Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Proven CURE for MANY cardiovascular conditions  (Read 2848 times)

msinglady

• WE WANT TO LIVE !!
Proven CURE for MANY cardiovascular conditions
« on: November 04, 2012, 01:13:51 AM »
I've been a nurse for 23 years and am supplying info to the public as I uncover it.  Info you will NEVER be told by your MD.  I ask for NOTHING in return.  I do NOT sell anything.  I only wish to help the suffering of others.

I've uncovered some great news for anyone suffering from cardiovascular problems.  If you or a loved one has atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, varicose veins, or associated pain from ANY of these conditions, I hope you'll research Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth and give it a try.  You can research this product online and I buy mine through Amazon.  It is a powder and must be FOOD GRADE.  You simply mix a tablespoon of this powder with any liquid once or twice a day.  It is VERY cheap, as is everything I tell you about.  (Read other post on cancer cures)  It costs around $10.00 for 2 1/2 pounds.  It comes in gallon jugs or you can buy it in smaller quantities. 

I did the research for myself this time related to very painful left lower leg vascular problems.  My results have been astounding!  NO MORE PAIN and tissue has softened with improved blood flow.  My MD told me not to bother looking for anything to help me, as the tissue/veins would never become pliable again.  The sad truth is, not many MDS know or care to know about natural cures.  Our physicians provide largely drug-based care.  Yes, drugs, surgery, chemotherapy, radiation.  All of these cost patients thousands of dollars and health care is VERY BIG BUSINESS. 

I'm just a nurse that lives in Kentucky.  But if you have any of the problems I mentioned, I sure hope you do some research for yourself.  Then, when this product works for you....tell anyone else you think might benefit from it.  As you research it, you'll find a multitude of other benefits associated with this product.  You can read that for yourself. 

I have great love for and faith in humanity and together we can do anything!  Mind is the builder...What are you building today?

Mind is the builder....So what are you building?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Proven CURE for MANY cardiovascular conditions
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:58:11 PM »
Belated thank you for posting this. This was a real trailblazer.
I may have copied it, giving you credit and posting it in the Diatomaceous Earth Topic.
We have more than one board now about the DE.
- Barb Townsend

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 07:26:48 AM »
It's almost everywhere I look today I hear about Diatomaceous Earth.  I wasn't going to bother looking into it as I thought it's just another fad.  But maybe I will.  I also have heard drinking tea with cinnamon and honey will lower cholesterol.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 06:32:44 AM »
It's almost everywhere I look today I hear about Diatomaceous Earth.  I wasn't going to bother looking into it as I thought it's just another fad.  But maybe I will.  I also have heard drinking tea with cinnamon and honey will lower cholesterol.

Thanks for posting that tip.

My favorite way to drink the diatomaceous earth is this: Cranberry juice (I am not a purist abut it and drink the sweetened kind.) Quantity of cranberry important to my health and the Benefits outweigh the sugar, for me.

I take a bottle of Crystal Brand Louisiana Hot Sauce from New Orleans and get a tablespoonful of it. Mix it in then add one tablespoon of the diatomaceous earth.
Not everyone would like my recipe but it helps me feel so much better...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »
I've been a nurse for 23 years and am supplying info to the public as I uncover it.  Info you will NEVER be told by your MD.  I ask for NOTHING in return.  I do NOT sell anything.  I only wish to help the suffering of others.

I've uncovered some great news for anyone suffering from cardiovascular problems.  If you or a loved one has atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, varicose veins, or associated pain from ANY of these conditions, I hope you'll research Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth and give it a try.  You can research this product online and I buy mine through Amazon.  It is a powder and must be FOOD GRADE.  You simply mix a tablespoon of this powder with any liquid once or twice a day.  It is VERY cheap, as is everything I tell you about.  (Read other post on cancer cures)  It costs around $10.00 for 2 1/2 pounds.  It comes in gallon jugs or you can buy it in smaller quantities. 

I did the research for myself this time related to very painful left lower leg vascular problems.  My results have been astounding!  NO MORE PAIN and tissue has softened with improved blood flow.  My MD told me not to bother looking for anything to help me, as the tissue/veins would never become pliable again.  The sad truth is, not many MDS know or care to know about natural cures.  Our physicians provide largely drug-based care.  Yes, drugs, surgery, chemotherapy, radiation.  All of these cost patients thousands of dollars and health care is VERY BIG BUSINESS. 

I'm just a nurse that lives in Kentucky.  But if you have any of the problems I mentioned, I sure hope you do some research for yourself.  Then, when this product works for you....tell anyone else you think might benefit from it.  As you research it, you'll find a multitude of other benefits associated with this product.  You can read that for yourself. 

I have great love for and faith in humanity and together we can do anything!  Mind is the builder...What are you building today?
msinglady I just want to thank you again for your wonderful posts and the info you have shared. We would like to hear more from you. Send me a message or email me anytime,
Barb Townsend

Barb2011x@gmail.com
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:38:50 PM by Yowbarb »

Carefree

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 01:01:21 PM »
I have a 5lb bag of diatomaceous earth as part of my survival plan!  ~Carrie
"To the illuminated mind, the whole world burns and sparkles with light."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...