Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: What is Remote Viewing?  (Read 25067 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
What is Remote Viewing?
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:11:15 PM »
This is a very difficult subject to describe, accurately. Some folks think of it as an "out of body" experience. Others think of it as being "psychic". Some think "Astral Projection".  Well, I will describe it the best I can; It is an out of body experience, without going out of body. It is actually going inside your body, and mind. You must get your mind to an "Alpha Wave" frequency, and give your mind something to view, at a certain time, even the future. It has been a military method of spying, for some time now. It is best and most accurate when done by groups of people, trained in the art of Remote Viewing. It is not an exact art. The info you get with your senses, yes you can smell things and taste, must be deciphered by someone, who puts all of the individual pieces together. There has been much talk on the net about remote viewers looking into the future, and especially 2012. They have come up with many different scenarios. Which ones seem real, and which ones don't? Let us try to explore this science, and see what the answers are.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: What is Remote Viewing?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 09:44:34 PM »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 05:13:23 AM »
This pretty much explains why predicting future events accurately by remote viewing are very difficult to do since there are so many variables. Interesting Ed.
This article also helps explain the timeline differences, at least for me.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 08:21:08 AM »
That's what I wanted. Thanks Linda. I hope many others can get a better understanding of viewing with articles I'll put on here, occasionally. If you ever viewed, you'd see things beyond your dreams, Linda.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »
Thanks for putting out these articles, they are very interesting and I love learning more about the subject. Do you ever use it as a tool to give you guidance Ed?

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 01:04:03 PM »
Before they put me on all of these meds, yes. Since 2003, only when I feel in tune with it. I use it a little differently now. I sort of go places, out of body at times. Other times, when I "dream" right before awaking in the morning, as I know I am in the alpha state during that subconscious time. The past couple of years, I have sort of used it as an alarm system, feeling things from the universal energy. I should have viewed what ever was telling me something evil was going to happen, before 9-11-2001. It is what sent me the feeling about something big should happen in the time between now, and january 2013. That's why I am here on this forum. I shouldn't tell you this, but most true remote viewers are masters of zen, or very high students. You learn to be in a state of meditation, even while doing things, such as chores, or as I use myself, while driving. Can't go deep, but can feel the aether.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 07:43:16 AM »
Thanks Ed. I do alpha meditations quite a lot, also I have recently learned to do journeying, taught by a Shaman. The journeying is amazing, you need to set your intention before going on your journey into the lower, middle or upper worlds. I did have a soul retrieval done by the Shaman first and was given a power animal as my guide. I am amazed at how well the journeying works in finding answers or viewing events.
There are many paths to achieve the same results and not everything works for everyone but it is exciting to try different methods.

Linda

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 08:09:08 AM »
Greetings all,
Edgar Cayce comes to mind when I think of Remote Viewing. His technique no doubt conforms to todays understanding
of remote viewing.
In 1970 I took a 'course' offered by the Silva Mind Control Institue. It was held at a Holiday Inn; [ waits for laughter about
the instant smart person staying at holiday inn to subside ] and it cost about 60 dollars for the seminar. It was very
interesting and I had some success in remote viewing target subjects. At least i think I did.......
Point is; techniques like remote viewing are not really new although it may be relatively new for the military.
Here is the site for Silva mind control. I have no idea what is on the webpage. :)
http://www.silvaultramindsystem.com/
It is difficult to reach a good alpha state without actually falling asleep lol..... One of the things I learned was to project
your thoughts onto a blank mental screen. Imagine a blank white wall for instance. Or a blank TV screen. With your eyes
closed; purposefully look slightly upward and concentrate on the middle of your forehead. With a good alpha state and the
abovementioned steps; images should eventually come.
Even now, 40 years later, when I am going to sleep a screen will try to pop up and images come onto the screen but when
I try to focus on them; they just will not gel ! It is as though the attempt to look makes them disappear. Which makes me
think that the art is a gift, more than anything else.  David
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 09:13:45 AM »
Before they put me on all of these meds, yes. Since 2003, only when I feel in tune with it. I use it a little differently now. I sort of go places, out of body at times. Other times, when I "dream" right before awaking in the morning, as I know I am in the alpha state during that subconscious time. The past couple of years, I have sort of used it as an alarm system, feeling things from the universal energy. I should have viewed what ever was telling me something evil was going to happen, before 9-11-2001. It is what sent me the feeling about something big should happen in the time between now, and january 2013. That's why I am here on this forum. I shouldn't tell you this, but most true remote viewers are masters of zen, or very high students. You learn to be in a state of meditation, even while doing things, such as chores, or as I use myself, while driving. Can't go deep, but can feel the aether.

Ed I have also found that prescription meds can interfere with my dreams and various other abilities.
I can relate to what you are saying, although I haven't done a deliberate RV training like you have.
Buddhism, I feel is a layer of my awareness. I come at this subject from a slightly different frame of reference, knowing that we are spiritual beings, we all have spiritual abilities; that there is a spiritual universe, which is senior to the physical one... 
A lot of people go about their lives as if they were matter and not spirit. Unseeing.

That said, I know I once again need to to emphasize the spiritual more. I am willing to my day to day chores,  but it seems like a treadmill and not getting some of my big goals accomplished. That came about partly because the body got older and some injuries slowed me down, too.
Out - creating all that is my goal now. Trying to get the body in line with what the mind and soul are trying to do...

I ask for Guidance, and lightly tune into, reality... This comes and goes.

I am not sure yet if it is due to the reading of what other people have said but recently I feel I did "have a look" at the time period when people will see the reddish object - when everyone can see it.
That day, I feel is not so far off.  Less than a year. Not the worst of the passage, the time when people realize this is coming.

RE my mortality: Not that it matters so much but I get these little messages like a certain feeling, and then I notice numbers suddenly.  Maybe it's just part of being over sixty and realizing anyone can kick off after that point, and wanting to extend one's life and wanting to accomplish something.
The number of geese I see in a flock or the number of coffee beans spilled it comes along with a certain flow... based upon that I feel I have been shown I will live through all this and on to about the year 2021. At least, for we create our futures to some degree. Why is that so important - it's just that I feel I have work to do and would like to actually set up the survival place and see my kids safe and more grandkids born
and more marriages and more groups of people carrying on the human race...
I feel if I can do right get in balance and stay in balance, I will be granted this. I say this partly to share this with other older Members.

Ed, I have a lot of respect for your posts on this subject and I look forward to more insights about the future...
I appreciate your insights. 
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:50:52 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 04:07:56 PM »
Hi Youbarb,
You said "people carrying on the human race."  But look at this:

FROM http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24jy2010.htm  ON 24/07/2010.

"Man is to be phased out as a species, so that those who reincarnate on Earth will be reincarnating into hybrid bodies. All who are living on Earth will be allowed to live out their lives. But when the undecided pass on they will be reincarnating as octopi on a water world. And those who are to be taken to prison planets are unlikely to be hominoids such as man, as hominoids are too prone to empathy. So to attempt to gather high tech equipment and knowledge is likely to be an endeavor that would never see fruition!"

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 08:37:51 AM »
Hi Youbarb,
You said "people carrying on the human race."  But look at this:

FROM http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/24jy2010.htm  ON 24/07/2010.

"Man is to be phased out as a species, so that those who reincarnate on Earth will be reincarnating into hybrid bodies. All who are living on Earth will be allowed to live out their lives. But when the undecided pass on they will be reincarnating as octopi on a water world. And those who are to be taken to prison planets are unlikely to be hominoids such as man, as hominoids are too prone to empathy. So to attempt to gather high tech equipment and knowledge is likely to be an endeavor that would never see fruition!"

Hi Jim, well I respect all opinions... and Nancy's site is part of my frame of reference but it is not real to me that Man will be phased out as a species... I can see why some people think so. I could be wrong but I do not believe that. 

I believe there is a good chance this coming event will be pretty bad since so many people are not prepared at all... and with the orbit being comet like and unpredictable, as Marshall found out, we may not know what is upon us until it is. After rewatching Marshall's video, (post in Let's Find Planet X) I do feel it is 50-50 odds it could be a bad flyby. Even with that, mankind as a species will survive it.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 08:42:32 AM »
PS Jim when you say these things from the zeta site, is it something you personally
actually feel?
Or is it more like,  something we can discuss here as a possibility?
I do not claim to be a remote viewer but I do have some of what could be called "the sight," and I feel
I am seeing mankind surviving.  I do feel it is possible all sorts of horrible scenarios could happen such
as earthlings phased out and not making it..
Not feelin that...

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 09:59:05 AM »
Jim, I don't agree with the Zetatalk, unless you read it and take it for what it says, and not what it means. "All those who are living will be allowed to live out their lives".   One must remember that we will live forever. We are all a part of the "one". I can't "die", because I was never "born". I am in a vessel right now, and a broken down one it has turned out to be. And it will cease to operate. Then "I", the "spiritual me" will become a drop of milk in the "aether".  "When the undecided pass on, they will be reincarnating as octopi on a water world"  Is this what you believe?  We speak of "ascension into a higher dimension", but nobody is remembering to say anything about their "Vessel". I think the Zetas description is a little vague, to say the least. More to come

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »
Hi Yowbarb,
You said "Jim when you say these things from the zeta site, is it something you personally
actually feel?  Or is it more like,  something we can discuss here as a possibility?"

Let's discuss them.  I am not sensitive/psychic generally, altho some minor capabilities have developed in recent years.

Several sources say that there are ETs that are indistinguishable from earth humans, so if we count them as humans, then humanity will survive somewhere, no matter what happens to us.

Certainly earth humans are close to self destructing because of pollution and resource depletion.  Evidently we are not able to avoid acting net destructively -- without (further) intervention, that is.

I personally would prefer that earth humanity be modified so as to be viable, rather than continue as we are.  We would not be the first species on Earth or elsewhere in the Galaxy, sentient or not, to become extinct.  And neither would we be the first species to ruin its' planet.  The Zetas, for example, have admitted that they ruined their planet's atmosphere to the extent that they all have to live underground.

Anyway, after we die, our souls will have many opportunities to reincarnate on various planets and in various species.  Indeed, that variety of experiences will be necessary in order to develop fully.  So why even bother to emote about the fate of earth humanity?

This Internet site has some relevant material:  http://www.thiaoouba.com/.  Read The Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 10:32:41 AM »
Edgar Cayce was an anomaly. He could cure diseased people by telling them what their illness was, over the phone. He was psychic, astral traveling, remote viewer, all in one vessel. Notice that he had to go into a trance like state, or alpha wave state, to become totally into the aether. The aether being the "one". A spiritual "state of change" was taking place, after his vessel "changed state" to allow this to take place. You can't live in your vessel and have a life with it at the same time. I know this is what the Tibetan monks are trying to accomplish. "Nirvana" As it is called. They can't live in both places, simultaneously, no matter how much they try. The "Dalai Lama" lives on, but in another "vessel", when the "Vessel" he was using expires.
   Myself, I try to live "on the edge", if you will, so that sometimes, information, or "pictures" come to me, even as dreams. These "pictures are there for any of you to see, you just have to train your mind to know which ones to stop on, and take notice of. That's all a psychic is basically doing.  Well, I live my life by "living today, such that there will be a tomorrow".  I could have "died" many times, but for some reason unknown to me, this has not been allowed. Perhaps, writing this post is the "reason", I don't know. I have a "task" in the overall "picture" that I must accomplish, before I can "die". This "vessel" I am in, doesn't know how, or want to "die". The organ donor doctors were waiting to harvest my organs, during my open heart surgery, and I disappointed them. I woke up, twice, during my surgery, and had to be restrained. I had bruises on my wrists and lower legs for weeks, after my surgery. Why? I don't know. "The One" wouldn't let me go. I was supposed to go, and had foreseen it, but there was a change in plans. So, I am here. Wherever "here" is. There was more for me to experience, and learn. Oh Boy!!!
 I didn't jump for joy, when I saw what they did to my "vessel."  However uneventful my "task" or "moment" is, it must happen, and every morning that I awaken, I know that it hasn't happened yet.
   more

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...