Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Do You Know Your Purpose?  (Read 14862 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Do You Know Your Purpose?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2013, 11:20:36 AM »
Almost done with season two, stayed up until almost 1am.  So good.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2013, 10:02:27 AM »
Season 4 kicks off October 13th and we can't wait!!!  I posted the preview to the new season a few posts earlier in this topic.  It's gonna be awesome!!!

Oh, JKB, thanks!  :D
My daughter assured me it will record - but in our system we couldn't find it to record...They don't display the shows very far ahead. 
Not going to miss it...8) 

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 08:14:27 AM »
Recently there has been a commercial on television, in which they make the statement that "Everyone wants to know their purpose."  I don't even recall what the commercial is advertising, the comment was so prominent to me.  Also for some reason it seems that I am constantly running across one article or another in which that issue is being addressed in some manner.  Then it occurred to me that this may be a "nudge" from Divine Consciousness so that many will wake up to the notion that they have a specific mission, and will seek to know their purpose for this lifetime. 

Well, I do believe it will not be too much longer and none of us will have to wonder about it anymore, as we will all be busy fulfilling our purpose.  When one wakes up from the slumber that the majority of the population of the world in in, and starts paying attention to what is really going on, we begin to connect the dots, and realize, we are living in dangerous, but very exciting times. 

When one thinks about the state of our and other countries economies, the volatile condition of many countries political affairs at the present time, and the many, many earth changes taking place, (How about all those 6+ point earthquakes just this past week?) It is not hard to figure out that we are living in a time that will be remembered for generations to come for what we are getting ready to experience.

Whether or not we survive these times remains to be seen.  We are preparing, and warning others,( hopefully being discriminating,) since it is not advisable to share our knowledge with just anyone, few are prepared or willing to receive it, most want to ignore it and maintain their ignorance.  But I do believe that most of us are aware of the reality that we have a soul and will continue to exist without this body, so get ready for the ride.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 03:30:26 PM »
My friends, I am counting down the days until I am officially retired from the Marine Corps and keeping a keen eye on Syria at the same time...  24 days as of today. 

Once that has passed, and I still have two phone calls to make before then, we are FREE AND CLEAR as far as I am concerned.

My purpose then, and I have thought about this a lot, is simply be a provider, an educator, an a do-er.

All I really have to do from now on is go to work and earn a living, keep my eye on what is going on in the universe, teach as many people as I can both pre and post apocalypse, and do what needs to be done.  That's it.

That is a handfull but it is less than what I have been carrying on my shoulders for a long time now.

My wife and I went out last night for my birthday and wound up talking to a very interesting woman.  She is a professional gunsmith and knows more about guns than I do.  I, well, we, talked to her about PX and I expect to see her application any day now.  Whether she joins or not, my wife and I did our best and it is up to her at this point.

We did our job and I feel good about it.  Period.

Keep researching, keep looking, remain astute, and help as many as you can...  what else can we do???

Get ready to survive and be there on the other side, like Marshall always says.  When I was a recruiter, I always gave my guy or gal a little half-hug and said, "I'll see you on the other side," when they flew off to boot camp.  That meant, "You are going to make it and when I see you again, you will be a Marine."

That's what we have to do...  Get yourself and your family squared away first, prepare to survive, and help as many as you can within reason.  I don't have any other answers. Who does???

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 09:26:26 AM »
I bet this will be the longest 24 days of your life.  Sadly I do not believe that anyone is truly safe from recall if the military decides they need them.  They will just change the law to suit themselves.  I forsee the day when they re-institute the draft and take all our young men and women to fight a war no one wants.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2013, 07:07:00 PM »
You know, that is the 3rd time I have head that in the last 6 months and I always thought that, once you were done, you're done.  Aparrently, you are correct.  My 1st Sgt explained to me that although I am retired, I am getting paid to be retired, therefore, they can always call me out from the pasture to come back.

While unlikely to happen, it is true, sad to say.  However, if they did, I would automatically rate 100% of all pay and benefits for the rest of my life, and that would be nice.  Not going to happen, though, but, I thought I was in safe harbor.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »
Thought I would share a few thoughts I have been having.

For some reason, I have not been feeling any urgency to "share" my knowledge about Planet X and what is coming lately.  I actually met a woman recently who is a firm believer in Ascension, and Jesus, in a kind of new age form of Christianity.  She believes terrible things are going to happen, but blissfully has placed her trust that Jesus will "ascend" her to the 4th dimension and all will be rosy.   I told her I did not think we were completely on the same page, and she asked me to tell her what my belief's on what is to come consisted of, and I found myself telling her that I felt it was pointless as I could tell she would not be receptive.  Now I am not saying this is not a reality, I do not claim to have all the answers, I am not a prophet, and all knowing, and I would of course love it if I was to be rescued and not suffer through what is to come.

When I told her this, it shocked even myself, as I have always strongly felt one of my primary purposes in this incarnation was to warn others so they could prepare for what is to come.  But I was strongly impressed to not waste my breath.  And she did not insist I share my beliefs with her.

Then shortly thereafter I met a man who also shares my belief in UFO's and extraterrestrial life.  He is of the school of thought that the only good aliens look like us, and that we are going to be beamed up into space ships when things get rough.

Now don't get me wrong.  I sincerely hope he is correct, and I have no way of knowing if this is true or not.  He was open and receptive to hearing about Planet X, and I sent him links to Marshall's videos and to YOWUSA.com.  A few days later he commented to me that he thinks Planet X is a "false flag" planted by the government to scare us and keep us from trusting in our alien friends.  Again, I felt no inclination to take the discussion further.

For some reason, the past month, I have found myself feeling....I don't really know how to describe it. My inner or higher self keeps saying, "This is the beginning of sorrows".  Also I feel no urgency to try to share what I know about coming events anymore, at least with the urgency I have in the past.  I am sure if I met someone and felt a huge inner prompting, and an indication that the person was receptive and searching, I would then do so.

And then on another note, I keep thinking that I am living in the end of days.  Like things are really on the verge of really heating up far worse than ever before.  Each day comes and I feel like marking it off on the calendar.  And then when The00skyview came out with his new video, I felt like, this is the confirmation of everything.  Why this has affected me so much I do not know.  I do not believe that Comet Ison is Planet X, but I think it is the beginning of the end.

The past few months, I have become acutely aware of the wonder of our world, how blessed we are to have such beauty surrounding us every day, the trees, mountains, birds, plants and flowers, the sunshine, the stars, and how really wonderful life is in spite of the state of the economy and the loss trust and faith we used to have in our government.  I keep hearing a voice inside reminding me to give thanks for all my blessings and to take nothing for granted as it will soon be a memory.  Part of me is fearful about coming events, and part of me feels acceptance that this is what must happen.

I find myself grieving for what is soon coming and on the verge of tears.

Is anyone else feeling what I am or am I being too obsessive?  I could definitely use some encouragement right now.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 04:22:59 PM »
Well, yes and no, but I think our circumstances are different. 

Ever since we arrived in Houston almost three months ago., I would describe myself as feeling happily lethargic.  I think in my case, I was so incredibly stressed out, and for such a lengthy amount of time, about seperating from the military, finding a job, finding a place to live, and getting all of the things I had get done in order to make all of that happen, I just didn't have anything left by the time we rolled in to Texas.  On top of all that, both my wife and I lost our Mother's this year and right before we left California, we lost our beloved pet.  I have a high tolerance for stress and, usually, the more stress I'm under the more focused I get.  For the first time in my life I started thinking to myself there for awhile, "I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take."

So, all of that being said, I am loving my job but the minute I leave work all I feel like doing is sitting in my chair on my front porch.  I think it is both safe to say and fair to say that I am still de-compressing and adjusting to a whole new way of life.  I think this is probably a normal reaction under the circumstances.  I have given myself permission to just chill through the end of the holidays.  If I am still this lethargic come January then I will start getting concerned.

So, that is where I am coming from, but it didn't address how you are feeling.

I have taken a step back from Planet X and ascension and I do not believe it is related to the year I've had.  I still most definately believe in ET's, and to a lesser degree, Ascension.  I can only be told so many times that something will absolutely happen by such and such time, and then nothing happens.  I think ascension is a definate possibility, but certainly not anytime soon, and probably not in our lifetimes I am sorry to say.  I only check the channelings once every month or two now, and I noticed the other day they are saying "The Event" is imminent.  OK, maybe so.  You can't blame me for adopting the "I will believe it when I see it attitude."  Not after all the other predictions came and went and nothing happened.

As for Planet X, I believe with all my heart that it exists and is en route.  I really like Marshall's last video based off the research team's work concluding we have another year or two.  I mean, no one can deny the increase in Earth changes we are seeing and the changes on the other planets in our solar system.  And, really, Zachariah Stitchen always said 2012, plus or minus 50 years.  I don't think we're going to have to wait 49 years for PX, but we have some time on our hands.

So, I think we are both keeping our ears to the the ground but have kind of moved on with our lives to an extent.  It is kind of like when you want something really, really bad and it proves to be elusive, until you stop wanting it.  Then it comes to you.  Have you ever noticed that?

For some reason, and I can't recall why anymore, but I really wanted to find the one and get married in my early 20's.  I dated a lot of women but it just never really happened.  I don't know if it was because I matured or because I joined the Marine Corps, but I stopped caring about getting married.   And when I was absolutely convinced that I would never marry, and didn't much want to either, I met my wife at age 37.

So, I would advise to stay plugged in and continue to prepare, but keep smelling the roses as it sounds like you have been doing.  I hope that helps. 

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 04:29:01 PM »
Oh, JKB, thank you so much for your reply, it is really appreciated.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »
Part of me is fearful about coming events, and part of me feels acceptance that this is what must happen.

I find myself grieving for what is soon coming and on the verge of tears.

Is anyone else feeling what I am or am I being too obsessive?

Remember, your soul knew that  PX was on its way before you were born, and "you" agreed to spend a lifetime on Earth at this time in order to learn some lessons that needed to be learned in order to progress up the ladder of spiritual development.  Of course, you can now renege on your soul's agreement, but that would only put off the lesson completion to another life later.  So, in every situation, day by day, just choose the course of action that would seem to offer the most opportunities to progress spiritually.  In many cases, that choice will not be the easiest or most comfortable scenario.

I don't know either whether or not to believe the channeled sources that predict protection, rescue, transformative treatments, etc. of at least the persons of Service-To-Others mindset, but I do personally know a few individuals who are being seriously transformed into ultra-psychic beings.  In fact, I just returned home tonight from a meeting that included discussions and channeling by two of them.  So, even tho I realize that some people will not qualify for rescue or passage to a higher density,  I am mildly optimistic for myself.  But, my Plan B (or C or D) is to have a charcoal burner handy -- to produce carbon monoxide --  in case it becomes obvious that my continued living would be a net negative scenario.  That outcome would be completely acceptable to me because I have lived a complete and satisfactory life already, and I have no dependents nor debts.  In fact, I am looking forward to the next life situation, whether I get there by death or ascension.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 07:01:30 AM »
Endtimesgal  :) thanks for sharing your ideas here. I can relate to all of it...

RE
...I found myself telling her that I felt it was pointless as I could tell she would not be receptive.  Now I am not saying this is not a reality, I do not claim to have all the answers, I am not a prophet, and all knowing, and I would of course love it if I was to be rescued and not suffer through what is to come.

When I told her this, it shocked even myself, as I have always strongly felt one of my primary purposes in this incarnation was to warn others so they could prepare for what is to come.

Endtimesgal I just wanted to say I understand how you feel. Unless a person appears to be reaching for the truth or is looking for answers it probably is fruitless to try and warn them, personally.
Just from my viewpoint, you (are) helping to let people know something is coming. Just by being here you are helping to keep this forum (and this discussion) open. A lot. Thank you!

I  know you have prepared and are preparing...that's good.
Not preparing and letting it happen is a valid solution too. It's not (my) solution but I respect people's choice to do that...

I do see the spiritual choices and various theories I simply choose to focus on the nuts and bolts of survival...I also would never say someone's ideas are wrong. Whatever will happen will happen. Whatever is actually real is real. No predestination, either.

Whether it's Planet X or cataclysmic earth changes that just happen periodically...Whether it's next month or next decade, people will need to do something really different - if they want their families and and chosen friends to survive. Matchstick wooden boxes will not (and do not) hold up to high wind. Wood doesn't stand up to fires from meteorites or chemical spills or industrial plant blow-ups. Water and food will not be available unless it is already stored. People need some non-GMO seeds farm implements and supplies and tools and weapons...Not a good idea to get stuck in a major population center or near the coastlines, etc. Well you know all that...

Regardless of exactly what is to come, people can at least receive briefings and info here to help them make their decisions. The ones I am trying to reach actively want to survive. They have children and grandchildren, a group they would want to help... They may be trying to decide when to get that survival land. They might be trying to decide who will be in their group. Questions like when do get away from the seacoast, what route to possibly take, where to stock up, what might be needed in future times...

Well we do what we can. Thanks for your help in that...

PS Photo.  I like this. A good idea have some sort of chamoflaging covering for that whole entrance for when tshtf. Also a metal door and a way to bar it on, from the inside. Pretty invisible from an aerial view
I wuold also put trees or boulders near entrance.

The dome residents all need to be provided with metal door and window coverings they can latch on from the inside.

Part of my purpose is simply to bring these images and ideas more to the forefront...

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 07:18:23 AM by Yowbarb »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »
Yesterday I got some good news.  But before I share it I need to give you all a little background on the situation.

I have always felt my primary purpose was to teach others about Planet X and to prepare to survive it.  I have been discouraged lately, and frankly, just a bit weary of it all.  As I have shared in the past, I first learned of Planet X through reading Sitchin's books.  Then while searching the web I found Marshall's videos and Yowusa.com.  What a wonderful find! 

After educating myself, I met with my sisters and mother and shared the information.  They all gradually became believers.  Then I tried sharing the information with my daughters.  At first my attempts fell on deaf ears.  One of my daughters started taking the time to research the links I was sending her, mostly things from Marshall.  Then she tried to disprove the whole thing and could not and became a believer.  She then called a family meeting and shared the information with her three girls.  Over the years, they have gradually became more receptive to the subject, but being young adults, they seem to think that what ever happens is far into the future and they have not taken any great strides to stock food and supplies, but thanks to their mother, they all have BOB's.

Of course my daughter has done a huge amount of stocking of supplies, and she has relocated to the mountains and has a wonderful setup with a year round creek, a small pond, and has commenced gardening and canning, etc, planted fruit trees and berries and grapes, and stored water and firewood.  I am very proud of her accomplishments and this subject has really brought us a lot closer.

Now the oldest granddaughter was in the military for several years, and when she finally got out she came home and suddenly she started having prophetic dreams about the pole shift.  This helped make her a bit more receptive to the subject.  Last year she started a wonderful job with a great company and was able to purchase a home of her own on acreage.  She was determined to live in the country.  Her home is wonderful, secluded, has a greenhouse and many other wonderful features.

She has been single for a long time with no partner.  Then recently she started seeing a man she has known for many years and the timing was right and they fell in love.  He is ready to get married and start a family.  Then the other night my daughter called me and was very excited.  She told me that her daughter's boyfriend is a prepper.  He is not well informed on PX yet, but has felt the urgency to stock supplies.  He was a bit cautious when trying to tell my granddaughter how important he felt this to be, and was almost as thrilled as she was to find out they are both on the same page.  They are now stocking water, and he bagged a deer and it is in the freezer, and he is now focusing on getting a whole lot more firewood in for the wood stove.  Of course this is a dream come true to have another man in the survival group who will be loyal and who is well versed in survival skills.

I have been thinking about how wonderful this is turning out, and suddenly I realized that possibly none of this would have happened if I had never shared my belief in Planet X.  Because I persisted in sharing the information, and did not allow family members to brush me off or ridicule me, I now have many family members who are believers.

Even my other two daughters, who do not want to "discuss" the subject with me, (they think I am a bit fanatical and try to tell me it is not "good" for me to get so worried about something which may never happen.)  know where to go when things get rough, and are aware of what we believe is to come. 

It used to bother me to no end that two of my daughters showed no interest in at least stocking some emergency supplies, and having a plan in place which even FEMA encourages everyone to do, but I now realize that unfortunately not everyone will answer the call.

I am being reminded that my persistence has borne fruit, and that it is pretty interesting how things work out, because I was  willing to follow my purpose.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 04:27:36 PM »
Sis, I am so happy for you and we are feeling the exact same way.  We are so much better off here in Texas and my family has come around as well.  We spent this past weekend with my aunt & uncle and it was so awesome being out in the bush in the fall weather.  I don't know what has lit a fire under my aunt & uncle's butt, but something has.  My uncle and I spent Saturday afternoon scouting and mentally laying out our bug-out campsite, and I have to tell you, I am so excited.   It is really going to be something...  I am buying some water proof and critter proof storage containers and we are going to pre-stage all of our gear up there.  That way, all we really have to grab is our guns and ammo and a few odds & ends and we're on the road.  Additionally, on our way back to H-town, we took the route I had laid out as our bug-out route, and I am so amazed...  From where we live, I can be in downtown Houston in 20 minutes with no traffic.  At the same time, I can be out of Houston, and I mean OUT of Houston, in about ten minutes using some two lane county roads that are not three blocks from where we live.  While everyone else will be sitting on parking lots on IH-10 and IH-45, we will already be out of dodge and well on our way to safety.  I am so excited.  We have a legitimate bug out plan and a legitimate bug out location that is more than sufficient.  The only thing we are lacking is an underground bunker, and how many of us have one of those?

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 07:43:58 PM »
JKB:  That sounds so awesome, lucky you.  I just knew that you were supposed to relocate to Texas, good for you!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 01:57:59 PM »
Season 4 kicks off October 13th and we can't wait!!!  I posted the preview to the new season a few posts earlier in this topic.  It's gonna be awesome!!!

Kyle, I probably already said, I'm watching new season. I think you are the one who first turned me on to the show. Wouldn't dream of missing one.  ;)
We recorded it whilst watching al the older seasons on Netflix. Thank goodness for Netflix, Vudu etc.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...