Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Power for Survival Shelters  (Read 1815 times)

innova

• Health Glimpses
Power for Survival Shelters
« on: December 09, 2012, 08:03:44 AM »
Expanding upon the concept at this link http://blockingdiode.com/, we get a new design. In emergency situations, such as seen in Fukushima, Japan, in New Zealand, and recently on the East Coast of The US, fuel is not accessible, available, or is severely rationed for thousands. Many spent weeks without electricity in freezing temperatures and floodwaters. Solar arrays & wind generators must come down in floods and hurricanes; not easily done. My design concept includes 9 other functions and expands on the concept as all technology expands upon previous concepts. It will provide essentials.

The emergency generator I have in mind does not exist yet, but needs to be developed ASAP. We know why.  I have approached a number of companies with the concept, without giving quite as much detail as here, but they either don't respond, or delusionally believe that typical generators will do the job, which they will if one can safely store thousands of gallons of fuel.  Alternatively, solar and wind generators run the risk of damage by the hurricane force winds, etc., or the unprepared desperate after the chaos of " natural disaster" events and social upheaval who adopt a  'want to be let in or else destroy everything attitude.'

This  generator is completely self contained, no outside dependencies, and should provide: 1 Light-LED type 2 Water Filter 3 Heat 4 Hot Plate for Cooking 5 Electrical Outlet Plugs (universal) to use other devices, etc. 6 Hot Water Compartment ( tea, etc.) 7 Portability 8 Compactness 1 unit, folding 9 Insulation from water, EMEs, EMPs (electro magnetic energy pulses) 10 Inverter/Converter, DC to AC, vice v 11 Multiple Input Sources.  Obviously it will have a typical storage capacity for the electricity, which typically in other alternative energy sources consists of anywhere from 4 to 8 car battery type energy storage devices.  Contact me to discuss or go for it.  D. Baker.  email: Innova 122012@gmail.com.  Cell: 262-707-6807, can send text.  Post Dec. 9, 2012.   
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 08:13:21 AM by innova »

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
Re: Power for Survival Shelters
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 08:41:03 AM »
Expanding upon the concept at this link http://blockingdiode.com/, we get a new design. In emergency situations, such as seen in Fukushima, Japan, in New Zealand, and recently on the East Coast of The US, fuel is not accessible, available, or is severely rationed for thousands. Many spent weeks without electricity in freezing temperatures and floodwaters. Solar arrays & wind generators must come down in floods and hurricanes; not easily done. My design concept includes 9 other functions and expands on the concept as all technology expands upon previous concepts. It will provide essentials.

The emergency generator I have in mind does not exist yet, but needs to be developed ASAP. We know why.  I have approached a number of companies with the concept, without giving quite as much detail as here, but they either don't respond, or delusionally believe that typical generators will do the job, which they will if one can safely store thousands of gallons of fuel.  Alternatively, solar and wind generators run the risk of damage by the hurricane force winds, etc., or the unprepared desperate after the chaos of " natural disaster" events and social upheaval who adopt a  'want to be let in or else destroy everything attitude.'

This  generator is completely self contained, no outside dependencies, and should provide: 1 Light-LED type 2 Water Filter 3 Heat 4 Hot Plate for Cooking 5 Electrical Outlet Plugs (universal) to use other devices, etc. 6 Hot Water Compartment ( tea, etc.) 7 Portability 8 Compactness 1 unit, folding 9 Insulation from water, EMEs, EMPs (electro magnetic energy pulses) 10 Inverter/Converter, DC to AC, vice v 11 Multiple Input Sources.  Obviously it will have a typical storage capacity for the electricity, which typically in other alternative energy sources consists of anywhere from 4 to 8 car battery type energy storage devices.  Contact me to discuss or go for it.  D. Baker.  email: Innova 122012@gmail.com.  Cell: 262-707-6807, can send text.  Post Dec. 9, 2012.

Very interesting indeed. I will continue to watch this post for updates.
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...