Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: another link  (Read 2245 times)

tick

another link
« on: January 12, 2012, 03:13:32 AM »
in case you missed it the first time it was published...

http://redxpro.com/articles/usnawr_9_10_1984.html

rather interesting i think, why the hush hush about it?  shouldn't we be told we are about to have a second sun?  is dressing like luke skywalker going to help us deal with the heat?  why is there 2 suns in the sunset at the end of the movie '2010: the year we make contact'?

and everyone's quiet about it.  but from their standpoint, if they did mention something like, most of everyone will die, i thi9nk there would be mass panic and other really bad things going on, world wide.  so maybe quiet is the way to react. 

steedy

Re: another link
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 07:35:18 AM »
Even though I saw "2010", I don't remember the two suns thing.  But, just because there was a scene in a movie with two suns, and the movie was called "2010", which is close to 2012, doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that we will indeed have two suns.  Hollywood is not out to divulge secret info; they're out to make money.

Also, if PX is a brown dwarf star doesn't mean it will suddenly start burning like a real star.  If it does and we end up with two suns, I think we'd all be pretty much toast.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:20 AM »
The "Two Suns" scene does not necessarily imply two "lit" stars (what is the correct technical term?).   The instances of sightings of two suns that are reported, and photographed, in zetatalk.com are the result of sunlight being reflected off of the PX complex of the planet itself, the surrounding  dust cloud, and PX's moons.  For example, from https://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0817.htm :

[start extract]
ZetaTalk: Second Sun,written Apr 19, 2003
    The distinctive appearance of Planet X in the sky, as reported by the ancients, as a fire dragon can already be understood by those viewing Planet X closely, as the swirling moons and dust cloud already give this impression. The appearance has also been described as a second sun.

Orange is as predominant as red in the color spectrum coming from Planet X. Orange is the color of the rising and setting Sun, preceding the sunrise and lingering in the evening after the Sun has set for Planet X is coming toward the Sun from beneath the Sun, as well as from the side. Dawn and dusk will be the best times for visibility, and noon the worst, as light pollution is strongest at noon. As with all other viewing, this depends immensely on the viewers location, determination, and clear skies.

This Second Sun even appeared on TV, when the rising or setting sun were pictured behind a weatherman, startling those on the set into comments about the double Sun.
[end extract]

tick

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:34:38 AM »
that link is rather interesting.  the govts of the world seem to do stuff like that more and more often.  maybe its me getting older and noticing more. 

by 2 suns in the sky, even if one is only about 80 defrees F, is alot hotter than 1 degree kelvin.  if this PX is a brown dwarf, it could be the cause of this global warming.  if it were 2 stars like Sol, we would incinerate.  unless we built a really big global AC. 

i can not find the link anymore, but i remember reading a long time ago, 1999-2001, that a russian astronomer said that we are merely passing thru a gas cloud, and this global warming would continue for about 200 years, until the end of the gas cloud.  this did not go over well with the mainstream, he was discredited.  i do not know if he still works in the field. 

so this PX might not be anything but a gas gloud, might not be, or a giant planet.  all the evidence points toward a brown dwarf.  well, i hope nothing really comes of anything.  but like the wise saying, prepare for the worst and hope for the best

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW