Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.  (Read 50132 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Barb, It's wonderful that your son is so intuitive, and that you're supporting him in this.  May he get to higher ground very soon!

Thanks for the good thoughts...
We are all in the wrong place at the current time...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Barb, It's wonderful that your son is so intuitive, and that you're supporting him in this.  May he get to higher ground very soon!

You've come this far in awareness, so keep your eyes and ears peeled for clues that say it's time to just ditch everything and get outta Dodge.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I will take the liberty of sharing my son's recent vision flashes...
Wes sees water suddenly engulfing his place and then struggling to get out...
He's been talking about getting up to a safer area, if only temporarily.
He and I both for years have had water dreams like tidal waves, tidal surges, water rising.
Once when he was working in Connecticut he was near some little hills (other side of hills, toward the Atlantic.) He suddenly "saw" water rising up over the little hills and running over, rushing down to the business area where he was working.
It would be interesting to ask Wes if he will know when it's TIME.  Interested in hearing his answer.  Has he always been visionary?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
He and I both for years have had water dreams like tidal waves, tidal surges, water rising.
Once when he was working in Connecticut he was near some little hills (other side of hills, toward the Atlantic.) He suddenly "saw" water rising up over the little hills and running over, rushing down to the business area where he was working.
It would be interesting to ask Wes if he will know when it's TIME.  Interested in hearing his answer.  Has he always been visionary?

ilinda, that's a good question...the time element...
When we had a brief discussion about the images, just as he was leaving last time, we didn't talk verbally about time but I was thinking he was wondering for the first time if it could actually happen and if it would be soon... none of that got verbalized...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Wes and I both have some abilities. I believe everyone has spiritual abilities, to some degree, and that they can be cultivated and rehabilitated. I have never gone out of my way to have "experiences" and neither has my son, Wes. 
My memories of things go back to toddler stage, and I can remember back to before I could talk...
He definitely started out life being very sensitive and we helped him communicate it...
When I say "we" helped him, my second oldest child was good at understanding what her little sisters and brother were saying. Wes was still in diapers. We all lived in an old trailer on our own land in the woods of Sequim, WA (1981-2).  Wes awoke screaming I held him and Gabby listened to him.
(All my kids said a first word really early which i could understand like dada, hungwee. They were talking in complete sentences very early, but it may as well have been dolphin language I couldn't make out much of it until they were about 2 1/2.)
My son Wes "told" Gabby about "the giant legs." Soon after, I realized the region was full of dinosaur bones. Little Wes described the width, somehow... so he was talking about legs with a radius of about 7 feet. Gabby explained to him those creatures with "big legs" no longer lived there, he was safe.
Also on the land:
He dreamed about a Native American man wrestling with a big bear. The man had a knife. When I heard it I pictured something that happened there, hundreds of years earlier. He seemed worried about it  and somehow we communicated to him to not worry the man and the big bear were no longer there. (Although his spirit was probably there, we didn't get into that.)

In a subsequent early morning screaming he described a murder. I had some vivid clairvoyance a few months later and I figured we were probably picking up on the same killer. What he described is not something a toddler boy would know. I do know he "saw" it in his sleep. In some earlier postings I put something about the killings while we were up in WA. In 1982 for the first time I could recall - I had a really vivid experience which I call clairvoyance, in a waking state. I had posted about that too, a few years back...

Wes and I both have had to block out images, sounds... the last time we talked about blocking stuff out was a couple years ago. We were both picking up on crimes...
No idea exactly how but we did that. (Block some things out.)

More on all of it later... sorry a half answer for now... zzzzzzzzzzz off to dreamland...
Been dozing on and off in the living room, after 4 AM now...

I will ask Wes if he gets a time frame on the flooding visions...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

You've come this far in awareness, so keep your eyes and ears peeled for clues that say it's time to just ditch everything and get outta Dodge.

I concur.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Will post this in two places, as I seem to not be able to find the Dream topic I wanted.

OK, I called this a dream, but I have many "snippet dreams" which are very short and to the point, and often just a voice or a scene, and usually only lasting seconds. 

On September 16, 2017, I "dreamed" all of a sudden I was hearing a voice stating very plainly and clearly:
"Twelve hundred"........."Poplar Bluff Bridge"..........."Poplar Bluff, Missouri".........
Then I "awoke".

My sense was that the monotone voice may have been reading from a list, and when it was "my turn", I heard the part that is relevant to me, and then I sensed the voice continued the readings, for other people, in other locales.

The interesting thing is that several years ago I had a very vivid dream where I looked out our side kitchen window and noticed how very much water was running in our creek, and then suddenly I realized the water's running backward, i.e., flowing upstream!  I then ran to the front kitchen window and saw water running across the lawn from right to left, toward the same creek.  I think I awoke then.

The tie-in is that our creek flows into the Black River, which is dammed up just above Poplar Bluff, MO.  I often wondered after the "water running backward-dream", how much water would have to be forced up the Black River to flow into the little creek on our farm, which is a tributary to the Black River.

Thinkiing out loud....if the water is at 1200' in elevation at Poplar Bluff, where would it be farther upstream, i.e., here?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Will post this in two places, as I seem to not be able to find the Dream topic I wanted.

OK, I called this a dream, but I have many "snippet dreams" which are very short and to the point, and often just a voice or a scene, and usually only lasting seconds. 

On September 16, 2017, I "dreamed" all of a sudden I was hearing a voice stating very plainly and clearly:
"Twelve hundred"........."Poplar Bluff Bridge"..........."Poplar Bluff, Missouri".........
Then I "awoke".

My sense was that the monotone voice may have been reading from a list, and when it was "my turn", I heard the part that is relevant to me, and then I sensed the voice continued the readings, for other people, in other locales.

The interesting thing is that several years ago I had a very vivid dream where I looked out our side kitchen window and noticed how very much water was running in our creek, and then suddenly I realized the water's running backward, i.e., flowing upstream!  I then ran to the front kitchen window and saw water running across the lawn from right to left, toward the same creek.  I think I awoke then.

The tie-in is that our creek flows into the Black River, which is dammed up just above Poplar Bluff, MO.  I often wondered after the "water running backward-dream", how much water would have to be forced up the Black River to flow into the little creek on our farm, which is a tributary to the Black River.

Thinkiing out loud....if the water is at 1200' in elevation at Poplar Bluff, where would it be farther upstream, i.e., here?

ilinda, thanks for posting that dream...
That is a worthwhile question, what would the water be there...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.
« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2017, 11:59:57 AM »

Belated reply, yes I do consider he has always been visionary...the clairvoyance seems the strongest part of it... but yes he can see what could come to pass...
He doesn't seem to bring up PX much...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.
« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2017, 05:06:27 PM »

Belated reply, yes I do consider he has always been visionary...the clairvoyance seems the strongest part of it... but yes he can see what could come to pass...
When you think of how some people "vision" or gather information, having dreams of tidal waves, tidal surges, and rising water rather than "PX" makes sense, because what a person sees, feels, hears, and senses around them and their personal space would be just that--water in many forms. 

In other words, while PX may be perceived as a threat by an aware person, the immediate threat would obviously be some environmental assault that is up close and personal, such as water rising at the rate of 1" every two minutes.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2017, 01:11:21 AM »

When you think of how some people "vision" or gather information, having dreams of tidal waves, tidal surges, and rising water rather than "PX" makes sense, because what a person sees, feels, hears, and senses around them and their personal space would be just that--water in many forms. 

In other words, while PX may be perceived as a threat by an aware person, the immediate threat would obviously be some environmental assault that is up close and personal, such as water rising at the rate of 1" every two minutes.

ilinda, that makes sense...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!