Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 71293 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear G-d, Yahweh, Lord and Heavenly Father, The Divine, The Grandfather, Author of the Universe, Divine Mother,
too,we reach up to you with thankfulness for our lives. Also we ask your help.
Please hear our prayers for those who are on the prayer list here. We humbly ask for healing for all those who have
asked for help here.

- Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Also Lord, I pray for blessings and protections for all those who really want to make this a better world,
those who want to survive the coming times and to help rebuild and who have a great love of life..
Especially watch over the children of this world...have mercy.
We ask proper shelter for all those who desperately want to survive.
We ask blessings and protections to all those who are trying to sort out the truth. Please guide our footsteps
and our speech and help us to find the actual truth.
It is difficult to find out the truth. If there is to be a catastrophe, let us be able to actually know so we can
warn people and prepare people.
If it be thy will that people can use their good thoughts and prayers to prevent catastrophe, please let it be so...
that all will be well...
- Amen.

Mark_75

• Trusted Member
Dear P-X-hall crew. This is a very excellent thread and forgive me for not seeing it earlier. The power of prayer is indeed unstoppable. Faith IS THE most important aspect of the coming days and this will be further revealed in the not too distance future. Those who have faith in the One God and pray WILL be answered. This is not in question. I understand there is doubt and there is in fact little faith in these times. We see the lack of faith expressing itself in various ways, however it is very heartening to see that on this forum there is a whole thread dedicated to it. Keep up the prayers. They ARE the REAL substance. This material existence and living for things is the illusion. Ahh I'm no great writer and so I'll leave it there.

After my bowl of fruit I'll join in for prayers for all here, especially those asking. Ask and ye shall receive is so true and in my own recent experience (why I've been so quiet of late) this is VERY true and IS the TRUE. Hmmm I best stop there.

Pray deeply from your heart and Believe!

The words are not so important in terms of names (as Yowbarb is implying). I often use terms similar to those Yowbarb uses (e.g. Heavenly Father) and others as well. For blessings I usually use "Divine Mother". This is just how it comes naturally for me. For giving thanks and praise I do that for both aspects. Surely they are both really just the masculine/feminine aspects of the One God (High on High/ineffable..?) in essence, but for actual practise it comes naturally for me this way to consider the two aspects.

It's hard because at this stage I'm not "allowed" to say more (from within) at this stage. Still, that is not so important. For those here with some faith, please I beg you for all our sakes to build it up HIGH! When you pray put all your being in to it. You WILL be answered. Changes within and without WILL be noticed. Some might be physical, some might be spiritual. Others might be changes in people your are praying for (e.g. they become more calm and sleeping better etc etc). I could go on, but hopefully this conveys the message :D

Deep bow for you all and much love, Mark. _()_
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:52:18 AM by Mark_75 »

cbeyer64

Montanabarb- I did have Epstein Barr Virus, but now negative for that.  They are doing all sorts of tests PET scan, CT scan and biopsy as well as blood work.  They are the ones pushing for the tests, not me.  I am glad they are doing it though at the VA hospital.  It just shows they are concerned.  I will keep you updated on what is going on. 

Chandra

Sometimes the Epstein-Barr episode is a long time before lymphoma emerges, but there's a definite connection.  It sounds like you're getting good care and support. Barry (my son) is also being taken care of by the VA. We sure can't fault their involvement and concern.  When he contacted them they told him, "Anything you need." He goes to the public cancer center in Bozeman, MT, for treatment, and the hospital there when necessary. It's through the Veteran's Administration, Fort Harrison, (Helena, MT.) and they pay for ALL of it. 

Barry had another manifestation that is beginning to be recognized as connected to lymphoma: a skin problem called Granuloma Annular (I might not have it spelled right.) When he mentioned that to his oncologist, there was a definite reaction of alarm, or at least intense interest.

I wish you the best outcome, and a mild, beneficial diagnosis.  I'm including you in our Sunday morning prayer group. Our whole family and a lot of friends all over the U.S. and abroad, stop our lives at nine o'clock A. M. to pray and meditate for Barry.  My son has found this experience a life-changing event, with a newfound sense of responsibility for his two little girls (ages five and nine.)  He's determined to clean up his act and change his life, to beat this, for them.

Good luck, and God Love You!

Thank you Montanabarb.  I am glad your son is being taken care of by the VA.  I don't have to pay for anything right now either for medical insurance!  I am grateful for that.  I did get a soar throat the other day to where it felt like my glands were swollen.  I am fine right now.  Maybe it was because of the new job I started the other day.  The job is going well.  I have my biopsy scheduled in July and will let you know the results.  Thank you for including me in your prayer group.  I will pray for your son as well that he recovers quickly.  Hope your day is going well!!!

Chandra
Chandra

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear P-X-hall crew. This is a very excellent thread and forgive me for not seeing it earlier. The power of prayer is indeed unstoppable. Faith IS THE most important aspect of the coming days and this will be further revealed in the not too distance future. Those who have faith in the One God and pray WILL be answered. This is not in question. I understand there is doubt and there is in fact little faith in these times. We see the lack of faith expressing itself in various ways, however it is very heartening to see that on this forum there is a whole thread dedicated to it. Keep up the prayers. They ARE the REAL substance. This material existence and living for things is the illusion. Ahh I'm no great writer and so I'll leave it there.

After my bowl of fruit I'll join in for prayers for all here, especially those asking. Ask and ye shall receive is so true and in my own recent experience (why I've been so quiet of late) this is VERY true and IS the TRUE. Hmmm I best stop there.

Pray deeply from your heart and Believe!

The words are not so important in terms of names (as Yowbarb is implying). I often use terms similar to those Yowbarb uses (e.g. Heavenly Father) and others as well. For blessings I usually use "Divine Mother". This is just how it comes naturally for me. For giving thanks and praise I do that for both aspects. Surely they are both really just the masculine/feminine aspects of the One God (High on High/ineffable..?) in essence, but for actual practise it comes naturally for me this way to consider the two aspects.

It's hard because at this stage I'm not "allowed" to say more (from within) at this stage. Still, that is not so important. For those here with some faith, please I beg you for all our sakes to build it up HIGH! When you pray put all your being in to it. You WILL be answered. Changes within and without WILL be noticed. Some might be physical, some might be spiritual. Others might be changes in people your are praying for (e.g. they become more calm and sleeping better etc etc). I could go on, but hopefully this conveys the message :D

Deep bow for you all and much love, Mark. _()_

Thanks for your post, Mark and it's good you will be joining in with prayers,
Barb Townsend

Mark_75

• Trusted Member
Thanks for your post, Mark and it's good you will be joining in with prayers,
Barb Townsend

Thanks Yowbarb :D
It's actually my pleasure!  ;D
I enjoy to pray and throughout the day I have the inner request at times to pray for certain people or situations and am more than happy to comply. That said, really deep heart felt prayers are taxing and one can pray too much if it's done properly (but it does seem to get easier to get the attention of the divine after practise  ;) ). Always important to still have some moderation in the quantity. It seems to be the quality that's important, and also asking for small blessings seems to be most effective.
With love and kindness, Mark _()_

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Also Lord, I pray for blessings and protections for all those who really want to make this a better world,
those who want to survive the coming times and to help rebuild and who have a great love of life..
We ask blessings and protections to all those who are trying to sort out the truth. Please guide our footsteps
It is difficult to find out the truth. If there is to be a catastrophe, let us be able to actually know so we can
If it be thy will that people can use their good thoughts and prayers to prevent catastrophe, please let it be so...
that all will be well...
- Amen.

Barb, I love your prayer. As I sit with my sick son, I thank you with all my heart, and all the friends here who join in praying for him.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
that all will be well...
- Amen.

Barb, I love your prayer. As I sit with my sick son, I thank you with all my heart, and all the friends here who join in praying for him.

Thanks Montanabarb.
I hope all is well and he is still improving.
- Barb T
..............................................................................................

Dear Lord and Heavenly Father,
we ask continued Blessings and help for Montanabarb's son, Barry.
Amen

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:32:56 PM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
My niece, Alyssa, who is 7 months pregnant, is going in for surgery for a lump to be removed from her breast.  They were not able to get any or enough accurate information from a biopsy to determine whether it is cancerous or not.  Since her mother passed away due to breast cancer, there is enough of a concern for them to do this removal at this time.  Anyone so inclined, please say a little prayer for her....Thanks!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
My niece, Alyssa, who is 7 months pregnant, is going in for surgery for a lump to be removed from her breast.  They were not able to get any or enough accurate information from a biopsy to determine whether it is cancerous or not.  Since her mother passed away due to breast cancer, there is enough of a concern for them to do this removal at this time.  Anyone so inclined, please say a little prayer for her....Thanks!

Mary I will be sure to pray for Alyssa.
Thanks for letting us know,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

we humbly ask Your help for Mary's young niece, Alyssa, as she goes through surgery. Please, hold her hand.
We also pray for Alyssa's baby, that she be healthy.
Amen.
- Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Montanabarb- I did have Epstein Barr Virus, but now negative for that.  They are doing all sorts of tests PET scan, CT scan and biopsy as well as blood work.  They are the ones pushing for the tests, not me.  I am glad they are doing it though at the VA hospital.  It just shows they are concerned.  I will keep you updated on what is going on. 

Chandra

Dear Lord we ask for your continued healing blessings for Chandra.
Amen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father, we thank you for continuing to watch over Steedy's mother.
Please may her health be good.
This we humbly ask,
Amen.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:53:26 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Lord please we ask for continued healing for Mr. Barry Welch so that he will be fully restored to his health.
Thank You for continuing to watch over him. Please grant him strength and healing. We ask a blessing for his mother, Montanabarb, and all his family.
Amen.

- Barbara T. (different Barbara.)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!

we humbly ask Your help for Mary's young niece, Alyssa, as she goes through surgery. Please, hold her hand.
We also pray for Alyssa's baby, that she be healthy.
Amen.
- Barb T.

Thanks Barb, greatly appreciate it.  Also sending out additional prayers  for Chandra, Barry, and Steedy's mom.  May they all experience the healing of our Lord and Heavenly Father.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...