Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Spacefaring Human Race, NASA, SpaceX, ESA, etc.  (Read 18463 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Spacefaring Human Race, NASA, SpaceX, ESA, etc.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2020, 07:29:34 PM »
https://spacewatch.global/2020/02/piece-from-raphael-roettgen/

#SpaceWatchGL Op’ed:
Why 2020 will be big for space – beyond the glamour of astronaut launches
By Raphael Roettgen

2020 promises to be a big year in space, but not only for the well-known events you keep on hearing about, such as the expected crewed launches from U.S. soil on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule and Boeing’s Starliner. In the background, thousands of new space entrepreneurs are executing on business plans that take advantage of the tremendous decrease of the costs of accessing space and operating in it. Many of these entrepreneurs have important milestones in 2020.

For starters, 2020 may not only see the launch of highly trained, professional astronauts to orbit, but also of tourists, on suborbital flights on Virgin Galactic’s (SPCE:US) SpaceShipTwo and/or Blue Origin’s New Shepard. Virgin Galactic alone has 600 people who paid around US$250,000 for the chance to experience a few minutes of weightlessness – roughly the same number of people as the total of astronauts who have been to space so far.

Beyond crewed launches, there are now over a hundred start-ups working on space launch systems to lift satellites or other materials to Earth orbit or beyond. Many of them are focusing on smaller payload sizes – think hundreds of kilograms rather than the many tons that e.g.  SpaceX’s or ULA’s rockets can lift. Among the launch start-ups that are at a more advanced stage and propose maiden flights of their rockets in 2020 are Firefly Aerospace, which aims to conduct the maiden launch of its Alpha rocket from California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base (although the impact of a fire during a rocket test a few days ago on the schedule remains to be seen), and VirginOrbit, which targets the initial flight of its LauncherOne.  The latter will be air-launched from under the wing of a custom Boeing 747, which will take off from the Mojave Air & Space Port, the same location where Virgin Galactic’s flights depart. Rocket Lab, another small launcher company, which has already conducted ten successful launches of its Electron rocket, so far shows five launches on its 2020 manifest, with the first one schedule for February 12th. SpinLaunch, which uses an innovative kinetic energy system for launch, may initiate first (non-orbital) test flights in 2020. On the other hand of the rocket size spectrum, SpaceX may take its Starship vehicle to orbit by the end of 2020.
..... [ Article Continues: SEE https://spacewatch.global/2020/02/piece-from-raphael-roettgen/  ]

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 06:40:32 AM »
My 6th sense is feeling a dark side to all of this.

1. To what degree is it entrepreneurial vs. governmental vs. feudal?

2. Musk's operations are less about outer space and more about earth's upper atmosphere

3. With whose permission does he stake his claim on earth's atmospheric envelope?

4. To what degree are his Starlink satellites connected to 5G?

5. There is a plan in place to redirect electrical utilities from being earth-based to coming from these satellites.

6. Will this constitute a monopoly?

7. Will we be able to decline participation and turn it off?

8. He intends to sell his satellite capability to "governments, militaries and corporations."  One wonders what governments, militaries and corporations?  Are these governments, militaries and corporations connected, as in the military-industrial complex?   

In my experience as a teacher, the smartest boy in school was also seemingly the most self-possessed, until he fell in with a dark crowd.

ilinda

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2020, 10:39:50 AM »
I share RR's concerns.  Plus, nobody seems to be talking about the millions of bits, chunks, and pieces os space debris we humans have left up there--it's nothing but trash now, so why isn't anyone seriously discussing removing it all before even one more launch?

Than as RR mentions, how will any of the new space shots correlate or connect with the 5G phenomenon?   My 2 cents says that if we cannot solve the major problems here on the planet, then we are not ready to venture beyond Earth's surface.  Thinking of the gigantic Pacific Garbage Patch, for starters. 

Yowbarb

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2020, 12:35:54 AM »
Well, gals I hear you.

I am basically looking at the big picture. The spacefaring human race. That has always been an interest to me. I'm not a scientist but have a scientific streak and am not anti science...

Marshall has mentioned in books and articles that the coming passage of PX system, (if it does happen in the timeframe we have all been discussing) is devastating but survivable, as a species. He really feels the NEXT passage will not be survivalble for humankind and we earthlings will need to be moved and established on another home, another earthlike planet.  Before that happens. In the book Being, which I helped edit,  MM mentioned the spacefaring human race... It comes up again in his latest book, about to come out....

Actually getting to a goldilocks planet along with an Arc of human and animal and plant DNA and as many people as can be saved, that takes a lot of work, science, hard work and actual doingness to achieve. Long, long, LONG way to go to achieve that.
Musk talks mainly about Mars colonization as a big first step, He has stated many times he is interested in the future survival of the human race.  That is the most important thing...

Would there be corporate domination, corruption, confusion, conflict and greed?  Well yes probably, but it might not be all that bad in the long run, and it is time to move forward. 

I believe we are all immortal, we are capable of evolving, getting better. Maybe not all the millions of bodies of Earth will survive the coming catastrophes and then the one about 3,600 years later, but the new planet(s) will be a haven for human life and spirit to go to...

Well, that is how I feel. Always loved the thought of a much more modern world, and space travel.  As you know I also deeply respect everything to do with terra firma, all that we can learn about animals and plants and growing food. Preparing, cooking, canning, doing all that wondrful stuff! I admire and respect so much, anyone who can actually do that. :)  And that means you two administrators, ilinda and RR. :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:54:34 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2020, 12:42:12 AM »
I share RR's concerns.  Plus, nobody seems to be talking about the millions of bits, chunks, and pieces os space debris we humans have left up there--it's nothing but trash now, so why isn't anyone seriously discussing removing it all before even one more launch?

Than as RR mentions, how will any of the new space shots correlate or connect with the 5G phenomenon?   My 2 cents says that if we cannot solve the major problems here on the planet, then we are not ready to venture beyond Earth's surface.  Thinking of the gigantic Pacific Garbage Patch, for starters.

Has enough being done to remove space junk? No of course not, but there has been some small progress. Plenty of discussion about space junk and what to do about it, in science communities. One of the articles I had posted, or at least a screen shot is about removing the junk, will look it up and post it better. Oh, I see it now, I posted it last night here:  Re: Asia Space News (updated and brought to this area)
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2020, 07:08:53 PM »

https://spacewatch.global/?s=Japan  Spacewatch Global  JAPAN

Japan’s Astroscale Receives $4.5 Million Grant From Tokyo Government For Commercial Space Debris Removal
John Sheldon January 27, 2020
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:57:59 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2020, 01:20:13 AM »
how will any of the new space shots correlate or connect with the 5G phenomenon?   My 2 cents says that if we cannot solve the major problems here on the planet, then we are not ready to venture beyond Earth's surface.  Thinking of the gigantic Pacific Garbage Patch, for starters.

Two conducive processes that are progressing now:
*   Emancipation of Earth and humanity
*   Ascension

When "we" does not include "them", and after "they" make contact, then "us" will be able to fix the situation.

(My 1-cent thought)

ilinda

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »
how will any of the new space shots correlate or connect with the 5G phenomenon?   My 2 cents says that if we cannot solve the major problems here on the planet, then we are not ready to venture beyond Earth's surface.  Thinking of the gigantic Pacific Garbage Patch, for starters.

Two conducive processes that are progressing now:
*   Emancipation of Earth and humanity
*   Ascension

When "we" does not include "them", and after "they" make contact, then "us" will be able to fix the situation.

(My 1-cent thought)
I tend to agree with what  you say.  It's true that many of us would never dump trash into a beautiful and life-giving ocean, nor would we bring thick, black oil up from deep in the Earth, then proceed to fractionate it into numerous parcels, then disseminate it throughout the entire globe, poisoning every living thing in its path.  I could go on, but that is something some people would not even consider. 

My best guess is that Stanley Milgrim's research showed that about 2/3 of the population would do about anything, no matter how horrible, and it is that group from whom the other 1/3 need to be emancipated.

I cringe to think of "Milgrim's 2/3" being transported to a beautiful and pristine planet, only to start the process of death and destruction all over again.  Yikes.

ilinda

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 06:56:11 PM »
+
Well, gals I hear you.

I am basically looking at the big picture. The spacefaring human race. That has always been an interest to me. I'm not a scientist but have a scientific streak and am not anti science...

Marshall has mentioned in books and articles that the coming passage of PX system, (if it does happen in the timeframe we have all been discussing) is devastating but survivable, as a species. He really feels the NEXT passage will not be survivalble for humankind and we earthlings will need to be moved and established on another home, another earthlike planet.  Before that happens. In the book Being, which I helped edit,  MM mentioned the spacefaring human race... It comes up again in his latest book, about to come out....

Actually getting to a goldilocks planet along with an Arc of human and animal and plant DNA and as many people as can be saved, that takes a lot of work, science, hard work and actual doingness to achieve. Long, long, LONG way to go to achieve that.
Musk talks mainly about Mars colonization as a big first step, He has stated many times he is interested in the future survival of the human race.  That is the most important thing...

Would there be corporate domination, corruption, confusion, conflict and greed?  Well yes probably, but it might not be all that bad in the long run, and it is time to move forward. 

I believe we are all immortal, we are capable of evolving, getting better. Maybe not all the millions of bodies of Earth will survive the coming catastrophes and then the one about 3,600 years later, but the new planet(s) will be a haven for human life and spirit to go to...

Well, that is how I feel. Always loved the thought of a much more modern world, and space travel.  As you know I also deeply respect everything to do with terra firma, all that we can learn about animals and plants and growing food. Preparing, cooking, canning, doing all that wondrful stuff! I admire and respect so much, anyone who can actually do that. :)  And that means you two administrators, ilinda and RR. :)
In some sci-fi scenario, if all Earthlings were invited to migrate to a beautiful and pristine new planet, I'd be inclined to stay here and try to clean up the mess Humans have made.  (Mom always told me to pick up my toys.)

Jimfarmer

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 01:18:41 AM »
In some sci-fi scenario, if all Earthlings were invited to migrate to a beautiful and pristine new planet, I'd be inclined to stay here and try to clean up the mess Humans have made.  (Mom always told me to pick up my toys.)

According to my understanding to date, some (Earthlings) will ascend along with Earth herself, and others will not.  Staying on the Old Earth to fix it would be a lost cause, as those (Earthlings and non-Earthlings) who will be there will not collaborate nor cooperate in such projects, as it is in their life lesson plans (over multiple life-times, in some cases) to suffer the consequences of being destructive.  Let them destroy Old Earth and complete their hard lessons;  interfering would be counter-productive in the galactic long term.

But then, it might be in your life lesson plan to have the experience of attempting to fix the Old Earth,  and failing because of the overpowering negativity of the then populace.

Both New Earth and Old Earth will be available for souls to have whatever experiences they need to progress or regress, according to their current trajectory.  In either case, some of those experiences will be pleasant, and others will be painful.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW