Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Suspicious0bservers  (Read 248955 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Suspicious0bservers
« Reply #945 on: April 02, 2019, 12:16:23 PM »
Suspicious0bservers uploaded 8 hours ago:

Sun can Superflare, Major Flood, Mars Life? | S0 News Apr.2.2019  6:06   18K Views

https://youtu.be/Bxrzz_9H2NA

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #946 on: April 02, 2019, 06:04:59 PM »
Suspicious0bservers made their weekly “Fly-On-The-Wall” podcast available from last weekend, its normally only available to those that subscribe to the website..

Bright Insight, Earth Catastrophe | FOTW Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwqburYGXn8

Published on Mar 30, 2019

The website show is public this week! Earth's catastrophe cycle, a big thanks to "Bright Insight" YouTube channel, and interesting stories on Fluorine and cosmic electromagnetism!
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2019, 02:36:04 PM »
Am inclined to answer "no" to the question about whether fluoride is really necessary at all.  The EU has banned it, so why is it still being pushed in the U.S.?

As an alternative, I'm leaning toward fluoride-free toothpaste (we like the anise flavor) and the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Argin (arginine calcium carbonate) enamel repair pen (completely non-toxic nutrients).

Also regular flossing and mostly avoiding sweets other than fruit.

And a professional cleaning twice yearly.

And rinsing with baking soda water.

For nutritional support:
Vitamin K from probiotics and free-ranged fatty foods (meats, eggs, cheese, butter...)

Calcium and Magnesium in balance.

Fat soluble vitamins A and D.

Lecithin for absorption of fat solubles.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:35:42 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2019, 04:35:36 PM »
Am inclined to answer "no" to the question about whether fluoride is really necessary at all.  The EU has banned it, so why is it still being pushed in the U.S.?

As an alternative, I'm leaning toward fluoride-free toothpaste (we like the anise flavor) and the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Argin (arginine calcium carbonate) enamel repair pen (completely non-toxic nutrients).

Also regular flossing and mostly avoiding sweets other than fruit.

And a professional cleaning twice yearly.

And rinsing with baking soda water.

For nutritional support:
Vitamin K from probiotics and free-ranged fatty foods (meats, eggs, cheese, butter...)

Calcium and Magnesium in balance.

Fat soluble vitamins A and D.

Lecithin for absorption of fat solubles.

Bernard Jensen, D.C., Ph.D., wrote many books on iridology and nutrition and subjects related; in one or more of his books he did discuss fluoride and fluorine.  He said there is no use for fluoride in the human body, but that fluorine, as it occurs rarely in nature is the only form of fluorine we need.

I need to dig through all those books, as many of his nutrition books were/are small and easy to scan, and I clearly remember his discussion of that, as it convinced me (was already leaning in that direction) that fluoride has no beneficial value in the human body.

Further fluoride and bromide each can interfere with the iodide and iodine needed in our bodies for proper thyroid function.  This "fluoride issue" is a touchy subject in some households, mine included, as hubby believes his dentist who states with conviction that fluoride prevents tooth decay.

I have tried many tactics, including recently asking, "what is the minimum daily requirement for fluoride in the body?"  Of course I knew there was none, but was hoping to trigger something.

In addition, more recent research has shown that fluoride tends to make bone "hard and brittle" instead of "hard and strong".  Makes one wonder if it does the same for teeth?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:01:33 AM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #949 on: April 03, 2019, 04:45:47 PM »
Here is an “interesting” historical note on the use of  fluoride:

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/dec/08/jesse-ventura/jesse-ventura-says-nazis-pioneered-use-fluoridated/

Were Nazis the first to put fluoride in the water?  ??? :-[

In a recent interview with Salon.com, Jesse Ventura -- whose varied career has included stints as a professional wrestler, governor of Minnesota, and talk show host -- brought up a topic that’s often been raised by conspiracy theorists.

At one point during the interview, Salon asked whether he worries about "the U.S. becoming a fascist state." Here’s what Ventura said:

"I worry about it tremendously. We’re forever incorporating Nazi things into our lives. Fluoride in the water, that was originally done by the Nazis! I don’t particularly like anything the Nazis did too much, and they were the first ones to put fluoride in the water. They tell us, ‘Oh, it’s for your teeth’ and all that — well, isn’t that your parents’ job, to teach you how to brush your teeth and use mouthwash? Why do you need the government putting some type of chemical in your water? I don’t know if you know this [but] fluoride is the main component of Prozac! What you’ve got is people drinking Prozac-water. Well, what does Prozac do to you? It calms you and dumbs you down so you’re less emotional. There’s a reason for all that stuff; what do we need fluoride in our water for? There’s no reason whatsoever to put chemicals in our water."
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: flourine/flouride for health/teeth
« Reply #950 on: April 03, 2019, 04:51:19 PM »
Recently i started following Dr. Ellie Philips' protocol that does include flouride toothpaste and mouthwash:
- Zellies/at least 5grams of Xylitol/day [taken after every meal/drink]
- Ultradex/Closys
- Crest anti-cavity
- Listerine
- ACT mouthwash [sodium flouride]
[in that order]

In podcasts on One Radio Network she explains how 40 years of research and practice has led her to this protocol that she says will heal teeth, gums and digestive [/general] health. She initially based her protocol on seeing what worked for her patients and later researched why. Her book is called Kiss Your Dentist Good-bye.
However, she states clearly (i.e. in the podcasts) that the sodium flouride is unnecessary for people who have never had dental work.
Also, she explains that the sodium flouride that's part of her protocol is not one of the dangerous flouride compounds found in tap water and the like.

I would also add that the halogen flourine is especially dangerous when and if one has an iodine deficiency, since the body will absorb it instead of iodine if there is a lack thereof. In other words, as dangerous as flourine may be, just like with radioactive iodine, it's likely only a problem if one already suffers from the malady of having an iodine deficiency [i.e. one problem leading to the other].
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #951 on: April 03, 2019, 05:06:25 PM »
Does Ellie Phillips include any links to the research showing sodium fluoride's benefit?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #952 on: April 04, 2019, 04:41:29 AM »
Soc brought up a good point about fluorine already being in some water.  Our pediatrician had actually prescribed fluorine drops for our infants, which I would reject now knowing what I know.

However, when the dentist discovered that, he said that our town's water supply was already high in fluorine, and that it should never be prescribed without checkiing on the water content first.

That was 20 years ago, but really scary that we could have been poisoning our children, all on doctor's orders.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #953 on: April 04, 2019, 05:29:55 AM »
Soc, what are zellies?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #954 on: April 07, 2019, 04:02:47 AM »
23 hours ago:

Big New Sunspots, Ice Shelf Collapsing, M6.5 Quake | S0 News Apr.6.2019  4:49   31,146 views

https://youtu.be/-r4F7ivJ5t4

Suspicious0bservers
Published on Apr 6, 2019

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #955 on: April 08, 2019, 12:21:44 AM »
20 hours ago:

Solar Watch, Hail Storms, Calm Before the Quake | S0 News Apr.7.2019  5:08 26K views

https://youtu.be/MmCUwlhUN7c

Suspicious0bservers
Published on Apr 7, 2019

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #956 on: April 14, 2019, 10:51:00 AM »
6 hours ago: Suspicious0bservers talks about the wicked storm and also, a deadly tornado hitting Mississippi overnight. More severe weaterh today/tonight farther east and north.

Blake Magnetic Event, Tornados, Floods, Torus-Jet | S0 News Apr.14.2019  6:19   13,885 views

https://youtu.be/sDj3ebNniYk

Suspicious0bservers
Published on Apr 14, 2019

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News
Take advantage of the book deal today! https://otf.selz.com

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #957 on: April 14, 2019, 10:56:20 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_excursion  Geomagnetic excursion

A geomagnetic excursion, like a geomagnetic reversal, is a significant change in the Earth's magnetic field. Unlike reversals, however, an excursion does not permanently change the large-scale orientation of the field, but rather represents a dramatic, typically short-lived change in field intensity, with a variation in pole orientation of up to 45° from the previous position. These events, which typically last a few thousand to a few tens of thousands of years, often involve declines in field strength to between 0 and 20% of normal. Excursions, unlike reversals, are generally not recorded around the entire globe.

The Blake Event is a local magnetic field reversal (Class II excursion) with directions flipping quickly to reversed- polarity directions, hovering statically for at least 6000 years, and then flipping quickly back to normal polarity directions.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4fb5/9569e83a52674267664508c35093a7c2771f.pdf

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #958 on: April 14, 2019, 06:16:13 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_excursion  Geomagnetic excursion

A geomagnetic excursion, like a geomagnetic reversal, is a significant change in the Earth's magnetic field. Unlike reversals, however, an excursion does not permanently change the large-scale orientation of the field, but rather represents a dramatic, typically short-lived change in field intensity, with a variation in pole orientation of up to 45° from the previous position. These events, which typically last a few thousand to a few tens of thousands of years, often involve declines in field strength to between 0 and 20% of normal. Excursions, unlike reversals, are generally not recorded around the entire globe.

The Blake Event is a local magnetic field reversal (Class II excursion) with directions flipping quickly to reversed- polarity directions, hovering statically for at least 6000 years, and then flipping quickly back to normal polarity directions.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4fb5/9569e83a52674267664508c35093a7c2771f.pdf
I only read the first of the 24-page article, and it appears this Blake Event was approx. 119,000-126,000 years BP (Before Present?).  Is someone talking about another, more current, "event" similar to the Blake? 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #959 on: May 24, 2019, 02:06:18 AM »
Hi ilinda, i missed your post, maybe it was when my computer was on the fritz.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW