Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Avebury 2008 and Colin Andrews  (Read 3399 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Avebury 2008 and Colin Andrews
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:37:10 PM »
Hi Arto:

I had several emails with Colin and he never said this.  In fact, he never visited the formation himself.  All those who have reported it as genuine.  These dialogs are shown in mu book Crossing the Cusp.  He's fibbing because he knows he's being dishonest. 

Write him back and demand that he send you full copies of the emails including all the header information (with full IP tracking) and see what he does.  Please send me the results. 

Regards, Marshall
Author, Crossing the Cusp

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM, AJH <arjohe1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Marshall,

I asked through colinandrews.net site information about Avebury 2008 formation and this is his response. Colin is one of the most if not the most credible and ground braking crop circle investigator in this world so I think his comments is to be taken very seriously though I kind of would have wanted to believe that this particular crop circle would not me man made...

Best regards,
Arto

"Hello Arto,

Thank you for your message.

Yes I do have knowledge of that formation and it is definitely man-made.  I received notice that it would be made the day before.
I received several emails from the person who designed it and also one confirming when it was made.  I hope this helps.

Colin
www.ColinAndrews.net"

and my original email to Colin through his website:

"
 I watched Marshall Masters video explaining Avebury 2008 crop circle which contained description alignment of our solar system in December 2012.

Marshall didn't to evaluate the originality of that crop circle very much.

Id be more than thrilled to know what is your evaluation of that Avebury 2008 crop circle. Is it man made or not?

Best regards,
Arto
REMOTE_HOST: 80.223.186.68"

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!