Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Darn kids!  (Read 27508 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Darn kids!
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2010, 08:26:15 AM »
I think they will do the right thing. Even if they take a loss, the more procrastination the greater the loss.
Nemesis is more than a possibility. It is sad to see what has happened to the economy. I believe this is by design to force America into a Northamerican Union.
I honestly believe it is more along the lines of a NWO Union.

noproblemo2

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2010, 12:31:43 PM »
Ed, you have raised your son with good ethics and values, only he can work out what is best for him in his current situation, no matter how much we love our kids, they are once an adult going to be the one making the ultimate decisions in their lives. As much as we did the same then. I wish him all the best and for his sake do hope his split will soon be over for him if it is what he feels is best.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2010, 11:57:42 AM »
One set of the kids moved to Vegas, finally. The other, with my daughter and grandchildren are still in southern California. I don't know if she would ever leave there, and be away from her mother. I do not have the amount of influence that her mother does. I'm not sure that her mother even knows to come in, out of the rain. That's why she married me. (not too bright) haha

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2011, 07:13:42 PM »
Ed, I have yet to fully convince any of my kids of the coming earth changes.
There has been some progress.
Daughter #1 in the UK said one of her American friends knew about PX.
Daughter #2 recently noticed some of my Ozark land ads and said it might not be too difficult to grab a little bit of land there.
Son had noticed some tornados where they don't even have them and it did get him thinking more.
- Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2011, 09:13:17 AM »
It is such a tough situation. Since a child becomes an adult and makes their own life decisions, there is only so much you can do. I have offered for her and the grandkids to move here, but no luck, so far.Personally, in my mind, if something happens, I have calmed my mind to accept these events. I more or less have my wifeconvinced, but am having a difficult time coaxing her to retire and permanently move to high ground, that is totally defendable. I'm working on it. It's all we can do.     ed

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW