Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: NASC North Africa Survival Camp  (Read 2456 times)

nigelblondon

NASC North Africa Survival Camp
« on: March 22, 2012, 03:47:14 PM »
I hope it is ok to start this post......
I am currently starting a survival camp on Toubkal Mountain. This is a mountain with a height of 4,167m. I will be updating this Subject as often as possible.
If you are interested in joining this camp then please contact me.
Now to the camp and preparing.
This is a major task as Toubkal is in a remote area of the high Atlas mountain range in Morocco. Getting to the area from the nearest City Marakech is a mission in itself. Once at the base of the mountain we are able to hire mules to transport things up the mountain. Needless to say this is a lot of work and slow in  progress. A natural supply of spring water is nearby thankfully. At this time of year March the temperatures are about minus 5 - minus 10 at night and just above freezing by day. This camp is by no means a holiday. It takes a lot of hard work. The continuation of our species demands it.
To be continued.......

nigelblondon

Re: NASC North Africa Survival Camp
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 06:02:30 AM »
So I am currently in the UK getting supply's for the camp. Namely I am getting some communication equipment. I will be returning to Morocco in a few weeks to continue the project on Toubkal.
I have started with the planting of crops at the site and have a friend tending this.

nigelblondon

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 04:35:02 PM »
http://nibiruinfo.weebly.com/nasc.html
Click the link to be taken to the NASC site.

nigelblondon

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:01:32 AM »
مرحبا بكم في صفحة NASC. NASC هو بقاء معسكر شمال أفريقيا. ويقع هذا الجبل على ارتفاع يصل توبقال في متنزه توبقال المغرب وطني. نحن مجتمع متزايد الذين يعتقدون أنه سيكون هناك تغييرات كبيرة على الأرض لهذا العام 2012. ونحن نعتقد أن مجيء الكوكب العاشر هو حقيقي، ويمكن أن نجا مع إعداد دقيق. ويقع المخيم في أعالي جبال الأطلس، وبالتالي مكان من المرجح أن تنجو من آثار التحول قطبا. ومن شأن التحول، كما توقع قطب، من قبل العديد من تسبب موجات المد الهائلة، والزلازل والثورات البركانية. توبقال بعيدة ومرتفعة بما يكفي من البحر ليكون في مأمن من كارثة تسونامي. أيضا توبقال ليس بالقرب من أي خطوط الفوالق الزلزالية أو أي بركان. نحن مجتمع مضياف ودائما على استعداد لقبول أعضاء جدد. والشرط الوحيد من أفراد مجتمعنا هو تقاسم عبء العمل. إذا كنت تريد المزيد من المعلومات، يرجى البريد الالكتروني لي.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
Nigel we appreciate your Topic about your NASC project. We are all looking forward to updates on your progress.
We hope you will have all the people you need to make your community a success.
- Yowbarb

nigelblondon

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 03:51:16 PM »
Nigel we appreciate your Topic about your NASC project. We are all looking forward to updates on your progress.
We hope you will have all the people you need to make your community a success.
- Yowbarb

Thanks Barb. We are continually searching for new members to make our community stronger.

Nigel.

Nigel Beardsley

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 04:02:27 AM »
Please understand NO photo's of the location of NASC are published. This is to maintain the security of the camp. These photo's are of the Atlas Mountains nearby.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 04:17:12 AM »
Beautiful pictures of a majestic area for sure Nigel.  Thanks for sharing them.  Very understandable about not posting the actual pictures of your "work in progress".  I'm sure we all understand why...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!