Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Survivalist home medicines and natural home cures to help get rid of parasites  (Read 40628 times)

Yowbarb

Hi!

I used coconut oil to cook the pancakes and they were very good!
Here is a link to the Black Walnut Wormwood Extract that I use.. I use it sparingly, just every so often because  too much wormwood can cause trouble with the liver.

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Wormwood-Complex-2-Ounce/dp/B000S92RNQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Blessings
~pB

pbutter thanks for that info. It's good to know the wormwood should be used sparingly...or periodically.
I didn't know. Good info!
I just read an article which Endtimesgal emailed to me. (I posted that link and article in the Oil Pulling Topic.) New data for me:  It said, done properly the oil pulling pulls parasites also out of the tissues of the mouth gums and lymph for those who have this problem. They are pretty much imperceptible, I guess.
You swish with the oil and do not get it on your throat...5-20 min then get rid of it in trash can or toilet. Not swallowing or in sink ...the coconut oil can clog a sink...Then rinsing three times  and then drink water.  :) Sounds like a really good substance to keep in that survivalist medicine cabinet.
Well you know about oil pulling you posted some good info there in that Topic.
Oh yes, any idea how long you can keep that organic cold pressed coconut oil? I get it in bulk from COSTCO.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

Hi!

I used coconut oil to cook the pancakes and they were very good!
Here is a link to the Black Walnut Wormwood Extract that I use.. I use it sparingly, just every so often because  too much wormwood can cause trouble with the liver.

http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Wormwood-Complex-2-Ounce/dp/B000S92RNQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Blessings
~pB
I should try cooking the pancakes in the coconut oil, too.  ;D
I put a dab on rice cakes, drop it into hot vegetarian chili, in Madras lentils, etc.

steedy

Any idea how to get rid of flies and fleas?  I'm having a terrible problem with flies and they are nearly swarming at my front door! 

ilinda

Finally got around to reading all the posts in this thread, and thought it is worth mentioning DE again.

Like many oithers, I use it with animals, to repel fleas, etc., and even contemplate putting a little of the food grade DE in my morning yogurt. 

One caution though is this:  remember it is toxic to insects and spiders, so that includes honeybees (and other beneficial bugs).  One friend was using it in her garden for control of squash bugs, and said she was trying to make certain she did not dust it around the flowers.  But remember honeybees land many places besides flowers.  They can easily be killed by DE, (probably slowly, and possibly contaminating the entire hive), so I'd advise using it only indoors, and with the same cautions everyone else has mentioned, but would not use it outdoors where honeybees could come in contact with it.  Or those wonderful garden spiders that seem to be also declining in numbers.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
But remember honeybees land many places besides flowers.  They can easily be killed by DE, (probably slowly, and possibly contaminating the entire hive),

Probably not.  DE is not toxic in the chemical sense; it is only silicon.  What it does is to cut membranes.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

"Toxicants may be chemical or physical in nature."  http://www.ilpi.com/msds/ref/toxic.html

ilinda

But remember honeybees land many places besides flowers.  They can easily be killed by DE, (probably slowly, and possibly contaminating the entire hive),

Probably not.  DE is not toxic in the chemical sense; it is only silicon.  What it does is to cut membranes.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

"Toxicants may be chemical or physical in nature."  http://www.ilpi.com/msds/ref/toxic.html
Yes, DE does "cut membranes".  IIRC, it disintegrates chitin in insects and related bugs.  Honeybees, being insects, can be affected.  There is a number of references to DE's ability to kill insects, and one such reference is:http://www.wormfarmingrevealed.com/diatomaceous-earth-and-bees.html

The article does say it can be used with caution, making certain not to put it near blossoms that honeybees would visit.  But that assumes that honeybees never receive any of the windblows DE dust, and that honeybees only visit flowers, and never touch any other surface or place where DE could be.  That is not logical.

I think I'll avoid using DE outdoors altogether since honeybees are insects, and insects can be killed by DE aka Diatomaceous Earth.  For me, it's not worth the risk of killing already endangered honeybees.

Yowbarb

Yowbarb Note: Here's how we use DE:
Outdoors we put it on and near red ant nests.
Sometimes we sprinkle it around the edges of our porches and patios.
That is for ants, any cockroaches that might be in the area trying to get in (lots of roaches and beetles in Florida.)
We don't put it on the bushes etc. since we do have such a situation here with the sandy soil and ants and roaches that solution will just have to do.
I feel that prevents most possibilities of bees landing on it... They just go for the wildflowers and flowering weeds. We have bees flourishing on our property...

Inside the house we throw it under the stove, refrigerator sometimes in the corners of the kitchen and dining room but more often we just use it for hard - to - get - to - areas in the garage.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:09:37 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=473117

Tapeworm??

Forum: Parasites Forum

Post by scat

Hi Marnie,
 Reading through the archives I found the things that worked for Tapeworm were: pumpkin seeds, raw garlic, co Q10 and the zapper.
 Hanna Kroeger sells "rascal" for tapeworm which contains pumpkin seeds, garlic, cramp bark, cayennee and thyme.

Also, someone named hopinso got hers out by taking garlic, pumpkin seeds and cayenne. She got it out while doing a vinegar enema.

Scat

Yowbarb

PS probably repeating myself...I like to drink a concoction of cranberry juice, DE and Louisiana Hot Sauce and some honey. Yumm.

I put a dab of mustard in my food and garlic is part of the diet, too...
Pepitos (pumpkin seeds) yumm... sometimes I forget to buy them...Good.

ilinda

And in goats, people use pumpkin seeds in the same way--as an antiwormer.  In fact, they apparently work not just for tapeworms, but others as well, although I'm not sure of ALL the internal parasites they work with.

At the end of growing season, I air-dry as many organic pumpkin seeds as I can.  Then I grind them to a near-powder and keep it in freezer.  When I make my weekly anti-worming herbal concoction, I always throw in some punpkin seed meal.  Supposedly pumpkin seeds actually paralyze the worms, so that should be followed by a mild laxative such as Senna/Cassia.  Also, if the pumpkin seed is mixed with other anti-worming agents, the Senna/Cassia might not be absolutely necessary, as wormseed, wormwood and others used in goat de-worming do have killing effects.

Yowbarb

ilinda that is really good to know... I suppose what works for goats could work for all of us.
A lot of people never know if they have parasites or not.
Docs nowadays act like they don't know anything about the subject...

ilinda

ilinda that is really good to know... I suppose what works for goats could work for all of us.
A lot of people never know if they have parasites or not.
Docs nowadays act like they don't know anything about the subject...
I have also heard that pumpkin seeds DO also work in humans to repel intestinal parasites (worms), so growing pumpkins might be a good idea.  They are easy to grow.

Here's one interesting thing.  I've heard that winter squash and pumpkins are so closely related that those squash seeds could be used as a pumpkin seed substitute in these "wormer recipes".  I believed it for a while.  Then I started to think about what happens when I cut open a pumpkin or squash and remove the seeds.

When I use my hands to scrape out the seeds of the pumpkin, the skin on my hands literally burns and stings!  It really feels awful and I've never known exactly why, but it dawned on me that when I clean seeds out of the winter squash I grow--no problem with that stinging and burning.  Oh, I might feel a tiny, rare flash of sting, but absolutely nothing like the feeling of my hands working to remove pumpkin seeds.

With all of this in mind, I believe that it is only pumpkin seeds, but not winter squash seeds, that have the qualities of anti-worming.  Those who say either type of seed can be used COULD be correct, but I suspect the quality that makes pumpkin seeds/pumpkin seed flesh sting one's hands might be related to the quality of the seeds that works against the worms.

Just my 2 cents.

Yowbarb

How I cured Morgollons Conference Calls archive

http://howicuredmorgellons.com/conferencecallarch/  (scalp)

Veronica

7/7/2014
3:07:27 PM

What worked for me was CASTOR OIL. I tried various things mixed in with the castor oil also. Lemon essential oil, neem oil, bay essential oil... to name a few. I found each mixture worked as well as it contained castor oil as its base. I kept the mixture in a squirt bottle and saturated my hair and scalp before I went to bed. I then slept with a disposable plastic shower cap on. They cost $1 for 10 of them at the Dollar Tree. I truly hope this helps someone as it did me. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:55:04 AM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW