Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Hot Sun in the Caribbean  (Read 3393 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Hot Sun in the Caribbean
« on: June 01, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »
Got this email message from a supporter on the island of St Maarten.   I felt something like this during solar storm that disintegrated Comet Elenin last year. 

This is a very valuable first hand report (and nice letter too.)

Cheers, Marshall

==================================

Good Morning Marshal,

First and foremost, i would like to congratulate you on all the work you have done in the last 10 years on yowusa.com . I am a huge fan of all the podcast that you have put out and a the cut to the chase series are gems. I just wanted you to know that i personaly appreciate all of it, i love ready Crossing the Cusp and god bless my friend.

Now, to the weather changes, i live in Sint-Maarten in the caribbean and i can tell you that over here, it has become very very obvious that our friend Sol his heating up. Not only is the sunlight a blinding white color, it is also giving you a sizzling effect on your skin.

I think we  all have notice that the sun, especially since last november went from a  light yellow to something more like white. I especially notice that right from sunrse here, nway down south, you don't here get to set it rise anymore, it is to blinding to look at right from the get go.

We also notice that people flew the sun, because of the burning sensation , they say ' oh, it is hot is it ' or other things like that and brush it off BUT the thermometer shows a nice 89 degrees only yet it does not seem to register in their brains.

Well i am old enough to remember 89 degrees all day in the sun when i was a kid and that ain't it. It migh say 89 on the damm thing but my skin say's 100+.

So, just taught i would, probably like a thousand others, write you this little information this morning.

Keep up the good work and please post more podcast :)

Cheers

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!