Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: One aspect of the paranormal: Clearing your space of unwanted guests (spirits)  (Read 9688 times)

inselemel

Excellent Barb, what a great resource that would be!  When those people in my area found the remains it really upset me and I thought then and there that if I find myself in the same situation, I would do everything I could to get the remains properly reburied.  I love and respect NAs so much I can't hardly describe how much.

That is so nice to here Steedy,  ;) i also love and respect the Native American culture, i think all true spirtualist's and lightworkers will have a strong connection to the NA culture like you do. Bless you!

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Excellent Barb, what a great resource that would be!  When those people in my area found the remains it really upset me and I thought then and there that if I find myself in the same situation, I would do everything I could to get the remains properly reburied.  I love and respect NAs so much I can't hardly describe how much.

That is so nice to here Steedy,  ;) i also love and respect the Native American culture, i think all true spirtualist's and lightworkers will have a strong connection to the NA culture like you do. Bless you!

Wow!  I never thought of it like that before.

inselemel

Hi steedy, i was wondering have you tried Native American related meditations. I love the music although i am rubbish at mediating full stop so i have sort of given up on meditating but just thought if you have a strong connection to Native Americans then maybe Native American based meditation might work for you.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Hi steedy, i was wondering have you tried Native American related meditations. I love the music although i am rubbish at mediating full stop so i have sort of given up on meditating but just thought if you have a strong connection to Native Americans then maybe Native American based meditation might work for you.

Me too mel.. I just can't seem to hold my concentration long enough...maybe I'll try that!

inselemel

Thanks enlightenme, i might give meditating another go, i have the crystal skull one on cd as well might give it another bash and try a NA one if i can find one!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

I appreciate your post. I'm hoping those fellows will expand their project and help protect a lot more Native American burial grounds and sacred sites.
I found those guys by searching, "Native American burial grounds in Palos Verdes CA," because I had the sudden thought, with that magnificent view and the bluffs above the water, maybe that was a NA burial ground. Palos Verdes was a special area  to me...in my college days I figured I might end up living there.

Image: Carpinteria pier, beach, and seal sanctuary. View from Palos Verdes

http://rhorii.com/OutdoorPhotoGallery.html

Palos Verdes viewed from White Point Bluff Park...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:58:17 AM by Yowbarb »

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

I'll try it.  I just recently started doing meditations.

inselemel

Lovely photos and view Barbara, is that a Chem trail i spy in the 1st photo?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Lovely photos and view Barbara, is that a Chem trail i spy in the 1st photo?

Yes, on the website the photographers notes said, "Notice the chemtrail?"

http://www.khurramhashmi.org/move-to-California/San_Pedro_Palos_Verdes_California.html 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
These are pretty rudimnentary things but here is a short list of things which I have tried...also a few I have not,
which are known to help "clear" a space.

•   Open the windows of the home
•   Light some white candles
•   Thoroughly clean the home
•   Open the door and make sweeping motions out the door
•   Put on some nice music
•   Slice some lemons and place them around the home (on small plates or bowls.)
•   Place some garlic cloves on the windowsills
•   Ring a little bell in each corner of each room and say, “This home is for the living please leave this home.”
•   Light some smudge sticks and  walk through the entire home.
•   Use Holy Hand Grenade (objects made of orgonite with stones, crystals, metal in them)
•   Place some H.H.G.s around the home and hidden outside near the home
•   Hide some H.H.G.s  - every so often – in about a two block radius of the home
•   Farther out if you can
•   Avoid old burial sites for building your home
•   Do not choose to live near a cemetery, prison or slaughter house

Reach up to a higher power (of goodness) say whatever prayer is part of your religion;  ask for help in getting rid of unwanted residents in your home...
- Yowbarb

Endtimesgal_2012

Good post.  When ever my family moves to a new home, one of the first things we do is "smudge" the house with sage.  Works pretty good.  It also helps to clear bad vibrations, like after there is a family disagreement.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Good post.  When ever my family moves to a new home, one of the first things we do is "smudge" the house with sage.  Works pretty good.  It also helps to clear bad vibrations, like after there is a family disagreement.

Endtimesgal, that's interesting! So you know about the good effects...
 :)

http://www.carolsurbey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/smudging-home.jpg

http://www.carolsurbey.com/how-to-cleanse-and-clear-your-home/     Video on page
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:18:57 AM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

These kind of things working just go to show we do not really know how our world really works.  It is like we are blind, or just still toddlers.  I love how there is always something new to learn, if one will just be open and not have narrow thinking.  When someone says "that could not be,"  I say "why not?"

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
These kind of things working just go to show we do not really know how our world really works.  It is like we are blind, or just still toddlers.  I love how there is always something new to learn, if one will just be open and not have narrow thinking.  When someone says "that could not be,"  I say "why not?"
Endtimesgal, I know what you mean... and isn't it odd that something in the material universe (such as smudge) could have an effect on a spirit.
It seems to me it is a time tested remedy...I am always grateful to learn these things...
 :)
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Here's a method I had not heard of - or, if I did hear of it, forgot.

Video: Attract good energy with Epsom salt  2:54  56,828 Views

LINK:  http://youtu.be/1B-ueeLZBbM

Uploaded on Jan 22, 2010  by Woody Swartz

http://rechargingqigong.com
Dr. Wu Dhi shows how to use Epsom salt with Qi Gong and other ingredients to clear negative energy from a room.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!