Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Prayer Request Topic All Religions, Denominations "Reaching up to the Almighty"  (Read 71220 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
This is probably not an appropriate place to post this, but I notice David Townsend is from CA, which is one of the first landfall targets of Fukushima air emissions, as well as ocean currents.  I'll post more about this in "Man-Made Disasters".

Sending healing prayers, thoughts, and intentions to David and his family.
Linda, again, thank you,
Barb T.

KnightHelion

Hi Barb,

We stand in agreement that David find the bone-marrow match and receive healing now on Earth to share long life with his precious children.

Come_Creator_Holy_Spirit;
Light_Against_Darkness;
Healing_Against_Sickness;
Love_Against_Fear;
Comfort_Against_Desolation.

Knight Vincent

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Hi Barb,

We stand in agreement that David find the bone-marrow match and receive healing now on Earth to share long life with his precious children.

Light_Against_Darkness;
Love_Against_Fear;

Knight Vincent

My nephew David has a bone marrow match and it will be covered on his own insurance, for the donor too. What great news and what a Blessing.
thank you all.
David has to endure 2-3 weeks of chemo again then the surgery is scheduled for July.
- Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi Barb,

Light_Against_Darkness;
Love_Against_Fear;

Knight Vincent

My nephew David has a bone marrow match and it will be covered on his own insurance, for the donor too. What great news and what a Blessing.
thank you all.
David has to endure 2-3 weeks of chemo again then the surgery is scheduled for July.
- Barb T.
Congrats to David and his team for finding a match.  Was it a close relative?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yes it is my nephew David's brother, John. However there was quite a wait to get the final determination that John was the match and meanwhile he is in worse shape. He needed to get more chemo but his labs weren't good so he has to stop for the time being. David needs our prayers and good thoughts. Here is an email from David's wife, Ana:

To: Barbara Lou Townsend
Sent: Sat 6/11/2016 10:35 AM

Hello, thank you
Things have been bad please pray for David, Camila and I.
Im scared and anxious. This has been very difficult. I really need prayers. Please if you can add my name in the book you usually tell me. Of course Davids too. 

Ana Townsend

I believe in Miracles; Have a blessed day.

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
I will continue to pray for David, Ana and their family and friends. Also special prayers for the bone marrow donor.
barefootgirl

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I know you don't want to be thanked so I just want to say I am very grateful...

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
Hello Yowbarb:
Sorry to have been absent from our Town Hall for the last several weeks. I'm having a **!!!??? of a time finding a proper/suitable home for us here. Various things come up, that I won't burden everyone with here; suffice it to say that it is challenging. Everything is lined up; we just are not finding the "place".
Come to think of it, would you send a prayer up to the Almighty for me relating to this? I am not anxious about this, but have to say, am getting really tired.

David is in my prayers daily - how is he and his family doing?
Glad to be back with you.
Patty
barefootgirl

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Hello Yowbarb:
Sorry to have been absent from our Town Hall for the last several weeks. I'm having a **!!!??? of a time finding a proper/suitable home for us here. Various things come up, that I won't burden everyone with here; suffice it to say that it is challenging. Everything is lined up; we just are not finding the "place".
Come to think of it, would you send a prayer up to the Almighty for me relating to this? I am not anxious about this, but have to say, am getting really tired.

Patty

Redhaired girl thanks so much for your post and yes I will be happy to say prayers for you...
Finding the right pace is so important...
David is being courageous and he is looking forward to his bone marrow transplant...Here is a pic of my nephews John on the left, David on the right taken just a day ago.
As you can see, David is currently without hair from the chemo. Their operation is coming up in July.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Hello Yowbarb:

Patty
PS Redhairedgirl we have a Board for Members only. Marshall wanted it to be for Members only:
If you are logged in you should be able to see this Board and go in there and start a topic and share ideas and possibly get help. I will send you the link in a PM.
GO TO:
Planet X Town Hall » Yowbarb - SURVIVING the CHANGES  » Survival Shelter and Location Ideas  »
SEE: Seeking Survival Locations and Survival Communities - Members
Only

PLS let me know if this helps any. You can also send me an email at home or a message any time... Maybe Marshall might have an idea too...or an area there. It's possible...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
Thank you so much, Yowbarb... David is really handsome and his wife is beautiful. I have such a good feeling for his outcome. Thank you for posting the photo of him and John.
I'll go to the members only board for advice, etc... I was also thinking about scheduling a little time with Marshall ( I want to pay for this - this work he and Jennifer are doing for us is a great public service). Not to speak of everyone here in our "Town".
Onward
barefootgirl

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hello Yowbarb:

Patty
Thanks for letting us know about your difficulties in finding the "right place".  I'm sending you good vibes to help nudge you along toward the best location wherever that might be.

redhairedgirl

• Trusted Member
ilinda:
glad to get this from you.
Patty
barefootgirl

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Thank you so much, Yowbarb... David is really handsome and his wife is beautiful. I have such a good feeling for his outcome. Thank you for posting the photo of him and John.
I'll go to the members only board for advice, etc... I was also thinking about scheduling a little time with Marshall ( I want to pay for this - this work he and Jennifer are doing for us is a great public service). Not to speak of everyone here in our "Town".
Onward
Redhairedgirl, I sent up a prayer for you.
That is a good idea the location consultation from Marshall.
People haven't been posting much in the Members only location board but maybe they
will if you post there: 
( Seeking Survival Locations and Survival Communities - Members
Only )
Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers for David & Ana and all his family. :)
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...