Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Basketball - sized ice ball from above our stratosphere - a new phenomenon  (Read 3600 times)

Yowbarb

Last night I watched a show about giant balls of ice smashing through people's roofs so
unexpectedly they thought it was a gas leak. Investigators found it was a hit from outside not
an explosion from within. Basketball sized, some of them.
Will be back to post the show and more info.
The ice was above the stratosphere, up in the troposphere, as I recall. Will have to watch it again.
We can expect more of this unless there is enough volcanic action to cool the atmosphere again...
-Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 11:19:05 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

Re: Bombardments of ice from above our stratosphere - a new phenomenon
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 11:17:28 AM »
It was a new show called "Wierd Or What" on
the Discovery Channel, April 21st.
Investigating the big ice bombs.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

BTW Ed, I hope it's OK with you I post this new Topic here. In the back of my mind I feel
these new ice bombs are indirectly related to Planet X.
The ice bomb phenomenon is being attributed to global warming due to the increased amount
of moisture in the atmosphere, etc. Will get more into what was said on the show about it, in awhile.
- Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Absolutely OK! It's strange, that my brother told me about the ice balls today at lunch, then I see them here.

Yowbarb

Absolutely OK! It's strange, that my brother told me about the ice balls today at lunch, then I see them here.

Hello Ed, well glad it's OK.
How about that synchronicity - I had never heard of those things until last night... ???
May have heard some reports - that sounded like big whoppers - in the last couple of years -
of hail but not an actual report. I do vaguely remember some tale (now disproven) of a
blob of ice from an airplane toilet smashing down and wreaking havoc. On the Wierd Or What
show- some pilot said no way would that happen. So now it looks like it is figured out where
these are from and it's from waay up there...

- Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW