Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The Century of the Self  (Read 2410 times)

The Stacker

• Members
  • Trusted Member
The Century of the Self
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:41:34 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5Fi1vQ68Q

This link is to the full length film.  If you go to this link you will also see options to view it in parts.

This has been out for a while but I've never seen a more thorough explanation of the history of disinformation and/or manipulation of "the people".

I have to admit there were times when I thought "the people" needed direction and that some of the basic ideals had some merit.  If we had no consumption how would the growing population find a job?  On the other hand how is a society supposed to evolve if all it does is follow?

Either way it's clear that you don't need to be a devout conspiracy theorist to see that we have been painted with a wide brush of elite agenda for a long time.  Every story may not be a lie but you will never be lead to the whole picture.  We are responsible for putting the puzzle together as best we can.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:19:51 AM by The Stacker »

EQ

• stringers
Re: The Century of the Self
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:24:15 AM »
I've had this docu for years....very very insightful. In fact I give it away to anyone I meet who has the vaguest flicker of consciousness/waking up in their eyes. Very highly recommended! Hopefully others here will watch it...digest it and then go and research it themselves.

The Stacker

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
Thanks for the reply EQ.  I think this concept underlies the foundation of our society and the workings by "the man behind the curtain".  I was surprised to see no one until you comment.

bk

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
This is what you get now if you try to view the video.

This video contains content from BBC Worldwide, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
:o

The Stacker

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »
Wow.  You're right.  Wonder why they did that.  I typed in "Century of the self - full length" and got this to play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjFL02NmBrc

EQ

• stringers
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 09:27:48 AM »
Hmmm to bad the original link was shut down...not surprising really, nice one for finding another link though,it is essential viewing! There is another in the series called 'All watched over by machines of loving grace'. Also essential viewing. If it's Ok with the Mods I have download links for both I can post.

If the Mods could say yes or no, I'll wait to hear  :D

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!