Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Ten Worst Foods for Prostate Health  (Read 4912 times)

Yowbarb

Ten Worst Foods for Prostate Health
« on: December 14, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »
I know these are some very common foods, so I don't mean to be discouraging saying these foods would contribute to prostrate cancer. i
 am going to post the article here, but for starters just the link and the list. The main thing probably is to use non - GMO and organic foods whenever possible...
- Yowbarb

http://www.prostate.net/2011/articles/lists/red-and-processed-meat-worst-food-for-prostate-health/

It’s not enough to know the best foods you should eat to promote prostate health, you should also know which foods are the worst so you can avoid them. Some of the foods on this list may surprise you, but all of them are best to cross off your menu if you want to support prostate health.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Ten Worst Foods for Prostate Health
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 08:20:39 PM »
I know these are some very common foods, so I don't mean to be discouraging saying these foods would contribute to prostrate cancer. i
 am going to post the article here, but for starters just the link and the list. The main thing probably is to use non - GMO and organic foods whenever possible...
- Yowbarb

http://www.prostate.net/2011/articles/lists/red-and-processed-meat-worst-food-for-prostate-health/

It’s not enough to know the best foods you should eat to promote prostate health, you should also know which foods are the worst so you can avoid them. Some of the foods on this list may surprise you, but all of them are best to cross off your menu if you want to support prostate health.

Wow, I never would have thought that canned tomatoes would be high on the list!  Just one more reason to jar your own.

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
That one surprised me...because cooked tomatoes are particularly good for men's health...
I hadn't thought much about the can lining...

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 06:11:22 AM »
That one surprised me...because cooked tomatoes are particularly good for men's health...
I hadn't thought much about the can lining...

Me either!  There's always something, isn't there??

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 08:40:44 PM »
Theee's a few to many no - nos...
Bottom line people do need to gather up food and one thing is cheap canned goods and
surely better than no food...

willsorr75

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 08:12:20 AM »
Well my family and I are officially Vegetarians and one day hope to be Vegan. My brother-in-law shared a video with us called "Forks over knives", truly eye opening and life changing! Before we were even finished with the video my 12 and 14 year old daughters were saying out loud "UH, I'm never eating meat again!". To those who would love to get off medications and live a healthier longer life, please check out the site below, and watch the documentary when you can. I hope it changes your life for the better like it did mine.

http://www.forksoverknives.com/

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 09:34:17 AM »
Well my family and I are officially Vegetarians and one day hope to be Vegan. My brother-in-law shared a video with us called "Forks over knives", truly eye opening and life changing! Before we were even finished with the video my 12 and 14 year old daughters were saying out loud "UH, I'm never eating meat again!". To those who would love to get off medications and live a healthier longer life, please check out the site below, and watch the documentary when you can. I hope it changes your life for the better like it did mine.

http://www.forksoverknives.com/

Thanks very much for posting!
 :)
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 09:40:32 AM »
BTW many years ago, about 2002 I was driving around on a Sunday AM and happened to hear a radio commercial for Beta Prostrate. I quickly scribbled down the 800#. A few days later someone in the house (shared place) had a letter; it was open. I snooped which I (don't) do but had a strong feeling I should. It had lab results.
Somehow I managed to bring up the subject to the gentleman without him getting mad at me, (astounding.) Even more surprising, he confided to me his lab numbers were not good. I told him about the Beta Prostrate ad I had heard, not expecting him to listen to me. About a week and a half later he sais he had rush - ordered a whole bunch of it. He had it all in his cupboards. Not only that, after a short while on the product his numbers were back in the normal range!! Normally people don't listen to me, I feel but he and I had a spiritual type bond.
Not lyin' true story...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW