Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Can we survive on our own ?  (Read 8176 times)

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Can we survive on our own ?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 04:54:34 AM »
AG strive for a group that is ideal, but to say one can not survive by themselves is not true most of us here other then maybe a spouse or sibling are going to have to do just that. It is hard to find people for a group before hand and most will not be able to do that, maybe after the worst is over a lot of us will group together for the rebuild. One other thing to think about is be very careful who you talk to about this who cares what they think unless its you boss, but a lot will mock you now and then they will remember during and after and try to make you feel sorry for them and if that does not work they will try to take.

noproblemo2

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 05:07:27 AM »
There are a great many who think we are plain nuts for believing this, they will be the first to ask for our help when it is too late for them to provision. It will be hard for all of us no matter how prepared we are, both physically and emotionally.

AG

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
AG, seems as if you have really been preparing.

Yes and is taking many trial and error for finding people.
In the same time I'm think how to get shelter done from the oceanic trailers. Need to be like a "Earth Noah boat".. to move up , down, left and right and still be there , when the crust will move ( in case will move).

AG.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »

In the same time I'm think how to get shelter done from the oceanic trailers. Need to be like a "Earth Noah boat".. to move up , down, left and right and still be there , when the crust will move ( in case will move).

AG.

AG I believe the consensus is, even though a steel container would normally hold up to just about anything, the possible earth changes
could cause buckling.
Have you read some of the posts suggesting how to reinforce the steel containers?
They will have to be reinforced with something. May not have to be so expensive.
Lumber better than nothing.  A T - in - the - middle structure connected on all sides and on the bottom.
Bottom:  Probably have to be set down on concrete and reinforced there...
Top: a layer of reinforcement. Just some thoughts.
I personally do not want windows, just non grid non hazardous power source inside.
Any ventilation pipes will have to have a valve which can be shut from inside. In case of water rolling over it or smoke outside. There needs to
be some kind of periscope or way to view outside. If not it may be possible to just eyeball it or figure out what is happening.
I would have the entrance topside with a metal ladder. Hatch like a submarine door which you seal like turning a wheel and latch it tight.  I haven't yet come across directions on how to go about that yet...
If that is not possible a door which latches shut tight, and some kind of concrete slab fits over it, slid into grooves. - Yowbarb   Here is one site will post in Internet sites Board too... http://store.prepared.pro/sheltershome.aspx

AG

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »
On containers as I see it should be like a boat to float with the earth crust. I'm planning to have some CAD drawing on it later on and show them to you. I got in my mind few version and this one I will explain is the simple one.
1. you take a long container = 40 or better 50 feet.
2. you put cross it I beams about 4 of them to the length of 16-20 feet or such ( assuming the container is 8 feet wide). So need to be wider.
3. you take the end of the I beams and you put some springs on them. You do this in this way : you take a tubing and other tubing to go inside the first one and you put the spring inside ( like trucks springs or such -  of course you will need to make all the calculation so all will fit) of them so will go up and down but no side way. So this will absorb some of the earth pressure ( assuming you are not in the middle of a volcano or just in the center of the earthquake or just into a sink hole etc).
4. now you take a wheel and put it under the springs, so all will be moving in all direction: up , down, left , right, jump etc so you flow for some distance at least you will not resist the motion of earth , you just move with it... Remember resistance is futile.
5. you put all this on wheel under the ground about few feet. So at the end you will cover all with some dirt of 2-3 feet ( need to have some calculation into this).
6. Now you will put the wheels on some cement with the radios of few feet. On this cement you push in the ground about 20 feet or more I beams and you put them in each corner ( under each wheel). so all will move with the earth and will give you some stability. This I beams in the ground be mostly perpendicular with the surface with some degree of change, but should be stable in there movement in all directions.
7. At the end will be nice to have something like an "umbrella" to cover the trailer. Just in case you loose the first from  the wind and  the fire , heat will not be directly to the trailer.

All is relative to the observer. Some people will think will be a camp trip and you come back home but is not the case. All as we see now will be leveled and the debris ( like cars , animals , people, trees etc) will fly all over and you can't do nothing about it other that take the ride and fly too. So if you think in advance is good to have some increase in your chance.
Such a work need to be done in cooperation with other people, one person can't handle so much work load or just financial. But is hard to make people to see it. So you have a community. Now the hard issue is to find such people to go with it. And that is behind impossible.
In case you are closer to the flood is not going to work, so you need to be of some distance from the ocean and from big rivers. Underground want is a new think I'm looking over and I have spot in my mind for some time and I think that will do it.

From this if you build some " refugee" places few miles from the main location , you can have some mobility in case you loose your main location.
In general if you have 1000 of such community and you make agreement with people to exchange there resources if one of this location is "damage" and they move to other location. But in this time of age of people center to them self is an impossible task. All will wait for government action to " help them" government will not be there , as it is not now either.
Many people will try to force into this locations , later on and you need to have some "reserve space for them too" just to accommodate as many as you can.  As we are all people.

Again this is the second version I have in mind and of course is very costly.

Remember we will have wind in the range from 200 MPH to probably 1,000 MPH ( in case the earth will change the rotation). That wind is going to be the hardest to deal with as pigs will fly ( is that simple).

Now you build few of this in an area and you have for animals and supply and such. Of course for some supply like wood probably do not need to be in the same construction.
You need to take the aftermath factor, as that will be very harsh on everybody and resources will not be any ware to help us, so you will need to have some resources for some time. Best to pull resources for 2 years, but if you manage 4-6 months is still good.

So this is the simple as I see it.
Inside of the containers you should have exits in all directions and something to dig in case you go down in the crust and you need to have some lifters  to just push when is needed.

But should not be all underground as the crust will just crash everything as the "underground cities" will be a grave for those into them.
The sound coming from the crust will be very high and will make people to go just ....nuts...
So again this is like a Noah boat on the Surface of earth. Simple as that.
Yes more ideas may come but I'm thinking on this for some time. Electricity is he most important , as is so much in need in that time for so much work to be done: like heating , water for all the needs and much more. I'm working on some devices with some people and I think we can have something outstanding in this area too. So is all in the plan and cooperation.

A.

AG

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:52 AM »

AG.

AG I believe the consensus is, even though a steel container would normally hold up to just about anything, the possible earth changes
could cause buckling.
Have you read some of the posts suggesting how to reinforce the steel containers?
They will have to be reinforced with something. May not have to be so expensive.
Lumber better than nothing.  A T - in - the - middle structure connected on all sides and on the bottom.
Bottom:  Probably have to be set down on concrete and reinforced there...
Top: a layer of reinforcement. Just some thoughts.
I personally do not want windows, just non grid non hazardous power source inside.
Any ventilation pipes will have to have a valve which can be shut from inside. In case of water rolling over it or smoke outside. There needs to
be some kind of periscope or way to view outside. If not it may be possible to just eyeball it or figure out what is happening.
I would have the entrance topside with a metal ladder. Hatch like a submarine door which you seal like turning a wheel and latch it tight.  I haven't yet come across directions on how to go about that yet...
If that is not possible a door which latches shut tight, and some kind of concrete slab fits over it, slid into grooves. - Yowbarb   Here is one site will post in Internet sites Board too... http://store.prepared.pro/sheltershome.aspx

Yes a periscope is a good idea, thank, I forgot to mention that.
In general all the "company with the "bunkers " builder are not thinking of a pole shift. So they think on nuclear bombs or war or such. Our case for the pole shift is different and again need to take in consideration the condition for it.
So any input is good but the best is just start to group people and educate them. Education will take some time and is hard. Now when the Madrid Fault will do it's dead, that will start to give some real thinking to many people. When the West coast will come to the same will push people to the limit and from that we will have just few months and weeks ( I do not know.
What I know to come with this ideas will take some time.
In the same time research in this area is a long process. I used a lot of "dreams" from many people and that is a good indication on what is going to happen. so you some some solution in such situation.
Remember if Noah was 'beaching " for 300 years, people still did not get it.... , as will be now...
A.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 07:23:56 AM »
Here is a new Internet site that might be of interest:  http://emergencysociety.com/ .

"Emergency Society helps our society prepare for emergency-related situations, such as earthquakes, floods, fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, blizzards, war, terrorism, personal crises and more. To prepare for the worst, we must band together as a society and begin developing a plan now. Natural disasters and emergencies are nearly always unexpected so we must organize our disaster preparation plans NOW in order to avoid panic and chaos when any emergency situations do take place. By working together, becoming Emergency Guardians, and pulling our own individual weight, we know that as a society, we can weather any storm."

dougluvn

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
I believe that to survive we will have to band together for mutual defence.  A man and woman with 2 or 3 kids are just to vulnerable they would just not be able to handle every thing that may be thrown at them.  A group with 4 to 6 men and women plus any kids is ideal in my views, small enough to move fast but large enough to defend one another.  Later on the term survive will have a different meaning.  This will include farming, community will be key at this point.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »
On containers as I see it should be like a boat to float with the earth crust. I'm planning to have some CAD drawing on it later on and show them to you. I got in my mind few version and this one I will explain is the simple one.
1. you take a long container = 40 or better 50 feet.
2. you put cross it I beams about 4 of them to the length of 16-20 feet or such ( assuming the container is 8 feet wide). So need to be wider.
3. you take the end of the I beams and you put some springs on them. You do this in this way : you take a tubing and other tubing to go inside the first one and you put the spring inside ( like trucks springs or such -  of course you will need to make all the calculation so all will fit) of them so will go up and down but no side way. So this will absorb some of the earth pressure ( assuming you are not in the middle of a volcano or just in the center of the earthquake or just into a sink hole etc).
4. now you take a wheel and put it under the springs, so all will be moving in all direction: up , down, left , right, jump etc so you flow for some distance at least you will not resist the motion of earth , you just move with it... Remember resistance is futile.
5. you put all this on wheel under the ground about few feet. So at the end you will cover all with some dirt of 2-3 feet ( need to have some calculation into this).
6. Now you will put the wheels on some cement with the radios of few feet. On this cement you push in the ground about 20 feet or more I beams and you put them in each corner ( under each wheel). so all will move with the earth and will give you some stability. This I beams in the ground be mostly perpendicular with the surface with some degree of change, but should be stable in there movement in all directions.
7. At the end will be nice to have something like an "umbrella" to cover the trailer. Just in case you loose the first from  the wind and  the fire , heat will not be directly to the trailer.

All is relative to the observer. Some people will think will be a camp trip and you come back home but is not the case. All as we see now will be leveled and the debris ( like cars , animals , people, trees etc) will fly all over and you can't do nothing about it other that take the ride and fly too. So if you think in advance is good to have some increase in your chance.
Such a work need to be done in cooperation with other people, one person can't handle so much work load or just financial. But is hard to make people to see it. So you have a community. Now the hard issue is to find such people to go with it. And that is behind impossible.
In case you are closer to the flood is not going to work, so you need to be of some distance from the ocean and from big rivers. Underground want is a new think I'm looking over and I have spot in my mind for some time and I think that will do it.

From this if you build some " refugee" places few miles from the main location , you can have some mobility in case you loose your main location.
In general if you have 1000 of such community and you make agreement with people to exchange there resources if one of this location is "damage" and they move to other location. But in this time of age of people center to them self is an impossible task. All will wait for government action to " help them" government will not be there , as it is not now either.
Many people will try to force into this locations , later on and you need to have some "reserve space for them too" just to accommodate as many as you can.  As we are all people.

Again this is the second version I have in mind and of course is very costly.

Remember we will have wind in the range from 200 MPH to probably 1,000 MPH ( in case the earth will change the rotation). That wind is going to be the hardest to deal with as pigs will fly ( is that simple).

Now you build few of this in an area and you have for animals and supply and such. Of course for some supply like wood probably do not need to be in the same construction.
You need to take the aftermath factor, as that will be very harsh on everybody and resources will not be any ware to help us, so you will need to have some resources for some time. Best to pull resources for 2 years, but if you manage 4-6 months is still good.

So this is the simple as I see it.
Inside of the containers you should have exits in all directions and something to dig in case you go down in the crust and you need to have some lifters  to just push when is needed.

But should not be all underground as the crust will just crash everything as the "underground cities" will be a grave for those into them.
The sound coming from the crust will be very high and will make people to go just ....nuts...
So again this is like a Noah boat on the Surface of earth. Simple as that.
Yes more ideas may come but I'm thinking on this for some time. Electricity is he most important , as is so much in need in that time for so much work to be done: like heating , water for all the needs and much more. I'm working on some devices with some people and I think we can have something outstanding in this area too. So is all in the plan and cooperation.

A.

AG very belated reply. Thanks for the interesting ideas!!
Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...