Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The Big Picture  (Read 54555 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Big Picture
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2019, 12:45:15 PM »
I've been amazed to learn, in adding periodically to the prayers for indigenous populations, just how advanced and fortunate some of the primitive cultures really are.

Same here.

However, some of them are or were quite the opposite.  A few years ago, a professor who had taught in Papua New Guinea told me that one of his students had said "The law says that I should not kill my tribe's enemies.  The law is wrong."  I had a book by a native PNG writer that gave many cases of extreme cruelty by some tribes.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2019, 02:13:15 PM »
You just touched on something discussed in one of the episodes of a series I'm watching on Gaia.com these days.

David’s Wisdom Teaching’s series on Giaia.com (Season 7 / 8 ) has an extensive coverage of Ascension and what is currently happening as we enter “Planetary Climate” change well worth $0.99 for a month to watch ..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »
Thanks for sharing that info Max!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »
From Jim:

Same here.

However, some of them are or were quite the opposite.  A few years ago, a professor who had taught in Papua New Guinea told me that one of his students had said "The law says that I should not kill my tribe's enemies.  The law is wrong."  I had a book by a native PNG writer that gave many cases of extreme cruelty by some tribes.

You're right to suggest that sweeping generalizations can't be made about indigenous populations, and that their lives shouldn't be overly-romanticized.  With PNG, to use your example, there is the issue of women's rights as well.

Seems that the cultures that do enjoy a higher vibration, as well as isolation from enemies, may have more land between themselves and others, and a large degree of inter- or inner-marriage, such that there might be fewer non-relatives around to quarrel with (but lots of in-laws to deal with! :) ).  Religious homogeneity might also be a factor preventing bellicosity. 

Am thinking of the Samarina village in the Greek mountains, for example.  Yet another factor seems to bind them together peacefully, and that is a calendar year filled with pleasant celebrations and activities:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6908.msg106072.html#msg106072

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 02:36:53 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2019, 02:33:54 PM »
Corey Goode talked about a parallel Earth that does exist and how things are not going well there, in fact, less well than here, and that WW2 did not turn out as well there as it did here, but there are other problems.  He said something to the effect that it's a rather crude or difficult life there.  I don't remember if that's verbatim, but the general idea is correct.

The best illustration of the idea of “parallel worlds” I have seen is the Fox series “Fringe” where in Season 2 Walter invents a door to enter another parallel world to ours. In may ways it was similar (and in may ways quite different).

Walter creates this “door” to save his son from a certain death (the other world has the cure), however crossing over had many “unintended consequences”.

Quite interesting/entertaining series to watch if you haven’t seen it..

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2019, 02:45:08 PM »
Have been thinking about multiple parallel worlds, or the multiverse, and wondering if it might be possible that a person, or all of us, might somehow be guided through simultaneous existences as if were were navigating a labyrinth, electing to keep the best parts and experiences of each self and discard the rest in the end.  In the finished product upon exiting the labyrinth we would be given the gift of becoming one whole, healed, perfected person...

Perhaps the Divine Presence is always with us helping us to make better choices in the maze, in which case, salvation may entail much more than we've been told - sort of like 3D chess vs. chess on a single plane...

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 02:58:08 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »
might somehow be guided through simultaneous existences as if were were navigating a labyrinth, electing to keep the best parts and experiences of each self and discard the rest in the end.

I think that is what Ascension to “Fourth Density” is all about … ;)

Max

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW