a year of our lord 900?   i dont see how there could be any missing years, since they found stuff dated for each year of our lord.  that doesn't make sense to me ;/
i will google that more, maybe i'll find something that just makes it all click.

900 years, now to 50 years from now, doesn't exist.  but if it were now, wouldn't it be visible by amateur astronomers?  i mean, anythings possible with technology, is it possible the whole planet x is 'cloaked'?  there's alot of sky to look at.

Yowbarb

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »

i was listening to coast2coast the other night, an older one that i downloaded.  it had Michael Tellinger who also talking about and agreed with what Stichin mentioned, the orbit being 3600 years, it passing in 556 and not due again for 3600 years.  even if the calendar had changed, the date changed with it, right?  i mean, if christ didn't die till 1000ad, then why was there a year of our lord 900?   i dont see how there could be any missing years, since they found stuff dated for each year of our lord.  that doesn't make sense to me ;/
i will google that more, maybe i'll find something that just makes it all click.

900 years, now to 50 years from now, doesn't exist.  but if it were now, wouldn't it be visible by amateur astronomers?  i mean, anythings possible with technology, is it possible the whole planet x is 'cloaked'?  there's alot of sky to look at.

Will try to post some concrete references...
Keep reading we all need to read observeand learn...
- Yowbarb

http://yowusa.com/   On this page a brief video, Watchers 2: A Special Message from Marshall

Here is a book on Marshall's site, by Jenner
free pdf book download,

http://yowusa.com/planetx/jennerfiles/index.shtml

angeltoes2000

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 09:25:32 AM »

Hi Tick -  thanks for the reference to michael tellinger. I listened to his coast to coast interview after your post and was completely blown away. I just ordered and am reading his book Slave Species of the Gods right now.  I am completely riveted. He presents all the information that has been collected by scientists, researchers, himself and archeologists in the last 30 years and its staring us right in the face of who we really are.   Unfortunately, he lives in South AFrica and the current political climate will barring a complete miracle work to discredit his information. After fighting so long for equality, the black elite in power are hardy going to accept the idea that we were all were genetically engineered to be slaves.   Whats more personal to me is that where he lives, is where I spent a LOT of time in my youth - and everyone always talked about the old goldmines, like it was common knowledge. what outsiders failed to realize is that they weren't talking about old mines hundreds of years old, they were hundreds of thousands of years old.. meanwhile modern history would have us believe we were completely un-advanced at that stage.   I always felt an amazing energy in that part of the world, like it was deep in my soul. I saw a UFO in South Africa over the Karoo desert in 93  .    My mom is there right now (in south africa) and I called her and told her about michael tellinger. She is going to go and meet him. 

tick

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 12:23:20 PM »
oh wow, you gotta tell me how that goes! 
i came across him by way of the 12th planet.  it opened my eyes to what i always knew.  it was there, everyone knows it, it also explains alot about human behavior.  simply put, what have we invented?  not innovated, invented.  the car?  carriage with an engine put in it.  an engine?  no, that was used in mid-evil times as a pump, and even before.  they were innovations.  tho to get an internal combustion engine to work took some luck and knowhow.  even our entertainment.  what we call entertainment.  we play the same games we played for 1000's of years, we call it something diff, we shape the ball funny.  its not a new game.  we tell the same jokes, the same ones we have told for 1000's of years.  names have been changed, but that doesn't make it new.  we are piss poor inventors.  we are absolutely great innovators.  i personally cant think of anything we truly invented.  power plants perhaps.  maybe i am taking the word and its meaning to the extreme.  i once made a tool i needed, does that mean i invented it?
as for 'slaves', i don't think that would be exactly the right term.  perhaps workers.  according to Stichin (he wrote the 12 planet and a bunch more), noone was forced.  noone was worked to death.  they even left the planet, its wealth, and us, alive.  i do not know what we did to piss em off, but they were 'protecting' us from astrological events.  according to the Sumerian tablets, the Sumerians say that they learned everything from the nefilim.  that says alot to me.  a few 1000 years later, some guys in Babylon wrong some scrolls to justify the need to roll all the gods up into 1.  jesus was born a few centuries later.

id love to hear about the meeting.  that is if he has time/wants to.  i never saw a ufo, but...perhaps maybe..
one warm summer night back when i was in high school.  i would go out to the road where it was warm, the air was cool, secluded part of the road, no traffic.  prolly about 2 am.  smokin a joint i laid back on the hill, and watched the sky and stuff.  then these blinking whitish yellow things came by, not going fast
it was weird, it seemed they were all moving chaotically.  about 1/2 were moving left and right, and 1/2 were going forward, all while blinking.  it made it look like thy were only moving while the light was on.  it freaked me out.  but as i think about it, it was more likely a 'flock' of lightening bugs.
i also lived about 1/8 mile from camp perry.  that place had some very strange things go on.  one night, i think i was 17, i remember i was still in school.  it was winterish, got dark around 6 30ish.  i was headin home, and the turn off to the interstate was right in front of the entrance to camp perry.  well, there was almost a pileup there, not only because of me.  as i drove up to the turn off, this cloud of smoke from inside the camp rose, it was probably 250 feet, maybe more.  huge, it was engulfing the buildings.  at that point the sirens came on, the guys at the booth came out with the weapons, the spikes and barriers came out of the ground.  then something with alot of lights came thru, somewhat.  couldn't make out a shape, and lightening was everywhere inside the smoke cloud.  i looked around and i wasn't the only car stopped, but the guys, with guns, were walking toward me.  i left.  i wasn't the only one in school the next day to see it.  i had some friends who lived across the street from it.  they saw it, and did a bunch of people whos parents were stationed there.  i have no idea what it was, what they were doing, anything about it.  all i know is that that was something from tv movies. 
also, my stereo would turn itself on and off 2 times a week, on a schedule.  freaky things.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »
I just ordered and am reading his book Slave Species of the Gods right now.

That's Slave Species of god with a small "g".  I am reading it now.  Lots of good info, but also lots of personal commentary and conjecture.

bittersweetorchards

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »
Read "Slave Species of god" ... I think it makes sense, probably true ... Would not be surprised if the Anunnaki appear after the PX Flyby, maybe after some more gold, in fact, maybe that is the species we will have the chance to get enslaved to again! ... Its important to have a Plan B

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW