Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 71218 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Thanks Yowbarb:  We all need to remember to uphold all our members and guests in prayer in the days to come.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear Lord we ask a Blessing for everyone on our prayer list here on the Town Hall,
and also for everyone here,
Amen

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Amen, Amen!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Amen, Amen!

Prayers help and I do appreciate your attention to this topic... :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, Father of us all,
We humbly ask a blessing and a protection for all those in harms way of the storms and other natural events of this planet.
Please Lord,
If there is any possible way people can find their way to safety, if there is any way they can be fortunate enough to survive, please may that be so.
The powerful forces of nature are frightening and awesome and even beautiful in their way. We do not blame the Almighty for the forces of nature, we do ask help and protection.
Amen

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I would like to ask for a prayer a friend named Paul who has cancer for the second time. He has helped me build a very time consuming medical device out of silver. He has spent hundreds of hours of his time helping me when he knows his time may be short, I hope he can be helped. He asked one thing of me and that was for a prayer I have and will continue to pray for him and would be happy for any prayers others may offer as well thanks  he is worried about finishing the pieces for me I have given up asking him to stop and care for his own health I am afraid to offend him as if it is a last project for him I truly hope it is not.

Endtimesgal_2012

1969quartz0:  Of course we will pray, thank you for asking us, I am going to start right now.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Thank you.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
My thoughts and prayers are for you and Paul.  Lot of that going around nowdays...  Depending on how you look at it, you may wish for a painless passage or for him to hang around a few more months...  Peace my friend.  Kyle
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I would like to ask for a prayer a friend named Paul who has cancer for the second time. He has helped me build a very time consuming medical device out of silver. He has spent hundreds of hours of his time helping me when he knows his time may be short, I hope he can be helped. He asked one thing of me and that was for a prayer I have and will continue to pray for him and would be happy for any prayers others may offer as well thanks  he is worried about finishing the pieces for me I have given up asking him to stop and care for his own health I am afraid to offend him as if it is a last project for him I truly hope it is not.

1969uqartz0 your friend sounds like such a wonderful person.

May the Lord Bless and Defend him.
Amen

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Thanks everyone!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
19Quartz0, so sorry to hear about your friend Paul. 
Dear Lord, Please watch over and spread healing to your son, Paul who is now once again suffering from cancer.  Please watch over him and help him during this time of need, we pray Lord for your help and healing, and to eliminate any suffering.  Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Heavenly Father we thank You for continuing to watch over Paul.
Have Mercy,
Amen.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:11:24 AM by Yowbarb »

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Paul had four major surgeries at one time he made it through that now he needs to get the results of the biopsies and not get an infection, thanks for your prayers

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Paul had four major surgeries at one time he made it through that now he needs to get the results of the biopsies and not get an infection, thanks for your prayers

Lord, have Mercy.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...