Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: OOSkyview Predicts PX Visible in USA in June 2013  (Read 14940 times)

Yowbarb

Re: OOSkyview Predicts PX Visible in USA in June 2013
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 09:33:18 AM »
YOWUSA and The00skyview seem to be in pretty good synch...

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 11:58:51 AM »
Barb:  I agree, I consider them the most credible source outside Marshall and the team.  I personally think they must be located outside the country somewhere and maybe aren't so fluent in English and spelling but I do not care, the message is there and that is what is important.  I was reading some of the comments on Youtube regarding their last video, and find it so interesting how some individuals keep trying to discredit them. The interesting part is why in the world they are even watching their videos if they do not believe in them.  Why waste their time?  That is why it is pretty obvious that most of them are disinformationists.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
OOSkyView is a pretty reclusive bunch and for a good reason.  It's the smart thing to do.  But we do seem to take turns thrown each other a bone.  Now what would have been the odds of that?

Anyhow.... here is a link for my last appearance on Coast.  This channel might come down

Astral Travel/ Planet X - August 7 2013 - Coast to Coast Am - C2CAM Date: 08-7-13
http://youtu.be/z01p3TAGRZg
Go to 1:17:54

Cheers, Marshall
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:20:11 PM by admin »

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »
Great!  I will tune in right now!  Thanks!

Yowbarb

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 12:32:09 PM »
Barb:  I agree, I consider them the most credible source outside Marshall and the team.  I personally think they must be located outside the country somewhere and maybe aren't so fluent in English and spelling but I do not care, the message is there and that is what is important.  I was reading some of the comments on Youtube regarding their last video, and find it so interesting how some individuals keep trying to discredit them. The interesting part is why in the world they are even watching their videos if they do not believe in them.  Why waste their time?  That is why it is pretty obvious that most of them are disinformationists.

Endtimesgal, I believe you are right on all the points you made in your post.
I previously didn't spend much time thinking about disinformationalists - but in the past few months it is more obvious to me... especially after reading Marshall's posts regarding disinformationalists.
Very good question you asked, if they are not interested why in the world would they go view Marshall's video - or - The00skyview's video - and then go out of the way to try and knock them.
It is becoming more and more clear...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
OOSkyView is a pretty reclusive bunch and for a good reason.  It's the smart thing to do.  But we do seem to take turns thrown each other a bone.  Now what would have been the odds of that?

Anyhow.... here is a link for my last appearance on Coast.  This channel might come down

Astral Travel/ Planet X - August 7 2013 - Coast to Coast Am - C2CAM Date: 08-7-13
http://youtu.be/z01p3TAGRZg
Go to 1:17:54

Cheers, Marshall

Marshall, thank you so much!
- Barb T.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »
Marshall:

I think this interview was one of your finest.  Lots of wonderful information, you covered a lot of points that made me happy, especially the ones that show the correlation to the bible, which I feel is so important for those listeners who are of the Christian faith.  There are many people who may not necessarily be regular church goers, but who were raised in Christian homes, and they will instinctively respond to any connection of this subject matter to the bible, and will give more credence to the subject due to that fact.

I especially liked it how that one caller, who asked about the bible connection, opened the way for the opportunity for you to link the Flood and Exodus to the periodic passage of Planet X.

I myself did a bible study several years ago and was thrilled to find that much of the book of Revelation made so much more sense with the knowledge of what happens when Planet X comes by.  It also helped me a great deal to have the Kolbrin bible to complete the whole picture.

Yowbarb

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 01:51:58 AM »
Update well PX may not be up there big as brass but it is visible, per the latest video from The00syview. As you know they posted this video 0n May 15, 2014.
I'm assuming this is through a telescope. I don't have a lot of details on the viewing. I did a screen capture, circling the reddish object they spotted. It wasn't a random object either. They were observing in the area they predicted the KBO would be.

For anyone who missed it, this page:     http://www.youtube.com/user/yowusa
Also the May 16th Topic from Marshall:  https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5539.msg80500#msg80500

The00skyview - OUR LAST YOU TUBE VIDEO

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 04:21:26 PM »
PX = 'Planet X' ? ::)

ilinda

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 07:38:22 PM »
Yes, PX in this context stands for Planet X.

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 03:44:12 PM »
iLinda,

Any idea about visibility co-ordinates across the northern US states this coming October 2014?

Thanks much!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »
GenericUser, the answers to all your questions are in the px101.com series.  Do your homework!
Marshall

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 07:14:38 PM »
Marshall,

Trust me, I am NOT about wasting your time or mine. It was after watching that series the 3rd time I joined this little party and wrote the following:

==================================
Hi,

And thanks for reading my first post!

I'm trying to figure out if I'm in a geographical area where I might see the object in question. When watching one video, it looked like the location of 00skywatch in a diagram was Nova Scotia Canada, which threw me. It was in that video, or another, that I saw the builder in North Carolina who you verified as having taken authentic pictures of it. But it is coming from a South Pole direction so I really am confused.  :o

I have my coordinates, know where to look and what time and it seems like October is the best month to begin, but would I be wasting my time?

I'm also confused about one other thing (so far!). Today I went back to look at the videos again ... but I couldn't find what I saw only a week ago. And a couple of the videos seemed to have shrunk pretty dramatically from what I remembered. What had been circa an hour were today twenty minutes.  :'(

It's way past my bedtime so I have to log out but will appreciate any/all responses.

Good night all,
GenericUser (for now)
=================================

That was my first post in this community and after many days as an ignored newbee, well, what can I say other than my questions remain unanswered and being 71 years old, I just don't have a whole lot of time to waste. I'll figure it out on my own beginning with looking at the Aquila constellation close to sunset next week and if successful, will invite my friend who sat with me this week expecting to see that builder in NC in a video only to be disappointed.

In any event I'm tired and mean no disrespect, none at all, because you are one of the few credible individuals left on the web ... and I really like you from those videos!

Peace and Joy,
GenericUser aka Peter

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 07:49:21 PM »
PX is near the sun.  Look to the West about 2 hours before sunset.  Eastern observations before sunrise are difficult to vet.
Cheers, Marshall

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 09:42:51 AM »
Thank you Marshall! I never make it up to see a sunrise these days so they will be sunset attempts. Thank you for your personal reply too because I know you're a very busy man.

I'm in the general vicinity of:

Lat: 41° N    Lon: 73° W   Elev: 800 ft.

Think it will work with a clear view of the horizon in good weather?

Peace,
GenericUser aka A-Very-Happy-Camper

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW