Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: where is that planex x in its orbit?  (Read 10764 times)

tick

Re: where is that planex x in its orbit?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »
from what i know of the subject, i don't think it was exactly slavery. 
according to stichin (the 12th planet), the nefilim were here for many years toiling with the work themselves.  they dug the canals, they built the buildings.  after a time of work in the mines, they requested to create a creature that would do the work for them.  they tried many different ways, and finally settled on adam (man).  the model they used was not complete, it did not have a working reproductive system.  that came later.  most likely when the cost was too much to create that many clones, and the whole brain thing got worked out.  rumor has it the nefilim have 3 brain lobes.  we only have 2.   we also have something like 140ooo genetic diseases, that plague rich and poor alike.  atleast its straight across the board.  animals in the wild, like apes, have something like 10.  we were created to work, not be exactly slaves.  when they were finished with the planet, we were to be destroyed.  something happened then.  i couldn't even begin to imagine what.  i think the society they set up for us was more or less like todays.  work for 'money' or credit or whatever, and you get food n stuff for the credits or money or whatever.  it must have worked something like that, because they certainly would not take care of one of their creations being totally disobedient.  i do know that sunday was gods day.  so work was not 7 days a week.  from what was left by the Sumerians, work in the mines was hard, but not unsafe.  mining the radioactive cobalt, the people were 'cleaned' daily.  so they took care of their employees, for lack of a better term. 
i do not think it was slavery, more along the lines maybe of an indentured servitude. 

bittersweetorchards

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
I can see humans initially under an indentured servitude but I think the servitude turned into simple slavery over thousands of years

tick

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 03:32:24 AM »
by slavery, you mean something like, working 9-5 every day, because your in debt and cant stop?  that would be something like todays slavery in America.  we were used and then we were to be discarded.  we were kept healthy, cleansed from radiation and such.  most slave owners did not care that much about their slaves.  i shall site the romans and zulu's and perhaps chinese (it isn't clear to me that slave labor built the great wall of china). 
i just came across an article i put in another post. 

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=3580.0

i think thats going to work.

bittersweetorchards

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:51 PM »
Slaves are to me, owned by others as well as the mindset that goes with it, that is, the understanding of both parties that the slave works for and at the whim of the owner (in this case the Anunnaki are the owners while the humans are slaves). I would imagine that working 9 to 5 would be considered an ease for early homo sapien, more like 6 x 12 hour days for the slaves. It sounds like the basic DNA of humanity changed a bit over time (and still is). So, humans turned gradually from a mindset of indentured servitude into wondering Why? The mindset of many, perhaps, reflected the individuals belief that they were slaves simply, perhaps having been indentured long enuf. It is hard to put in perspective working underground 6 days a week for your whole life (or thousands of years as the species goes). It seems that, regardless of the background of Anunnaki/human on Earth that humans were regarded as slaves by the Anunnaki masters but the Anunnaki were positively involved in exploiting a much lessor species in direct volition of appropriate law/regulation of whatever Milky Way Galaxy bureau (?). The Anunnaki continue to 'stand outside the law' and are seemingly renegades (according to what I've read) in defiance of 'standards'. My sense is (for many different reasons) the Anunnaki are to be kept at arm's length, given the chance, during the Aftertimes.

tick

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 03:22:09 AM »
you are probably right about the 6x12.  just looking at a workaholic, imagine if the miners they made all had the same work ethic.  about the milky way galaxy bureau, i cant say i know alot about it.  hearing about the strangeness with the cheetah.  then other animals in other parts of the world, i got this crazy thought one night that earth was a giant chess game, several species were trying to 1 up the other, but without direct interference.  according to all the texts left to us, every man did not work for them.  but they did show humans how to have a code of laws and all that jazz.
my question about the race, and i wont live long enough to see it, will we as humans, genetically modify ourselves?  not choose blue eyes and if its a boy or girl.  but strength, length of life, and even diseases in t he genetic code.  we were born from a test tube, what would be the harm?  brings and old tv series to mind, dark angle.  jessica alba rocks.
so if it were in fact a giant chess game, 1 of these races made the cheetah, another made humans, another taught a civilization about monolithic architecture.  pyrmids and henges.  im sure threes more examples, i just cant think of them ATM. 
i think its strange that aliens and ufos somehow work their way into ancient history.  its sort of like thinking of star wars, a long long time ago, but yet its in the future. 

jsorensens2

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
Ok bear with me, as I'm not an astronomer.  I just saw this YouTube posting and thought I'd put it on the board to see if anyone here would like to weigh in with an opinion.  Do you agree or disagree with her analysis on the date? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE5-mPPfcWY

Yowbarb

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 10:15:38 AM »
I don't have a way to verify...source of email good...
Email report that some obs were made of an object in the Constellation Ophiuchus
and some people feel it could be PX.
Note:
Ophiuchus was mentioned by Nostradamus.
Please feel free to post what you know about this subject.

I just started a Topic in this Board:

Constellation Ophiuchus mentioned by Nostradamus?

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5446.0

Members feel free to join in that discussion...

http://www.topastronomer.com/StarCharts/Constellations/Ophiuchus.php

...Constellations directly bordering Ophiuchus are Hercules, Serpens Cauda, Serpens Caput, Scorpius, Sagittarius, Libra and Aquila.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW