Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 71298 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen!

(So much tragedy, beyond words)

I know, it's just way too much and has been for many thousands of years...Some prayers are in order...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father we ask mercy we ask protection for all those in the way
of Hurricane Isaac this morning. Some men are stranded on Plaquemines Levee...
Amen

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Amen!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen!!
Thanks to you and everyone who have been joining in on this prayer.
Update:  A private citizen, Jessie Shaeffer rescued the two workers from atop the levee in Plaquemines Parrish!
The workers truck had washed off the levee...
Jessie has also rescued an infant  and a woman off a rooftop. 
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Thank You almighty G-d for helping people to be in the right place at the right time to survive...
Thank you Lord for continuing to Bless and protect the people of the Gulf states as this force of nature
moves through...
Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The whole area needs our prayers...there is even a dam which broke in Mississippi...

Thank you Lord for helping people everywhere, especially for helping so many people to be rescued during the storms
in the US. So many people need help...still are in need of rescuing and no one knows where they are...Please watch over
them and comfort them.
We also ask blessings and comfort for the many victims of the hurricanes in Haiti and elsewhere...
This we humbly ask.
Lord hear our prayers...
Amen
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:54:57 AM by Yowbarb »

MrMexBiker

For whats it worth been experimenting with the prayer the Hopis did in one his books, coherent emotion. The Hopis he said would not pray (petition/ask) for rain but rather visuallize the water in their fields and feel it on their.
Maybe try this for some of the needs we see here

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
For whats it worth been experimenting with the prayer the Hopis did in one his books, coherent emotion. The Hopis he said would not pray (petition/ask) for rain but rather visuallize the water in their fields and feel it on their.
Maybe try this for some of the needs we see here

Thanks for this info. Some great thoughts...
 :)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
First, I wanted to give an update regarding my niece Alyssa.  She is doing just fine and gave birth to a healthy baby girl ten days ago.  So far all is well with both Mom and daughter, and the cancer scare seems to be resolved successfully!  Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers!  The power of prayer, truly amazing!!

And as some of you may already know, my 88 year old father, took two pretty serious falls within a 24 hour period earlier this week.  He is now receiving therapy in a nursing home.  He needs to improve by one level to be able to move to a good assisted living facility.

Thank you  Heavenly Father, for your help in healing Alyssa, and for all here on our prayer list in need of your healing hands.  Please Lord extend your mercy and healing for my father, John, who is in need of your healing to improve from his falls.  Please help the therapists heal him.  We thank you Lord, for all your miracles.  Amen

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
That is great about Alyssa, what is Alyssa's little ones name. I know when my father had bypass surgery a few years ago I was a wreck it aged him 15 years he was 62 but looked 50 and acted like he was 30. now he tries to act 30 but has to work harder at it and forgets a few more things, but I am so glad he is still around. Bad things that happen to people can take a toll on us but they do make us see what is really important and to enjoy the time we have with them all the more. I pray you get some more time to bond with your father as well.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I'm again asking my friends here to mention my son Barry in your prayers.  He finished chemotherapy three months ago (Hodgkin's Lymphoma.) He refused to take radiation treatment since the tumor was so close to his heart and major arteries. Afterward, he developed gouty arthritis from the chemo. He is scheduled for a follow-up exam this Friday.  Last week he caught a very bad cold that is getting worse instead of improving.  I'm worried sick about possible recurrence of the cancer (he didn't change his lifestyle much--like the stress and unhealthy diet.)  It's hard being a mom, even when your kid is nearing forty. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. 

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Barb sorry to hear Barry is still  having so many problems. I will with many here keep him in our prayers.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
That is great about Alyssa, what is Alyssa's little ones name. I know when my father had bypass surgery a few years ago I was a wreck it aged him 15 years he was 62 but looked 50 and acted like he was 30. now he tries to act 30 but has to work harder at it and forgets a few more things, but I am so glad he is still around. Bad things that happen to people can take a toll on us but they do make us see what is really important and to enjoy the time we have with them all the more. I pray you get some more time to bond with your father as well.

Thank you so much Nathan!  My niece's baby has been named Gianna (I'm really note sure of the spelling yet, gut it is pronounced with a soft G and the i as an "e").  A very pretty name, and her middle is Sally, after my sister who passed away 5 years ago.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Close to Gaia
Greek Goddess of Earth

Gaia, more frequently spelled Ge, was the Earth. She is rarely even referred to as a deity, she is more a power. What is. She was one of the firsts. Well, one of the firsts in some versions. There are actually a couple of different Creation myths, and not all of them include Gaia (I know, it shocked me, too). The original Greek Mythology (ie, pre-Classical) was was Pelasgian myth (the Pelasgians came to Greece from the Asia Minor 3,000 years before Hesiod). The Pelasgian creation story focuses on Eurynome, the Goddess of All Things. But you can go to the Myth Page on Eurynome's Creation Story if you want to learn more about that. Here, we will focus on Gaia. There are two parts: .
"First in my prayer, before all other deities,
I call upon Gaia, Primeval Prophetess . . .
The Greek great earth mother."
~Aeschylus~
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:25:17 PM by 1969quartz0 »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I'm again asking my friends here to mention my son Barry in your prayers.  He finished chemotherapy three months ago (Hodgkin's Lymphoma.) He refused to take radiation treatment since the tumor was so close to his heart and major arteries. Afterward, he developed gouty arthritis from the chemo. He is scheduled for a follow-up exam this Friday.  Last week he caught a very bad cold that is getting worse instead of improving.  I'm worried sick about possible recurrence of the cancer (he didn't change his lifestyle much--like the stress and unhealthy diet.)  It's hard being a mom, even when your kid is nearing forty. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

Barb I am very sorry to hear your son Barry is still struggling with health issues.
We will prayer for Barry.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...