Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Signs of the times  (Read 31542 times)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs of the times
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2012, 06:48:45 AM »
Diesel is £1.41.9 a litre where i am,so it`s about 4.5 litres  to the gallon.If my brain is working right it works out to about $10 a gallon http://planetxtownhall.com/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/shocked.gif

H.

Dang probe!

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 07:45:51 AM »
I hope we do not hit $10.00 a gallon I fear if it does our economy whats left of it will be dead. My daily driver is a 4X4 Excursion with a 44 gallon diesel tank and my other truck with a Cat. engine holds 253 gallons I will be taking it to Montana this Summer to sell so I can buy a backhoe. I hope I have enough time to get this done before the economy gets much worse.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 06:53:42 PM »
ABC World News today reported briefly about the booming/crashing sounds at one of those locations that was reported in the Daily Headlines topic today or yesterday.  (I don't remember which location it was, sorry.)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
From an e-mail message received yesterday:
" I was astonishing this morning with Kevin [her 7-year-old son]. He told me that is good to have a pistol because in the future there is not enough food for everybody and people will begin to fight for food. Also he mentions that in this planet  there is contamination and this is the main cause that we are not going to have food. "

My reply: " We should quickly tell Kevin about the upcoming changes.  Where did he hear  about food shortages?  Yes, there will probably be some shortages for some time,  but we/you/I will prepare ourselves.  AND, we can expect some help from benign spirits and/or  extraterrestrials.  Is your husband aware of the situation?  He might have plans or ideas for you three.  Can you discuss the situation with him? "

(Comments appreciated)

family times41607

• none
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »
  Wow Jim thats a tough one.  Sounds like someone has been prepping him.  Maybe he has a friend who's parents are talking about this stuff.  My kids know alittle, but not that exact and to the point.  Hate to say it, but he could be right.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 03:55:59 AM »
Perhaps he had seen something on TV recently either at home, or at a friends house more likely?  There's an awful lot of info like that on these new shows, Domesday Preppers and Domesday Bunkers on Discovery, ones especially.  I have heard them mention that exact same thing on more than one of the Domesday Prepper episodes.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 05:04:21 AM »
Is it possible the 7 year old either had dreams (visions) or is telepathic and senses our future? For many years I've read various stories that most young children can see spirits. According to many studies of this, a majority are "trained" (by their parents and / or society) to ignore their visions / disconnect.

A few years ago my youngest brother told me stories how his 5 year old son consistently asked his parents if they had enough food. I tried to encourage my brother to ask my nephew why he was concerned, but my brother & sister-in-law just blew off his questions.

Next story: a friend of mine, who is also a devout Catholic, used to tell me stories that when her husband would bathe their 4 year old son, the son would make comments like "...you're nicer than my last daddy. He drowned me & my brother..."  My friend would not consider asking her son questions. I tried to convince her that she may help solve a potential homicide, but she refused. Instead, she just prayed that he would stop. He's now 13 and does not recall making any statements.

Another story: I have personally watched my 4 year old and 2 year old grandkids "talking" to my deceased in-laws on several occasions. Whenever my wife or I observe them "talking" to spirits, we will typically respond by waiving in the direction in which our grandkids are looking and say something like "hi (name). I love you!" We want them to know their "behavior" is completely acceptable.
Live long and prosper!

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 07:53:45 AM »
That's cool VI!  I'm sure that although I didn't "see" ghosts when I was a kid, I felt them (sometimes physically), and heard them.  My family joked about it, made fun of me, etc., even though my dad was sensitive to ghosts too.  It was "allowed" or OK that he was sensitive, but I wasn't allowed to be.

I ignored my family and grew up knowing about the other side of life, even though I consider my experiences normal and typical to everyone.  I had to wait until I was an adult to actually see ghosts.  I've seen two so far.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 09:04:04 PM »
From "The ZetaTalk Newsletter Issue 328, Sunday January 13, 2013"  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue328.htm :

[start extract]
Elite Exodus

An inordinate number of high level politicians and CEO’s have retired early, or abruptly, and per some reports agents from the US alphabet agencies are not only retiring, they are retiring en mass and heading for survival enclaves in Colorado, the Ozarks, and N Carolina.

Ex-Feds & Wall S :treet Execs Are Going Into Hiding-Why?
    December 25, 2012
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/12/25/ex-feds-and-wall-street-execs
        When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of, especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives. From the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable.

Strange Elite Exodus: Planet X Cometh, See How They Run
    November 11, 2012
    http://www.examiner.com/article/strange-elite-exodus-planet-x-cometh-see-how-they-run
        Now that Planet X can be seen as a Second Sun in the sky with the naked eye, the abrupt exodus of the so-called elite is making news.

The Zetas have warned the common man to avoid elite enclaves, where they will likely be pressed into slavery to maintain the lifestyles of the elite. They also predict that elite enclaves will in the main self-destruct, with their armed militia rising up against their masters, trying to take control. What is to stop the armed guards, or even the military, from doing so?

ZetaTalk Description 6/7/2005: The wealthy think of nest eggs, stocking supplies to get them through years of enclave living, and bristling with guns on the periphery. What they fail to compute is the psychological games that will go on when their militia realizes their masters have no power to punish them, and the current king of the hill can be toppled. Those wanting to loot will not head for the shanties of the poor, they will head for the wealthy enclaves and plan, like cockroaches and mice, to work their way in to topple the defenses. Enclaves will not find themselves self-sufficient, despite the best of plans. There will be items forgotten, items desired, a desire to import servants, or the desire to travel when contact by phone or radio prove useless. All this provides a breach in the walls of those who would be king.

ZetaTalk Description 9/2/2006: Hired guards have questionable loyalty when there are no forces to keep them in line. The mindset of those hired to guard the elite will turn from a purchased loyalty to takeover plans. Why should the guards not be king?
[end extract]

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
Strange Elite Exodus: Planet X Cometh, See How They Run
    November 11, 2012
    http://www.examiner.com/article/strange-elite-exodus-planet-x-cometh-see-how-they-run
        Now that Planet X can be seen as a Second Sun in the sky with the naked eye, the abrupt exodus of the so-called elite is making news.

Have I missed something. I wasn't aware Planet X could been seen with the naked eye yet...
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:09 AM »
I believe it is the opinion of the Pole Shift Ning, (Nancy Leider's site, which the Zetas are communicating with,) that in certain areas of the world it now can be seen with the naked eye.  I myself am doubtful of this as I do believe that regardless of our government's control of the media, there is no way this would not be international news everywhere.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 08:22:48 PM »
there is no way this would not be international news everywhere.
Nahh.  So what if a few people see a bright spot next to the Sun for a few minutes?  That is is not as titillating as the latest gossip about celebrity sex scandals.  They were probably drunk or delirious anyway, otherwise they would not have tried to look at the Sun.

Now, for some real evidence of ascension in progress (if you believe me and the person reporting the incident):  During a meeting re. 2012 that I attended yesterday, the lead psychic reported that a few days ago, a crystal earring disappeared from her hand while she was looking at it.  I have known her for a few years.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »
Now, here is a new development.

Investment advisers still send their junk mail to me, even years after I stopped participating.  So, a couple days ago, another blurb arrived with the headline "Giant currency superstorm about to hit America".  and saying  "Global elite have launched 'secret plan' to re-monetize gold", and "European Parliament votes unanimously to accept gold as equivalent  to cash, US Treasuries ...", and citing other financial entities also now accepting gold as currency.

Well, that is exactly what many channelings at www.galacticchanneings.com , especially those by Sheldon Nidle, have been speaking of for some time.  It is not the elites who are planning that, precisely the opposite.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
I hope you are right and that this comes to pass...  I am watching the Inauguration right now and hoping to hear something significant.  Probably won't, but I won't stop hoping...

I have heard the same rumblings and, if it's not good, it is definately bad...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 07:04:27 AM »
From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for January 26, 2013"  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/26ja2013.htm :

[start extracts]
[Q:]  Looks like mega-wealthy who can afford $30,000+ monthly rent are moving away from owning real estate they could easily afford to leasing homes instead.  Of course the Wall Street Journal fails to wonder if these people know all about Planet X, the pending pole shift, and the delayed NASA announcement because maybe that is why these people now want to lease instead of own.  Is this a trend among the wealthy who can well afford to move anytime, anywhere that is actually due to knowledge of Planet X and/or the pending NASA announcement?
[A:]  Real estate is considered an investment, as one can anticipate selling at a higher value than the purchase price. Paying rent is throwing these funds away. Why then would rentals by the elite be on the increase? This is a dead giveaway that the elite are aware that cities will be hit by earthquakes in the near future, and those cities along the ocean coastlines will be inundated. Once this happens all real estate in the area will be worthless. Real estate inland, and not in high rise buildings, could be reinforced for earthquake resistance and have nearby bunkers underground or bermed into a hill side - features that a 9th floor apartment in Manhattan could not provide.
[end extracts]

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...