Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 91541 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew David Townsend and his wife Ana recently joined Facebook.
He posted tonight, sharing that he will start treatment again tomorrow at City of hope.
He will do intensive chemotherapy before his bone marrow transplant  which is about July 25th. His brother John is his perfect match donor.
Thanking you all for prayers, good thoughts for David. He is being as strong as possible and still needs help...

Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Right now, my nephew David Townsend is undergoing his bone marrow transplant
(stem cell infusion) July 19, 2016)

Image is of David's brother John who is a perfect bone marrow match.
Prayers are in order, so if you can join in, please pray for them and their families. There is no doubt in my mind all the prayers have saved David's life.
Barb Townsend
Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, we have asked for a healing miracle in the past. Thank you, Lord.
Now we ask that all will go well for David in his bone marrow transplant.
May he be restored to health and protected always and please, Lord Bless his family and also John his brother and bone marrow donor.
Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew David's operation was a success and he got through it well. Now we jsut have to keep good thoughts and prayers for him and see how he does.
Thanks to who have been praying for him.

Tonight I found out his son Tony got really sick a couple days ago with flu and tonight his wife, daughter were at the doctor's. His little daughter has the flu...
Nephew John said it was a bad stomach flu and practically everyone got it but him. He was the bone marrow donor...
They still need our prayers, if you can help,
Barb Townsend

redhairedgirl

My nephew David's operation was a success and he got through it well. Now we jsut have to keep good thoughts and prayers for him and see how he does.
Thanks to who have been praying for him.

Tonight I found out his son Tony got really sick a couple days ago with flu and tonight his wife, daughter were at the doctor's. His little daughter has the flu...
Nephew John said it was a bad stomach flu and practically everyone got it but him. He was the bone marrow donor...
They still need our prayers, if you can help,
Barb Townsend

New Mexico is continuing to pray for David

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
That is wonderful, thank you all...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Update: My nephew David Townsend is recovering, doing well. Just released from City of Hope a couple of hours ago.
The transplant of bone marrow cells went really well and took hold.   His brother John is a perfect match and very healthy guy. :)
Lots of prayers went with him and will continue.
They managed to rent out their house and save it and he had good insurance through his work.
They are using the GoFundMe for bills as they come up… there could be more in the future…
- Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Please, my nephew David needs help in the form of prayers. If you feel you can pray for him, or add him to prayer lists, please do... He had to go back into the hospital late last night.
For those of you who don't know, he is being treated for leukemia and got a bone marrow transplant from his brother, who is a perfect match...
- Barb Townsend
August 15th Facebook msg:

David Townsend feeling sick at City of Hope Cancer Treatment Hospital.
2 hrs · Duarte, CA ·
Well my short 4 days at home with the family was nice, but I'm back at the hospital. Several complications. Not sure how long I'll be here this time. Tons of tests to see what is causing all these symptoms. I should have updates in 48 hours. I got admitted last night at 1am.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:14:31 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Ana Townsend is my nephew David's wife.
Aug 19, 2016 Ana Townsend's Facebook post with her prayer request:

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Prayers are being answered... You All, I know you may not want to be thanked but thank you for your prayers for my nephew, David.
Thank You, Heavenly father for helping my nephew. Please may he continue to be restored to health.
Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew David Townsend has had a rough time with all the med treatment but it did save his life, along with all the good thoughts and prayers, so I am very thankful.
David had to go back to the hospital about three times (City of Hope in the south bay area of Los Angeles County.)
David is gradually gaining back strength and his appetite. Sharing with you today, a Facebook post by by other nephew, John who was David's bone marrow donor (a perfect match.)
All The Best,
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Everyone, if you can still pray for my nephew David Townsend, he is not out of the woods. He is having his bone marrow checked tomorrow.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend. This prayer request is from me, and from David's wife, Ana:
Look who's looking so handsome. David Townsend hair came back black and look how sharp he looks.
Update: tomorrow he will be getting a bone marrow biopsy please say prayers for him for clear results. There have been some complications getting his counts up and they need to see why and he has experienced hip pain. Results take about a wait. Please, please, please pray for all to come out okay and thank you all for always checking on him. God Bless
---------
Miren que guapo se ve David. Ya le salio el pelo y le salio negro ; ) mañana le haran una biopsia de medula para ver muchas cosas y ver el motivo porque sus niveles no suben. Primero Dios todo sale bien. Resultados se tardan como 1 semana. Porfavor pido sus Oraciones para que todo salga limpio y negativo. Muchas gracias y bendiciones

KnightHelion

Hi Barb,

I stand with you in prayer for David's full recovery.

Come_Creator_Holy_Spirit;
      Light_Against_Darkness;
      Love_Against_Fear;
      Healing_Against_Sickness;
      Comfort_Against_Desolation.

Your Knight,
Vincent

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My nephew, David Townsend is cancer free! He had a biopsy on his bone marrow and it is good!
His donor cells could be better and he gets another test on Friday...
To everyone who sent good thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it! He could use more prayers,
Barb Townsend

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
My nephew, David Townsend is cancer free! He had a biopsy on his bone marrow and it is good!
His donor cells could be better and he gets another test on Friday...
To everyone who sent good thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it! He could use more prayers,
Barb Townsend
Well, congrats to him, his family and every one who sent prayers, and even those who didn't.  Wonderful news and I'm sure he's elated.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW