Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Is Hiding Under the Covers, Your Plan for 2012?  (Read 3635 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Is Hiding Under the Covers, Your Plan for 2012?
« on: January 28, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »
So far, the biggest disaster of 2012, is a pandemic of denial. Instead of seriously contemplating what is necessary for planning and preparation and do it.

This includes many who have been following this topic for some time and are jumping into bed and pulling the covers tightly over their heads.

Does it make sense? Only if you ignore recent solar activity, unusual weather patterns, Earth trumpets, mass die offs, a significant increase in the number of major quakes and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and...

Yet, the only thing that could wake up some people, is to see a sinkhole swallow their house — then only maybe. Just maybe.

http://yowusa.com/planetx/2012/planetx-2012-01a/1.shtml

chaunska

Re: Is Hiding Under the Covers, Your Plan for 2012?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
   At this point, I feel we can only wait for them to "cross that bridge".    I often have to remind myself that not everyone wants to survive these times and they don't want to think about or discuss it.    I have to remember that our loved ones and friends have choices and I must remember to respect those choices, despite how painful it is to me.  But, I still prepare a place for them....just in case they change their minds.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:49:13 AM by chaunska »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 12:47:27 PM »
I'm not sure where to start with this...  Let me start here...  I am puzzled by the large number of people who request membership into this townhall and then quickly disappear.  I don't understand that.  Why would one make the effort, not to mention risk winding up on some government "domestic terrorist" list, just to evidently say to themself, "screw it, why try?"  I don't get that.  I never will.  I do know this, I woke up when I did, all alone, and for a reason.  It wasn't happenstance.  It happened when it did, the way it did, for a reason.  While that reason still eludes me, it was instantly clear to me that it is not my place to proselytize others, as no one proselytized me and I probably wouldn't have listened if they did.  That being said, the two times I have forced the issue, one worked and the jury is still out on the other...  I think she will come around eventually but I regret forcing it.  Something about that wasn't right and I will never do it again.  So, what are we really talking about?  Frustration?  Frustration that more people aren't waking up and, perhaps, things are evolving a little slower than we thought they would?  I'm there.  I'm totally there.  But, you know what?  I am limited in what I can control as I am just a person.  I can't make the Universe speed up or slow down, I can't dance a little jig and make it rain, and I can't make the whole world wake up at the snap of my fingers.  But, if I could, would I?  I don't know.  Something tells me it is not my place to make such calls.  As much as it might suck, I think we have to just keep doing what we have been doing...  And that is helping as many people as we can, pointing as many in the right direction, and preparing that best we can.  We keep researching and reporting, giving people a snapshot of what is really going on in the world instead of what they are getting on CNN or Foxnews.  I think we keep doing that.  That is what I am going to do.  Chaunska and one of my all-time favorite movies are right.  Choice.  The problem is choice.  We made it.  Others haven't yet.  We can't make them choose.  It's not up to us, it's up to them.  I think that is about it.  Sorry it was so long.  By the way, I have a sinkhole opening up in my own back yard!  How funny is that?  Come on, laugh!  peace.  JKB

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
Hi All:

First off, would love to see a pic of that sink hole.  Sounds like I spotted a real motivational issue.

As to the members coming and going.  That's always been a pattern.  People come in, sign up, get excited, tell their spouses and friends, get humiliated by their spouses and friends and fade away.

The point of the article was to provoke these kinds of folks, the fence sitters, into taking action.  These folks have been window shopping 2012 for years. Now I'm telling them to buy something while it's still on the shelf. If not, they are stupid and deserve to die.  I know this is brutal, but compared with what's coming, is it out of keeping?

Early statistics tells me the article is getting a lot of reads.  We'll see what we see.

Cheers, Marshall

errrv

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 04:24:36 PM »
Great article. Not brutal. It's the circle of life. There are humans & Neanderthals. Which one do you want to be? Our intuition drives us to make choices. Those who choose most unwisely won't BE here to help rebuild this place. On the bright side, hopefully that will be one bullet saved if nature takes care of them first.
Erv
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:41:15 AM by errrv »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 04:32:31 PM »
Nice Erv, true.  Marshall, sorry for teeing off as I know you were working your article but I heard some frustration there and I'm feeling it too.  I'm waiting for my patio to entirely collapse into the sinkhole and pictures will be forthcoming.  I'm just wondering if it is going to stop with my patio or start working on my whole house.  Fortunately, we rent...  Peace...  JKB.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 05:16:40 PM »
Some frustration?

How about a whole sh*t load of frustration!

Cheers, Marshall

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 05:27:48 PM »
Allright then, how about an ass ton of frustration?  I think an ass ton outdoes a s**t load.  Works for me my friend.  Either way, we are in the same fighting hole.  Peace.  JKB.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »
Wow...that's all I can say!  Great Article, So True and to the point!!...Sorry to hear about your house, JKB...thank heavens your renting!!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 05:43:58 PM »
Ass ton. 

That works too.

And yup, this is a good time to be renting.

Cheers, Marshall

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!