Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Acceptance and rejection  (Read 15316 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Acceptance and rejection
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »
Thanks for the welcome, and for the reminder that I need to temper my expectations that my most loved ones will come along on this adventure at anything other than their own pace. I know I can only move forward and let them see me doing so.. and they'll make their own decisions in their own way. I'm comfortable with that now -- it used to really make me depressed that I was so powerless in light of all these things I've learned. But now.. there's a spirituality and an ease I have with it all. Fighting it uses energy I don't want to give away.

Thanks again,
Kyle

Kalelless, good thoughts. I just posted a welcome to you, here,
Yowbarb
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,635.195.html

kayelless

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 06:03:23 PM »
Success! I sat my husband and daughter (22 yrs old) down and asked them to watch the documentary "Collapse." It gives a good feel for oil, water and economic problems coming without info they couldn't handle or don't want to hear. It was 90 minutes long and the only thing I asked of them.

They understand just enough not to think I'm crazy anymore. In fact, my husband and I put together a list of immediate needs, stuff to do within 90 days, and stuff to do within 6 months, and agreed on the budget. So I'm not on my own any more.

"Collapse" can be viewed instantly on NetFlix.

YAY!

Kyle

noproblemo2

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:49 PM »
Kyle, CONGRATS !!!! Very happy for you.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
Welcome Kyle, that is great that your family if behind you it makes preparing a lot easier with cooperation and shared ideas.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
Success! I sat my husband and daughter (22 yrs old) down and asked them to watch the documentary "Collapse." It gives a good feel for oil, water and economic problems coming without info they couldn't handle or don't want to hear. It was 90 minutes long and the only thing I asked of them.

They understand just enough not to think I'm crazy anymore. In fact, my husband and I put together a list of immediate needs, stuff to do within 90 days, and stuff to do within 6 months, and agreed on the budget. So I'm not on my own any more.

"Collapse" can be viewed instantly on NetFlix.

YAY!

Kyle

Kyle, here is a belated VWD -Very Well Done on what you have achieved with your family understanding more...
Welcome to the Town Hall. Looking forward to more of your posts,

Yowbarb

GEMUNIS

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »
The earth shifted from it's axis after an earht quake in (CHILE).

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 04:43:25 PM »

They understand just enough not to think I'm crazy anymore. In fact, my husband and I put together a list of immediate needs, stuff to do within 90 days, and stuff to do within 6 months, and agreed on the budget. So I'm not on my own any more."Collapse" can be viewed
instantly on NetFlix.YAY!Kyle
Excellent. Survival favors the prepared individuals. The signs are there for troubled times and if it doesn't happen then it is all Good. If
it does then you are prepared. Congrats !
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

GEMUNIS

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2011, 10:58:25 PM »
It's good to here my spouse say to me, for the first time, "you know, I'm beginning to see what you are talking about"; she Tell's me, "I'm beginning to see more, here more, of this kind of thing happening everyday".
Her word's sealed in my mind; "there is a catastrophic event occurring around the globe, almost everyday now".

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...