Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 84227 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Beekeeper’s Prayer

Dear Lord in Heaven,

Thank you so much for creating the honey bees for us. Thank you for your wisdom in creating these insects to make the wonderful honey that is so beneficial to us. Thank you dear Lord, for giving us the opportunity to take care of these bees and we pray for wisdom and strength.

Lord, help me, the insufficient beekeeper, to provide a location for the bees that is most proficient in receiving your wonderful morning sun.

Lord, please help me to remember to provide adequate ventilation, good drinking water, and Lord, help me to remember to place a brick back on the lid so it doesn’t fly off in a storm.

Lord, please help me to move slow but sure, as I maintain the inside of the hive, and give me wisdom, dear Lord, so I don’t interrupt the hive unnecessarily.

Lord, could you please keep the mites, viruses, moths, beetles, and four-footed little critters out of the hive? And please Lord, give me the wisdom I need to adequately assess these situations and treat them wisely.

One more thing Lord, if you could help me not get stung, I’d really appreciate it.But if I do Lord, please help me to continue to love the honey bees anyway.

Thank you so much, Lord.
Your Faithful Beekeeper

P.S.  – Lord, I almost forgot. If you could help me capture a swarm, that would make me really happy, and a little bit of honey, would be great too.

Selected from a memorial for William “Billy” Howard Sheppard, Jr.
October 25, 1940 – December 2, 2016

https://stanlycountybeekeepers.com/beekeepers-prayer/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Lord we need the continuation of these wonderful creatures,
Healthy Honeybees,

amen

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
That is precious!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
All wonderful thoughts and posts!  Thank you.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The bees in the videos looked so healthy and happy to me, it was a good thing to see...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father we ask protection for the people of Louisiana tonight and during the coming days, as extreme weather approaches them.
Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father have mercy on the survivors of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas.
Please help those still needing rescue. Please may the nations of the world help them rebuild.
Amen

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,
we ask a special Blessing and protection and help for the survivors of hurricanes in Puerto Rico and the Bahamas and other areas in the region.
Please help touch the hearts of those who are supposed to be helping who are not, so that aid will be allowed to flow and help to get to survivors,
Amen

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Amen. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW