Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats  (Read 3262 times)

Nigel Beardsley

London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats
« on: April 28, 2012, 10:53:31 PM »
The Ministry of Defence says it is evaluating sites for surface-to-air missiles for the Olympic Games, and could place them at residential flats.  :o

Talk about OTT (over the top)!!

Full report here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17884897

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Re: London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 05:09:23 AM »
Good Grief!! Sad that they think they might need such heavy artillery at all! Let alone hide it among the citizens, who then become targets.
Very OTT! Doesn't seem very smart to publish it either...just saying.
Never Give UP! EVER

Nigel Beardsley

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
One has to wonder what are they afraid of, or preparing for. London has a very good protection of it's airspace already in place, so what are they expecting to get through it that would warrant them doing this? The mind boggles to say the least. It reminds me of Saddam and his use of human shields!

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 06:07:47 AM »
Very OTT, don't know what they are playing at with this one. Is it all mind games? Would not surprise me with this govt ( i am british) or any other govt for that matter whatsoever and i saw on a news programme that the residents got a leaflet and it said that the deployment of the missiles will make that area safer and not a target :-\

Is this the last desperate and defiant act from a govt that know their and their dark cabal leaders are on the way out when their is FINALLY disclosure. Is this meant to be aimed at friendly UFO's when they do finally show themselves??? Don't know

Whenever they and other govts want to do stunts like this they use terrorism as an excuse, i am not saying Terrorism is not an issue but that tptb can use that as an excuse to do what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if the MI6 agent Gareth Williams death is something to do with this and their anti disclosure agenda. Just my humble opinion  ;)

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
It sure doesn't seem to make sense - but I'm no strategist.
The main office I work from just moved and now we are just a couple of miles from Luke AFB. One day not long ago the fighter jets were coming in for a landing over our office while I was taking a break outside and I noticed that they appeared fully armed. (I've seen the jets many times but never so close) I thought for sure that they must be dummy missiles for training...no they are real, this is one of our main defense bases I guess. The potential for accidents is somewhat disturbing, considering they are overflying a large metro area...then again this area could very well be a target so having them close makes some sense. (also the city has grown up around the base over the years so it didn't start that way)
But even that makes more sense than putting missiles on peoples homes!!!
There are just too many madmen with too many weapons.
Never Give UP! EVER

inselemel

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 06:35:59 AM »

Well said (all of your post but i particularly agree with that bit) ;D

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 11:05:14 AM »

Well said (all of your post but i particularly agree with that bit) ;D

LOL - some days when I'm almost sane I look around and wonder if people are ever going to grow up and act and think like adults! (The people in charge of things that is) The answer is often so frightening that I retreat back into my own little world of almost sane.  ;)
Seriously - I'm not military but even I can see that they've put a big huge bullseye on that building now. It's crazy talk.
Never Give UP! EVER

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »
Amazing......
The article says,
" The Army website says the HVM system is "designed to counter threats from very high performance, low-flying aircraft."

Suffice it to say that if we learned anything from 9/11; a very large passenger jet can be considered a
High Performance, low-flying aircraft as they were traveling at very high speeds at impact. My guess is
the missles are being placed there for that very reason; to take out passenger jets that may be used by
terrorists. I suspect that ANY aircraft that is not where it belongs during the olympics will be challanged
long before it reaches the area of the Olympics. Missiles will be the last resort.

Wow.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Nigel Beardsley

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:06 AM »
London 2012: Six missile sites identified

Surface-to-air missiles could be deployed at six sites across London, as preparations begin for a major Olympics security exercise.

Sites include the Lexington Building in Tower Hamlets and the Fred Wigg Tower in Waltham Forest, east London.

Also named are Blackheath Common; and Oxleas Wood, both in south-east London; William Girling Reservoir in Enfield; and Barn Hill in Epping Forest.

It comes as details were given of a major exercise taking place this week.

Exercise Olympic Guardian is being held on land, sea and air in the London and Weymouth areas between 2 and 10 May.

The Ministry of Defence has stressed that the government has not yet decided to deploy ground-based air defence systems during the Games.

Brian Whelan, a resident of one of the east London estates, said firing the missiles "would shower debris across the east end of London".

Standing joint commander General Sir Nick Parker said the decision on the missiles would be taken "at the very highest political level".

Referring to this week's exercise he said the military advice to the government "will depend on the success of that test".

Asked whether debris would fall on urban areas if a missile was fired, Gen Parker said: "I accept that this a very, very challenging situation."

Defence Secretary Philip Hammond said: "Support for the Olympic Games will be an important task for defence in 2012 and this exercise is about pushing our people and our systems to the limit to ensure that we are ready for the challenge.

"The majority of this exercise will be played out in full view of the public and I hope that it will have a secondary effect of reassuring the British people that everything possible is being done to ensure this will be a safe and secure Olympic and Paralympic Games."

At a security briefing it was also announced this week's exercise will include:

The berthing of HMS Ocean at Greenwich, with a number of Royal Navy Lynx helicopters on board.
The deployment of HMS Bulwark and other ships to Weymouth Bay and Portland Harbour.
The basing of RAF Typhoon fast jets at RAF Northolt, west London.
Royal Navy airborne early warning helicopters and RAF Puma helicopters at a Territorial Army centre in Ilford, east London.
The operation of fast jets and helicopters over Greater London and the Home Counties.

The Lexington Building Water Tower in Tower Hamlets is one of the sites

Nigel Beardsley

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 05:37:03 AM »
In a BBC interview with Sir Nick Parker today he is taking about security at the London Olympic games, he says this very serious threat to earth,  :o then quickly says the Olympic park.

Was that a genuine mistake? Seems an extraordinary thing to say!!

No link to this as it was live. I will try to find a posting of the video somewhere and will post the link here if I do.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW