Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The British Media starts talking about possible life without Planet Earth??  (Read 4688 times)

inselemel

I have noticed recently that there is more and more stuff coming out about possible life on other planets or other moons. :o Especially from the science world  :o :o. With the BBC Stargazing programme being a case in point, i haven't watched any of the episodes all the way through as i only saw wee bits of tonights 3rd episode with the online intro being -
"On the final night of their astronomical adventure, Prof Brian Cox and Dara O Briain discuss aliens, extra terrestrial life and the hunt for new worlds far outside our solar system. They also find out if they've been successful in their quest to find their own Stargazing planet.
Meanwhile, Mark Thompson attempts to tackle light pollution by getting the entire population of a small town to switch off all of their lights."
I think we are now (eventually - took bleedin long enough) being prepped for disclosure (hopefully ;D) and who knows maybe the attempts to get a small town to black out is also a prepper for the 3 months/days (?) of darkness that we are allegedly going to experience!!!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
the 3 months/days (?) of darkness that we are allegedly going to experience!!!

Three days.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I believe we are being Prepped. Good Point Inselemel. There are some projects going on in the
Antarctic that will probably be announced soon. Russia is just METERS away from drilling into
a huge Fresh Water Lake buried beneath a couple of miles of Solid Ice. The scientist leading the
project have said that IF life is found under the Ice then it will solidify the notion that Life has
been found on Earth in almost every Extreme Condition known. The weight of that statement is
carried over into the Extremes of other Planets. If life can exist is the extreme conditions of Earth
then it could be said that Outer Space should be no exception. [ the British also have a project
going on to drill into another smaller fresh water lake in Antarctica of which there appears to be
thousands under the ice...... ]

The announcement of any life found in the Fresh water lake would be one more Prep Point to
prepare the world for The Main Announcement.  :)   I might add that they say the Lakes under
the ice have been separated from the outside world for millions of years.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

brokeasajoker

With opening a area that has not had fresh air for millions of years, who knows what is down there they might find, on the other hand it could release virus's or diseases's never before seen by modern man. while i find it exciting i find it kinda scary as well. So i hope for the best.

inselemel

I believe we are being Prepped. Good Point Inselemel. There are some projects going on in the
Antarctic that will probably be announced soon. Russia is just METERS away from drilling into
a huge Fresh Water Lake buried beneath a couple of miles of Solid Ice. The scientist leading the
project have said that IF life is found under the Ice then it will solidify the notion that Life has
been found on Earth in almost every Extreme Condition known. The weight of that statement is
carried over into the Extremes of other Planets. If life can exist is the extreme conditions of Earth
then it could be said that Outer Space should be no exception. [ the British also have a project
going on to drill into another smaller fresh water lake in Antarctica of which there appears to be
thousands under the ice...... ]

The announcement of any life found in the Fresh water lake would be one more Prep Point to
prepare the world for The Main Announcement.  :)   I might add that they say the Lakes under
the ice have been separated from the outside world for millions of years.

yes i heard about the british project but the 'BBC' said the project would start drilling later on this year and i thought "Hello, that's way to late", as i presumed the ball would start rolling before then if you know what i mean.
I was thinking it would be good to start having lights out nights to get people (especially children and those who are prone to panic) to treat it as an adventure as should all of the prepping and bugging out etc. This has probably been approached already in another topic but in my very humble opinion think it's a good idea. The Scandinavians will have it a bit more psychologically easier then as they are used to no light for a few months.

As to the 3days or 3 months, i am still not sure on that one as i believe Native American prophecy suggest 3 Months but each to their own believes and who they trust. We will just have to wait & see.

As per what's down there in Antarctica Brokeasajoker has a point maybe it will release a virus etc but i have read a few novel type books that are Archaeology based and suggest beings are down there or Atlantis and i am believer that either the media and i include writers have either been let in on a secret or like a lot of science breakthroughs get their inspiration from a greater consciousness if you know what i mean- so goodness knows what they will find.

In my opinion the British Media may be talking about possible life on other planets but still react with derision and ridicule about UFO sightings.

inselemel

"Cox causes 500% rise in Amazon telescope sales The old kind of stargazing"

"Amazon UK is reporting a 491 per cent rise in sales of telescopes as the British turn their eyes skyward after watching Stargazing Live with Professor Brian Con Cox.
So much did the viewing public enjoy Stargazing Live that telescope sales went up six-fold in the three hours after it aired after 3.8m people tuned in earlier this week.
Neil Campbell, camera and photo store manager at Amazon.co.uk, explained: "Each time the popular physicist appears on TV we see a jump in telescope sales and that would appear to point to a significant 'Brian Cox effect' encouraging a renewed interest in stargazing."
Things can only get better
Professor Brian Cox, whose glory days as the keyboard player in D:Ream are too often overlooked, has been responsible for the astronomy renaissance as impressionable young geeks and women of a certain age fall under the spell of his enthusiastic grin and incredibly large brain.
Astronomy hipsters who have been tracking the heavens since before Cox even picked up his first telescope, yeah, are no doubt outraged at the mainstreamification of their niche pastime.

But it's happy days for Amazon whose virtual tills are ringing as its telescopic goods, priced from £18, sell like hot cakes - and yet more proof that tools like Zeebox, which allow you to purchase goods seen on TV as you watch, are going to get more and more useful in the coming years."

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/cox-causes-500-rise-in-amazon-telescope-sales-1055578

Can only be a good thing me thinks!

implo23

I have noticed recently that there is more and more stuff coming out about possible life on other planets or other moons. :o Especially from the science world  :o :o. With the BBC Stargazing programme being a case in point, i haven't watched any of the episodes all the way through as i only saw wee bits of tonights 3rd episode with the online intro being -
"On the final night of their astronomical adventure, Prof Brian Cox and Dara O Briain discuss aliens, extra terrestrial life and the hunt for new worlds far outside our solar system. They also find out if they've been successful in their quest to find their own Stargazing planet.
Meanwhile, Mark Thompson attempts to tackle light pollution by getting the entire population of a small town to switch off all of their lights."
I think we are now (eventually - took bleedin long enough) being prepped for disclosure (hopefully ;D) and who knows maybe the attempts to get a small town to black out is also a prepper for the 3 months/days (?) of darkness that we are allegedly going to experience!!!

If you watched the episode, they completely dismissed all 'alien contact' theories. Try tweeting Prof. Cox about it if you want some abuse.

The question of whether there is extraterrestrial life out there is usually answered with 'don't know', and this discussion represented that. It's seen as probable that there is microbial life somewhere in this galaxy, maybe even in the Solar System with a few places such as Europa not ruled out. Intelligent life must be much more rare - out of millions of species which have inhabited this planet, intelligence only evolved once.

inselemel

If you watched the episode, they completely dismissed all 'alien contact' theories. Try tweeting Prof. Cox about it if you want some abuse.

The question of whether there is extraterrestrial life out there is usually answered with 'don't know', and this discussion represented that. It's seen as probable that there is microbial life somewhere in this galaxy, maybe even in the Solar System with a few places such as Europa not ruled out. Intelligent life must be much more rare - out of millions of species which have inhabited this planet, intelligence only evolved once.

Thanks for the confirmation, i thought alien contact would be dismissed that's why i didn't watch it and as per my other quote that "In my opinion the British Media may be talking about possible life on other planets but still react with derision and ridicule about UFO sightings."
I do think the British Media are way behind everywhere else on this and i was probably wrong to say that we are being prepped for disclosure ( i think that was my wishful thinking at work again) but hopefully if more people get interested in the topic the wool over their eyes may become unstuck - can but hope.
Thanks implo23

angeltoes2000

Thanks for the confirmation, i thought alien contact would be dismissed that's why i didn't watch it and as per my other quote that "In my opinion the British Media may be talking about possible life on other planets but still react with derision and ridicule about UFO sightings."
I do think the British Media are way behind everywhere else on this and i was probably wrong to say that we are being prepped for disclosure ( i think that was my wishful thinking at work again) but hopefully if more people get interested in the topic the wool over their eyes may become unstuck - can but hope.
Thanks implo23

The best documentary by far is this one: 

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/i-know-what-i-saw-2011---independent-ufo-documentary.html

this is the best place i can find to watch it in its entirety.   good section with british input too.

inselemel

Thanks Angeltoes2000. I liked the bit where they did a poll and 83% of Americans polled believed in UFO's. Hmmm and they (tptb) still won't tell - treating the populace like children. >:(

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW