Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: What do you think about this?  (Read 5186 times)

Mjoy

Guardian

Re: What do you think about this?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »
Wow! lol ok so basically they have just admitted the existence of Planet X!! without actually saying its name. Great find Mjoy!

On the other hand, the late Phil Schneider who gave a series of lectures in 1995, mentioned this once before. At the end of one of his last lectures, maybe his actual last one, he took questions from the audience. One question was "hey sir, have you heard about this object headed for earth.... yadda yadda..." and Phil interrupted and said "Yes Yes its called NEMESIS, its a brown dwarf, its probably hollow, has a central gravity of something something, its headed for us right now, but probably won't be here until about 2052" and he said a few other things.

Lets put 3 things together here....
  • Zacharia Sitchin claims Nibiru won't arrive until 2050-2062
  • Phil Schneider knew about it (among other things) and referred to it as NEMESIS saying he heard it would arrive around 2052 and also stated several details which correlate with the description of Planet X
  • and now this article says that NASA does call it NEMESIS and lists details similar to the theories of PX
So: NASA calls it NEMESIS-->  Phil Schneider calls it NEMESIS, AND says it will head to earth near 2052-->  Sitchin says "Nibiru" will flyby earth near 2062  ...hmmmm? details from this article, Schneider, and Sitchin are all one-in-the-same. this paints the picture of a flyby in 40-50 years instead of 2012/2013.

This article is pretty significant and i think it should be analyzed by Jacco and Marshall... there may be more here than we can see at first glance

_cj_

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 10:30:06 PM »
this was an article i found in astrobiology magazine

Getting WISE About Nemesis

Cosmic Evolution
Posted:   03/11/10
Author:    Leslie Mullen 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed

Beachguy

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 06:39:03 AM »
I saw this same article all over a different board.  I have to agree with Ryan - I believe this is the first, cautious, release of information which will lay the groundwork about full disclosure of PX....   There is also an article out there within the last two or three days about this 'magnetic ribbon' which is being caused by some unknown but very large - something - which has it's own huge gravitational influence.  That one too, I believe, is more cautious release if "new just found" info from NASA to lay groudwork for what is ahead - maybe just ahead.

Take care.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW