Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Ascension  (Read 130427 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ascension
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2019, 03:50:26 PM »
William Tompkins and others have talked about may times that the Reptilians are periodically releasing gasses in the atmosphere (and doing other nefarious things) to keep us “dumbed down” and greatly limit out potential by using a small fraction of our brain capacity.

In order to Ascend we need to try and recover as much of our abilities as we can and throw off the programming we are being bombarded with in order to speed our individual   Ascension process along ..
Ahhh, yes, I do recall William Tompkins in one of his many interviews talking about how, if the "crafts" were not cloaked, we would see our skies filled with crafts, most of which are doing surveillance, and other tasks, including exactly what you refer to as releasing gasses into our atmosphere.

In so much of the activist community, it seems we always read and hear about people complaining about this toxin or that pollutant, in their food, water, air, on clothing, in carpets, etc., etc., but I see it as only the first step in understanding all this "mass poisoning".  True, we are being bombarded daily, maybe by the minute, with things that should never be allowed, but we humans need to take it a step further and look behind the curtain.  See who is back there manipulating and orchestrating.

That next step activists need to take is investigating to find "who" is behind it all and why.  That's where non-mainstream sources of information will greatly help, one excellent example being the Cosmic Disclosure series on gaia.com.  There are many others, but that is one that comes to mind.  Some of that information is mind-blowing and of course would never be aired on mainstream media.  It is obvious to most who visit this site that those pulling the strings might not even be human, and seem to have agendas that run counter to our own agenda of survival and self-rule.

You're absolutely right, in that we need to throw off the programming, and in order to do that we need to realize we are being subject to programming.  One thing we can do is look at our gadgets as we would look at an addictive drug, and ask ourselves if we want to be ruled by this thing?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #511 on: July 11, 2019, 12:44:46 AM »
Latest burst of intuition:

The only way to make something out of nothing is to make both something and anti-something such that, if they recombine, the result is again nothing.

Hence:  Existence is zero sum.

Some people need more severe experiences than others before they sort themselves into either Service-To-Others (STO) or Service-To-Self (STS) mindsets.  If and when they choose STO and begin acting accordingly, then they become eligible for assistance by benign Galactics or for Ascension, or both.

Since existence is zero-sum, for every person who increases his level of consciousness, a corresponding decrease must occur elsewhere, possibly spread over multiple persons and/or other entities.  Since Earth herself is ascending, some other planets(s), galaxies and/or universes must decrease by an equal amount of total consciousness-increments times masses.  That is the principle of the conservation of momentum as applied to consciousness changes.

Hence, there is a constant balance of ascending entities and descending entities, in terms of consciousness momentum.  Individual entities normally go around continuous cycles of ascending to some level and then descending to some lower level.  So then, some people are deliberately on their way "down" at this time, and we should thank them for their sacrifice, which is allowing others to go "up" at this time.

So, don't worry if you don't make the Ascension cut this time around.  You will have as many opportunities to move up or down a notch on the consciousness scale that your higher self wants.

Frankly, after twice around the cycle, I am tired of the pointless suffering, and I expect to request de-energizing to zero existence by combining with some other entity on the opposite side of the cycle who is also tired of it all.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 09:00:35 AM by Jimfarmer »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #512 on: July 11, 2019, 04:49:31 AM »
Aren't there permanent "gains" by those whose natural leaning is toward ascension?  How would anyone ever get back Home?  Unless by "zero" you mean exiting the Matrix, but isn't that done by permanent ascension rather than Nihilism?

Seems from what I've witnessed that those who are bound and determined toward STS are achieving their goals without needing to pin their resulting demise upon STO's due to Universe's supposed requirement for fiat balance in the number of souls ascending and descending.  Don't sacred texts tend to suggest that imbalance is the expected outcome?  I.e.:

"Broad is the road that leads to death,
and thousands walk together there;
But wisdom shows a narrow path,
with here and there a traveler.
The fearful soul that tires and faints
And walks the ways of God no more
Is but esteemed almost a saint
And makes his own destruction sure."

Am I missing something here?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 12:47:58 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #513 on: July 11, 2019, 08:21:20 PM »
Latest burst of intuition:

The only way to make something out of nothing is to make both something and anti-something such that, if they recombine, the result is again nothing.

Hence:  Existence is zero sum.

Some people need more severe experiences than others before they sort themselves into either Service-To-Others (STO) or Service-To-Self (STS) mindsets.  If and when they choose STO and begin acting accordingly, then they become eligible for assistance by benign Galactics or for Ascension, or both.

Since existence is zero-sum, for every person who increases his level of consciousness, a corresponding decrease must occur elsewhere, possibly spread over multiple persons and/or other entities.  Since Earth herself is ascending, some other planets(s), galaxies and/or universes must decrease by an equal amount of total consciousness-increments times masses.  That is the principle of the conservation of momentum as applied to consciousness changes.

Hence, there is a constant balance of ascending entities and descending entities, in terms of consciousness momentum.  Individual entities normally go around continuous cycles of ascending to some level and then descending to some lower level.  So then, some people are deliberately on their way "down" at this time, and we should thank them for their sacrifice, which is allowing others to go "up" at this time.

So, don't worry if you don't make the Ascension cut this time around.  You will have as many opportunities to move up or down a notch on the consciousness scale that your higher self wants.

Frankly, after twice around the cycle, I am tired of the pointless suffering, and I expect to request de-energizing to zero existence by combining with some other entity on the opposite side of the cycle who is also tired of it all.
Do your bursts of intuition usually arive/arise at particular times, such as during the waking phase?

Also,  how did you learn you've cycled twice?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2019, 12:33:53 AM »
Do your bursts of intuition usually arive/arise at particular times, such as during the waking phase?
When awake and not distracted by some activity requiring dedicated attention.  Otherwise, at any time and place.

Am I missing something here?
I think so.  Not every soul has to go around the cycle,  but overall zero-sum is always  maintained anyway.  It is not the number of STO/STS souls that is balanced, but rather the total-STO-ness and total-STS-ness.  Or, redefining "level of consciousness" to be zero at Neutral and extending right and left, with positive values to the right and negative values to the left, and the graph ordinate being the number of souls at that level of consciousness, the integral over the whole range is always zero. [Er, that's not right]  The sum of the consciousness values of all souls, including all species and all kingdoms everywhere and all densities, is always zero.

The common admonitions about the beneficial results of constructive behavior apply only to those on the ascending side of the cycle or the positive side of the consciousness curve.  Those on the descending side of the cycle or negative side of the consciousness curve operate by different principles.

how did you learn you've cycled twice?

I admit that that is a bit of an extrapolation at this time.  The thought seems to resonate with my feelings, but I have not checked it with a dowsing tool.  A special friend and I used our pendulums to determine how many (human) lives each of us have lived.  We agreed that I have lived slightly more than 3000 times.  (That friend is a special case.  Her soul was sent to Earth for corrective retraining.  Previously, while in a higher density, she made a disastrously wrong decision by believing some lies from a contingent of STS souls seeking resources.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:08:01 AM by Jimfarmer »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW