Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Not sure if this is the right place for this but.........  (Read 1547 times)

icthruyou

• NA
Not sure if this is the right place for this but.........
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:35:30 AM »
I know nothing about the "Flat Earth" bit but these guys in Arizona and another in the UK are releasing 30,000 plus ft ballons with high res cameras and are capturing some interesting things..........

Here's a link to youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO75RaNPSTA&feature=youtu.be

Once again, I know nothing of the "flat earth" stuff so........you were warned.

Icthruyou

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Not sure if this is the right place for this but.........
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 03:25:13 PM »
I know nothing about the "Flat Earth" bit but these guys in Arizona and another in the UK are releasing 30,000 plus ft ballons with high res cameras and are capturing some interesting things..........

Here's a link to youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO75RaNPSTA&feature=youtu.be

Once again, I know nothing of the "flat earth" stuff so........you were warned.

Icthruyou
In the blurb under the youtube video, it is mentioned that possibly the object near the Sun is the moon or Venus.  It cannot be the moon because anytime the moon is visible in the same field of view as the sun, the moon is "new" or nearly so, meaning invisible to Earthlings.

It cannot be Venus as that planet would only appear to be that "close" to the Sun if it were about to pass between the Earth and Sun.  Could it be Mercury?

Interesting to say the least.  Thanks for posting this.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...