Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Kill Shot: New Video By Major Ed Dames  (Read 9558 times)

errrv

Re: Kill Shot: New Video By Major Ed Dames
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 06:40:12 AM »
Major Dames will not list place by location, as he did this for a small town in Montana & ruined it. He says stay far away from the coasts, stay away from the Midwest (tell George Noory to move away from St Louis because it will be destroyed by new madrid), says Arizona & New Mexico have safe havens, along with the east side of the southern appalacians. I'm still looking at Arizona & 4 corners.

Inas far as mobility, remember to look for North Korea nuking someone (SK) and a space shuttle being forced down due to meteors. If the latter happens, the ISS may also burn in.
You can buy the ECU/ECM for your car on eBay. Might be good to buy one & shield it. Once TSHTF I don't know how good that plan is.

Major Dames never said it, but we might want to beware of being above ground during the massive solar storms. He's talking an X50. That's pretty fry-alicious!
Erv
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 06:58:38 AM by errrv »

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 08:05:54 AM »
Thanks for filling me in on the last part!  Ed, the Southern Hemisphere taking a beating and the North being in winter was a good observation.  I hadn't thought of that, although I wondered why the bottom of the Earth would be hit the worst.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »
Maybe it has to do with the pole shift?  And isn't PX coming in from the south?  Maybe that has something to do with it.

errrv

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 12:58:04 PM »
It's not gonna happen until next fall/winter. The northern hemisphere will naturally be tilted away at that point.
We are in as good a place as any. :)
Erv

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 11:17:49 PM »
The Earth is wobbling so bad that it really won't matter if/when it hits, we're all going to get cooked.  You are either ready or your not friends, this is 2012.  Love the new picture Erv.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »
Planet X, coming in from the south, could have an effect in all of this. It would almost point to below the sun and almost behind it, for that effect to happen.    ed

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!