Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Helping women to give birth and breastfeed their newborn little ones  (Read 24534 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Helping women to give birth and breastfeed their newborn little ones
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2018, 06:36:26 PM »
So there's quite a lot that can be done without medication or allopathic practitioners.  Thanks so much for those examples of the power of accupuncture!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 06:54:20 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2018, 08:23:19 AM »
So there's quite a lot that can be done without medication or allopathic practitioners.  Thanks so much for those examples of the power of accupuncture!
And it's good to remember that just about every acupuncture point can also be used for acupressure.  I have used acupressure off and on for years, never having wanted to get into acupuncture.  For those who have not used acupressure, it is essentially locating carefully where the point is, then applying steady, downward pressure, but not enough to cause pain, and holding steadily for two to three minutes.

I have been doing acupressure on LV3 for about five years.  LV3, or Bigger Rushing, is also known as Liver3.  Deborah Bleecker's book states that "most people need to have Liver3 treated.  It relieves strtess, and it is very relaxing.  It treats all diseases that originate in the liver as viewed by Chinese medicine..."  I began doing acupressure on LV3 right after having my mercury fillings removed, so as to help the liver detox from those decades of mercury toxicity, and to this day I continue the procedure, right before bedtime.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2018, 05:40:27 PM »
Sounds like a good routine to get into. 

So I went in search of an accupressure chart on-line, and came up with conflicting info: one says that accupressure is entirely different from reflexology, while the other says they are the same thing.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2018, 06:35:59 AM »
Authors do sometimes disagree on what is what, but it could possibly be also due to the blending of Eastern Medicine or TCM, Traditional Oriental Medicine, with Western Medicine.  There is some overlap in both, but there are some areas of both forms of medicine which are different from each other.

At any rate the thing I love about acupressure is that anyone can do it, and no needles are required.  And I loved the idea that by pressing on the small toe, near the toenail, one could, if all works as the book described, turn a breech-presentation baby around in time for delivery.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2018, 07:43:24 AM »
Absolutely.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:54:47 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW