Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: #MARS VIKING ROBOTS 'FOUND LIFE  (Read 7844 times)

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
    • Survive Pole Shift
#MARS VIKING ROBOTS 'FOUND LIFE
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:13:30 AM »
Mathematical analysis adds to growing body of work questioning the negative results of a life-detection experiment 36 years ago.

New analysis of 36-year-old data, resuscitated from printouts, shows NASA found life on Mars, an international team of mathematicians and scientists conclude in a paper published this week.

Further, NASA doesn't need a human expedition to Mars to nail down the claim, neuropharmacologist and biologist Joseph Miller, with the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, told Discovery News.

"The ultimate proof is to take a video of a Martian bacteria. They should send a microscope -- watch the bacteria move," Miller said.

"On the basis of what we've done so far, I'd say I'm 99 percent sure there's life there," he added.

Miller's confidence stems in part from a new study that re-analyzed results from a life-detection experiment conducted by NASA's Viking Mars robots in 1976.

Researchers crunched raw data collected during runs of the Labeled Release experiment, which looked for signs of microbial metabolism in soil samples scooped up and processed by the two Viking landers. General consensus of scientists has been that the experiment found geological, not biological, activity.

The new study took a different approach. Researchers distilled the Viking Labeled Release data, provided as hard copies by the original researchers, into sets of numbers and analyzed the results for complexity. Since living systems are more complicated than non-biological processes, the idea was to look at the experiment results from a purely numerical perspective.

Source: http://news.discovery.com/space/mars-life-viking-landers-discovery-120412.html

Don't be scared.. Be prepared!
Underground Shelter Community
http://www.FortTerraNova.org

Find out what they don't want you to know.
http://www.survivepoleshift.com

nigelblondon

Re: #MARS VIKING ROBOTS 'FOUND LIFE
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
I don't know, your gonna have to help me out here cause all i'm seeing is a load of rocks!

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 02:58:21 PM »
nigelblondon - take your time and look at the image next to the captions that I typed. Try not to look at the entire picture. Focus on the individual object.
That's the best I can do. Also read this study on bilateral symmetry: http://www.bmva.org/bmvc/2009/Papers/Paper286/Paper286.pdf

CNN seems to see them.. I have an interview next week. I was also contacted by a book publisher that wants to publish all of my photos in a book called Forbidden Knowledge.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 08:56:17 PM »
nigelblondon - take your time and look at the image next to the captions that I typed. Try not to look at the entire picture. Focus on the individual object.
That's the best I can do. Also read this study on bilateral symmetry: http://www.bmva.org/bmvc/2009/Papers/Paper286/Paper286.pdf

CNN seems to see them.. I have an interview next week. I was also contacted by a book publisher that wants to publish all of my photos in a book called Forbidden Knowledge.

Good work, man!

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »
This one is courtesy of J Skipper

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
My newest and greatest #discovery! I just found a tool on #Mars. More cool discoveries on https://twitter.com/#!/MarsDiscoveries
This sure aint no weathered rocks! You can clearly see a machined metal ax on a wooden handle.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 03:43:26 AM »
These are very interesting photos, to be sure!  Thanks for the post!

nigelblondon

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 05:31:13 AM »
In the interest of "both sides of the argument" I want put some of my input here. I am not intending to discredit the statements given to these photo's.
If there was life on Mars many years ago and there were animals and humans and all that goes with that idea, then there would have been trees, lakes, rivers,
mountains,plants and the like. Here in these photo's we are given to believe that they show various animals, fish and even tools. So where did the trees go? Where
are the mountains, the river beds and lake beds etc. To me, if you can find the proof of some kind of machined axe with wooden handle then surely you must find proof of
trees. Also given the extreme cold on mars, how was life possible?

SurvivePoleShift.com

• SurvivePoleShift.com
  • Trusted Member
    • Survive Pole Shift
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 06:01:56 AM »
enlightenme - Thanks

Nigel Beardsley- Very good question! I mean that is an excellent question.  I have some new photos coming shortly of petrified timber, living foliage, and water.
The reason that I am scouring Mars for data is because Mars is the victim of a major pole shift. That's already science fact. Mars had a 90 degree pole shift.
This total and utter devastation is the end result. The other reason is the fact that everything that remains is completely petrified.
I am working with a Biology professor to come up with answers to some of these questions.

If we wait on the official source to tell us the answers we will be waiting a long time. We have to be proactive in seeking out the facts.

We need to learn from Mars because it is now evident that pole shifts are the norm in our solar system..

Pole Shift Victims:
Venus rotates west to east, not east to west, The planet is flipped upside down.

Earth has had at least 4 pole shifts in it's history according to scientist on Discovery Channel.

Mars has a major pole shift. When the planet the created our asteroid belt exploded the debris devastated Mars and the extra mass that landed on the side facing the explosing planet literally
yanked the planets crust and forced a pole shift, planet wide fires and blasted the atmosphere.

Uranus was knocked on it's side from a massive gravitational force or planetary collision and it spins like a bowling ball as it rotates our sun.

All of these statements are scientific fact.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 08:25:24 PM »
Couple of things to remember about Mars (1) It does not have an atmosphere and has 1/3 the gravity of the earth (2) you have massive sandstorms on the surface of Mars so trying to find trace evidence of life on such a planet is not as easy as it sounds.

Having said that, NASA has already declared finding river beds, etc which are good sources of finding such life. The conclusions of the original Viking mission have been questioned for quite a long time. Basically, this is a do-over on that account.

There are also numerous "interesting" photos taken the last several years that seem to indicate possible fossils.

I for one don't see the announcement of life as a maybe, but a certainty. The only thing left to determine is how advanced the life got before it was abruptly ended. Given Native American traditions of having come from Mars and other such tantalizing tidbits, its certainly not crazy to think Mars could be the source of humanity.

The question of Mars being colder and inhospitable for life fails to take into account that Mars would have cooled before the earth from its original molten state and thus been more hospitable to life even sooner than the earth was. Perhaps "alien" intervention was not the creation but the transfer of life from Mars to earth when Mars lost its atmosphere.

I'm not saying people don't have reasons to doubt these reports, but its just as reasonable to think life first began on Mars and either by panspermia or intelligent intervention was transported here from Mars. The earth cooling significantly later than Mars might have been the perfect place to "adopt" Martian life and preserve it.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »
 :o
Is it just me?  Did Mars lose it's "red hue"?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 06:58:41 AM »
Couple of things to remember about Mars (1) It does not have an atmosphere and has 1/3 the gravity of the earth (2) you have massive sandstorms on the surface of Mars so trying to find trace evidence of life on such a planet is not as easy as it sounds.

If it has no atmosphere, how can sandstorms happen?

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 08:41:54 AM »

Good question.  I'm also wondering how, if Native Americans came from Mars (which I've never heard in all the research I've done about them), how did they get here?  They made rocketships and somehow all that technology was just lost until thousands of years later when we developed it again?  Way too far fetched for me.

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »

Good question.  I'm also wondering how, if Native Americans came from Mars (which I've never heard in all the research I've done about them), how did they get here?  They made rocketships and somehow all that technology was just lost until thousands of years later when we developed it again?  Way too far fetched for me.

I have heard from only one source about native americans, as a race, coming from Mars, another source saying they arrived over 1 million years ago. A lot of time has transpired since then, and a lot of passages of Nibiru through our solar system causing chaos, destruction and loss of life, loss of knowledge... Many things our current "experts" do not understand, and I firmly believe there has been far more advanced civilizations on this planet than what we have now, both technically and spiritually.
I am not saying that my sources are right, more that with everything going on in our solar system at moment, and the possibilities of what may happen in next few years, loss of knowlege and technology way beyond what we know now can and probably has occurred in our past... Anything is possible...

Leo :)
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!