Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: How to avoid being bombarded with toxic chemicals in our daily life  (Read 8873 times)

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: How to avoid being bombarded with toxic chemicals in our daily life
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 04:20:11 PM »
First of all Hello Everybody. I now can speak after 2 blood test over the past 6 months of my home built Oxidation therapy set up. I will now scout for a good used air separator just so I can put my big compressor back in the barn.
  I will briefly describe how it affected me  as administered through the ears at about a liter per minute.   The first 2 months the ear wax was crazy then dropped to a negligible level. I have not had much confidence in helping to grow bone yet that will require time. I found things like good and bad cholesterol it really makes a significant difference  and again time will tell. I had no idea that putting pure ozone through olive oil would release peptides that are just big enough to hold a molecule or so of ozone just long enough to hold back on reacting until after it has gotten past the ear drum. It is actually quite a pleasant olive oil flavor.
  It seemed in the beginning it helped with pain and may actually still be helping with the bone pain but I have been too busy with choir and Quartet stuff. We sang at City Hall for the Day of Prayer.
  While all good I have yet to help my bones. To that end and after thankfully realizing it, my lung capacity began to drop due to quenching my oxygen needs in my body at first which is a learning thing. So now I am doing push ups to open my upper carriage so I can sing bass better. I have almost completed my next exercise device that suspends me in a bungee with full body harness and my gymnastic rings attached to 2 pulleys and stirrups for each foot. all of this is suspended from a beam on a chain through a 6' by 1" pipe on a 1000 lb pivot and safety chain The idea once I have the last part with the rope pulleys is to pull down on the rings pulling my feet up all while safe. When I get the pulleys next week I will devise my stirrups. It will be like swimming in the air.
   I am still terrible keeping in touch with the boards like I should and now among everything else, I am doing the Church Bulletin each week. At least I wake up each day very thankful indeed :D{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 09:44:03 PM »
First of all Hello Everybody. I now can speak after 2 blood test over the past 6 months of my home built Oxidation therapy set up. I will now scout for a good used air separator just so I can put my big compressor back in the barn.
  I will briefly describe how it affected me  as administered through the ears at about a liter per minute.   The first 2 months the ear wax was crazy then dropped to a negligible level. I have not had much confidence in helping to grow bone yet that will require time. I found things like good and bad cholesterol it really makes a significant difference  and again time will tell. I had no idea that putting pure ozone through olive oil would release peptides that are just big enough to hold a molecule or so of ozone just long enough to hold back on reacting until after it has gotten past the ear drum. It is actually quite a pleasant olive oil flavor.
  It seemed in the beginning it helped with pain and may actually still be helping with the bone pain but I have been too busy with choir and Quartet stuff. We sang at City Hall for the Day of Prayer.
  While all good I have yet to help my bones. To that end and after thankfully realizing it, my lung capacity began to drop due to quenching my oxygen needs in my body at first which is a learning thing. So now I am doing push ups to open my upper carriage so I can sing bass better. I have almost completed my next exercise device that suspends me in a bungee with full body harness and my gymnastic rings attached to 2 pulleys and stirrups for each foot. all of this is suspended from a beam on a chain through a 6' by 1" pipe on a 1000 lb pivot and safety chain The idea once I have the last part with the rope pulleys is to pull down on the rings pulling my feet up all while safe. When I get the pulleys next week I will devise my stirrups. It will be like swimming in the air.
   I am still terrible keeping in touch with the boards like I should and now among everything else, I am doing the Church Bulletin each week. At least I wake up each day very thankful indeed :D{{:>)

Alfred it is so wonderful to hear from you again!
You know a lot and we appreciate your sharing with us here...
Best of luck with everything...
Will post more of a reply soon
Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 02:08:06 PM »
Wow, thank you for posting this.  I've heard your name a lot and now finally get to read one of your writings.  Very interesting, what you are doing. 

I do not know your whole story, but it sounds like you've been working on this for some time.  In the past month or so, I had to have two dental extractions and each time the dentist used ozone aimed at the site of extraction.  I can say each time, after the procedure,  the healing seemed faster than normal and I attribute the rapidity of healing to the addition of ozone.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 02:15:29 PM »
While we are pondering how to avoid being bombarded with toxic chemicals in our life/lives, we'd best ponder something as simple as milk , because if industry gets its way, even something as basic as milk will soon be contaminated with aspartame, etc.  And reading the label will be of no value.

http://worldtruth.tv/u-s-dairy-industry-petitions-fda-to-approve-aspartame-as-hidden-unlabeled-additive-in-milk-yogurt-eggnog-and-cream/

U.S. dairy industry petitions FDA to approve aspartame as hidden, unlabeled additive in milk, yogurt, eggnog and cream

already know that the FDA has declared war on raw milk and even helped fund and coordinate armed government raids against raw milk farmers and distributors. Yes, it’s insane. This brand of tyranny is unique to the USA and isn’t even conducted in China, North Kora or Cuba. Only in the USA are raw milk farmers treated like terrorists.
But now the situation is getting even more insane than you could have imagined: the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) and the National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF) have filed a petition with the FDA asking the FDA to alter the definition of “milk” to secretly include chemical sweeteners such as aspartame and sucralose.
Importantly, none of these additives need to be listed on the label. They will simply be swept under the definition of “milk,” so that when a company lists “milk” on the label, it automatically includes aspartame or sucralose. And if you’re trying to avoid aspartame, you’ll have no way of doing so because it won’t be listed on the label.
This isn’t only for milk, either: It’s also for yogurt, cream, sour cream, eggnog, whipping cream and a total of 17 products, all of which are listed in the petition at FDA.gov.

As the petition states:   IDFA and NMPF request their proposed amendments to the milk standard of identity to allow optional characterizing flavoring ingredients used in milk (e.g., chocolate flavoring added to milk) to be sweetened with any safe and suitable sweetener — including non-nutritive sweeteners such as aspartame.   This is all being done to “save the children,” we’re told, because the use of aspartame in milk products would reduce calories.   Milk industry specifically asks to HIDE aspartame from consumers   Astonishingly, the dairy industry is engaged in extreme doublespeak logic and actually arguing that aspartame should be hidden from consumers by not listing it on the label. Here’s what the petition says:
IDFA and NMPF argue that nutrient content claims such as “reduced calorie” are not attractive to children, and maintain that consumers can more easily identify the overall nutritional value of milk products that are flavored with non-nutritive sweeteners if the labels do not include such claims. Further, the petitioners assert that consumers do not recognize milk — including flavored milk — as necessarily containing sugar. Accordingly, the petitioners state that milk flavored with non-nutritive sweeteners should be labeled as milk without further claims so that consumers can “more easily identify its overall nutritional value.”
In other words, hiding aspartame from consumers by not including it on the label actually helps consumers, according to the IDFA and NMPF!
Yep, consumers are best served by keeping them ignorant. If this logic smacks of the same kind of twisted deception practiced by Monsanto, that’s because it’s identical: the less consumers know, the more they are helped, according to industry. And it’s for the children, too, because children are also best served by keeping them poisoned with aspartame.
Consumers have always been kept in the dark about pink slime, meat glue, rBGH and GMOs in their food. And now, if the IDFA gets its way, you’ll be able to drink hormone-contaminated milk from an antibiotics-inundated cow fed genetically modified crops and producing milk containing hidden aspartame. And you won’t have the right to know about any of this!

The FDA confirms this “secret” status of aspartame, stating, “If the standard of identity for milk is amended as requested by petitioners, milk manufacturers could use non-nutritive sweeteners in flavored milk without a nutrient content claim in its labeling.”
FDA requests comments
The FDA is requesting comments on this petition. You have until May 21st, 2013 to submit your comments. Click here for instructions.
This is a clue to stop drinking processed milk and milk products altogether
There’s a bigger story here than just the industry hoping to get FDA approval to secretly put aspartame in milk products while not listing aspartame on the label.
The bigger question is this: If an industry is pushing to hide aspartame in its products, what else is it already hiding?
How about the pus content of its dairy products? How about its inhumane treatment of animals who are subjected to torture conditions and pumped full of genetically engineered hormones? How about the fact that homogenization and pasteurization turn a whole food into a dietary nightmare that promotes obesity, autoimmune disorders and cardiovascular disease?
There are lots of dirty little secrets in the dairy industry of course, and that doesn’t even get into the secret closed-door conversations to encourage the FDA to destroy the competition of raw milk.
The only rational answer to all this is to stop buying and consuming processed dairy products, period!
I gave up ALL milk products many years ago and have never looked back. I drink almond milk, not pus-filled pasteurized cow’s milk. I don’t eat yogurt. If I want probiotics, I get them from tasty chewable probiotics supplements such as Sunbiotics. I parted ways with processed dairy products many years ago, and as a result, my cardiovascular health, skin health, digestive health and stamina have all remained in outstanding shape.
There’s also a philosophical issue here: Don’t buy products from an industry that habitually LIES about everything. The dairy industry is like a mafia. They actively seek to destroy the competition, keep consumers ignorant and monopolize the market. They run highly deceptive ads with ridiculous claims like, “drinking milk helps you lose weight” and other nonsense.
The U.S. dairy industry is steeped in deception at every level, and now they want you and your children to unknowingly drink aspartame that’s secretly blended into the product.
The dairy industry is to food as Lance Armstrong is to sports. It’s all a big lie, laced with secret chemicals and false claims.
Stop drinking milk. Stop financially supporting the food mafia.
Sources for this article:
www.naturalnews.com
This petition was originally brought to our attention by a reader who says it was covered on Activist Post. I haven’t yet read that article but may update this article with a link to that article once I identify the URL.
FDA petition page:
www.federalregister.gov
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:50:18 AM by ilinda »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »
ilinda - thanks for posting this article!

U.S. dairy industry petitions FDA to approve aspartame as hidden, unlabeled additive in milk, yogurt, eggnog and cream

Good Grief this is terrible news. People need to petition, march and do all they can.

- Yowbarb

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 03:42:14 PM »
Note:  this article is certainly a followup to the June 14,  2015 post above.

http://rense.com/general96/asparbioweap.html
Aspartame Confirmed As A Biochem Warfare Weapon

Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum
 10-13-15

Many informants have come forward with additional proof that aspartame is a biochemical warfare weapon. Pat Thomas wrote in the Ecologist: "Once upon a time, aspartame was listed by the Pentagon as a biochemical warfare agent. Today it's an integral part of the modern diet. Sold commercially under names like NutraSweet and Canderel". http://www.mpwhi.com/ecologist_september_2005.pdf 

Alex Constantine authored the article "NutraPoison" - http://www.dorway.com/nutrapoison1.html and http://www.dorway.com/nutrapoison2.html

He stated  "Aspartame is an rDNA derivative, a combination of two amino acids (long supplied by a pair of Maryland biotechnology firms: Genex Corp. of Rockville and Purification Engineering in Baltimore.)3
The Pentagon once listed it in an inventory of prospective biochemical warfare weapons submitted to Congress. But instead of poisoning enemy populations, the "food additive" is currently marketed as a sweetening agent in some 1200 food products. (Martini:  Now in over 14,000 products.)

"In light of the chemo-warfare implications, the pasts of G.D. Searle and aspartame are ominous. Established in 1888 on the north side of Chicago, G.D. Searle has long been a fixture of the medical establishment. The company manufactures everything from prescription drugs to nuclear imaging optical equipment."   "NutraPoison" - http://www.dorway.com/nutrapoison1.html and http://www.dorway.com/nutrapoison2.html 

Just recently a woman, Priscilla,  called because she had a colonoscopy.  She began to experience all kinds of problems and decided to research what was given to her for the test.  It turned out the drink had aspartame in it, and after researching aspartame knew why she had the problems. She said she doesn't drink Diet Coke but found some cans and took them back to the store. 

As Priscilla  checked out she struck up a conversation with a woman who said:  "My husband worked at Fort Detrick when they did studies on aspartame as a biochemical warfare weapon. The studies were bad."  She went on to say the reason you could not find the records is because it was not studied as aspartame but rather CAR-301,060.

Here is more information on CAR-301,060 from the net

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAR-301,060

(Continued)  When I saw QNB mentioned I decided to do some research on what it was, and its relationship with aspartame.  Here is one title from the web: 
Chronic aspartame affects T-maze performance, brain ...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
National Center for Biotechnology Information
by B Christian - 2004 - Cited by 46 - Related articles
Chronic aspartame affects T-maze performance, brain cholinergic receptors and Na+ ...Using [(3)H]quinuclidinyl benzilate (QNB) (1 nM) to label muscarinic 

Aspartame is an hallucinating  product and Dr. Bill Deagle has written about it in the past. http://www.whale.to/b/deagle_asp.html

We had been looking under the name aspartame or its components.  With this added information we can do more research.

Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
Mission Possible World Health International
www.mpwhi.com    770 242-2599

More sites, www.dorway.com, www.wnho.net, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame

- See more at: http://rense.com/general96/asparbioweap.html#sthash.SR396P4t.dpuf

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2015, 07:01:53 AM »
(NOTE:  Today I received this as an email update from this Anthony Alayon, as somehow I got on his list w/o my knowledge.  Although most of his posts seem to be about weight loss, this one is worth the read for everyone on the planet.
Further, while this email did not list the 53 ingredient names, several are: hydrolyzed vegetable protein, texturized yeast protein, natural flavoring, and many more.
Most important is fact that MSG is a neurotoxin.)

Anthony Alayon
<support@101toxicfoodingredients.com>
        Today at 8:06 AM

Did you know food manufacturers are allowed to
add certain toxic food ingredients and then hide
the name on the back of your food label?

Basically tricking you and taking advantage by not
allowing you to know what’s really in the food that
you’re eating…

For example...

Monosodium glutamate, but more commonly known
as MSG can hide behind 53 names…

How crazy is that?

And MSG has been found to severely interrupt your
body’s ability to burn stubborn fat by up to 30% by
disrupting your leptin levels…

Which is a hormone secreted in your body that tells
you if you’re “full” or not…

Causing you to easily over eat and pile on the pounds…

And the worst culprit is salad dressings…

Even the low fat kind…

So if you wouldn’t mind losing a few pounds
of belly fat and getting back into shape…

Do yourself a favor and cut out the MSG from
your diet…

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2015, 02:38:41 PM »
ilinda - thanks for the very useful info!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »
Per this Evolutionary Energy Arts film, Consumer Reports has released the results of tests on numerous brands of bottled fruit juice for arsenic, cadmium and lead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVNd7GCkgY

The one positive outcome from the tests was no juice had enough mercury contamination to become a concern.

The screenshots attached to the bottom of this post show the "green light" and "red light" juices listed in the report, in a similar manner that Diet for a Poisoned Planet arranged its landmark book a few decades ago:

https://www.consumerreports.org/food-safety/arsenic-and-lead-are-in-your-fruit-juice-what-you-need-to-know/ (Consumer Reports test results - click on each juice photo on their website for additional info to pop up.  Fortunately, those $1 boxes of pure apple Juicy Juice (not the fruit punch blend) at Dollar Tree that many preppers and low income individuals depend upon are on the safe list:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:08:53 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »
The two most important points (in my view) of the study:

1) every juice tested contained at least one heavy metal;
2) most of the juices were from concentrates that are shipped to the factories, where water is added back to reconstitute into juice.

So that water added back could be contaminated and thus would create a toxic juice, from a non-toxic concentrate.

If I were feeding a child, I would,  just based on this study, figure out how to feed organic fruit only, and no juices.  If the child is too young to eat solid fruit, the fruit can be made into a slurry or juice at home, using a blender or food processer.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 06:12:33 AM »
Absolutely agreed!

However, I know that a number of families are using bottled juice in their emergency storage foods. 

A good prepping alternative to that would be to grow at least some of your own fruit, and have a hand-operated blender for juicing it fresh:

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2019, 08:52:21 PM »
The two most important points (in my view) of the study:

1) every juice tested contained at least one heavy metal;
2) most of the juices were from concentrates that are shipped to the factories, where water is added back to reconstitute into juice.

So that water added back could be contaminated and thus would create a toxic juice, from a non-toxic concentrate.

If I were feeding a child, I would,  just based on this study, figure out how to feed organic fruit only, and no juices.  If the child is too young to eat solid fruit, the fruit can be made into a slurry or juice at home, using a blender or food processer.

I agree with that.

I used to buy all organic and use a Happy Baby food processor and puree lightly cooked organic apple, etc,.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
BTW ilinda, thanks so much for your post. I hadn't realized most juices have heavy metals in them, discouraging?!
Thks

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2019, 04:11:32 PM »
Removing glyphosate from our bodies:

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2019, 07:24:42 AM »
Ilinda, Thank you so much for posting this! 

Glycine is a component of choline / lecithin (as trimethylglycine), so there is an extra option to take possibly.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW