Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: May 2013: Share your images from Turrialba here  (Read 21098 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: May 2013: Share your images from Turrialba here
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 05:47:10 PM »
Collie, good images to compare Cabo with Turrialba cam.
Keep On Keepin' On,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 06:00:36 PM »
These images from April appeared to me to show yet another object above and to the left of Bluebonnet.  If it was just a reflection, I hadn't seen it there before.  I thought I would post these pics here to see if anyone else has noticed this.
These images were captured on my ipad, so unsure of the quality.  I enlarged the image of the feed on the ipad before I took the shot.

Collie wow those are some interesting images...Not sure if I had seen those. I might have captured around the same time, will check.
I do think the consensus of opinion there is an object to the left of the Object, aka BB or BK.
Stay in touch and keep looking up,
Yowbarb

Hi Barb,
I agree that there is clearly an object to the left of Bluebonnet.    But I think I can see something higher up and to the left also.  It may just be another blue reflection, but I hadn't seen it in any other images.  It's quite clear (to me) in the images I posted at the top of this thread.  I haven't seen it since I posted those pics tho.
Col

Col, I just zoomed in a bit and cropped down an image from one of the Independent Observers. A lot going on there...hard to tell but looks like three objects. Not even counting what appears in the "Yogi" shield shape. So here is one from Turrialba on April 23rd.  Keep On Looking Up, - Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:11:45 PM by Yowbarb »

Lancer87

• N/A
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 06:36:30 PM »
Confirmation that the object in the Los Cabos webcam is only a lens flare.
I watched the flare drop below the horizon and it still appeared 'in front of' the distant hills.
I witnessed the same on the Uruapan webcam. Sorry! No confirmation of Bluebonnet here.

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 07:16:45 PM »
These images from April appeared to me to show yet another object above and to the left of Bluebonnet.  If it was just a reflection, I hadn't seen it there before.  I thought I would post these pics here to see if anyone else has noticed this.
These images were captured on my ipad, so unsure of the quality.  I enlarged the image of the feed on the ipad before I took the shot.

Collie wow those are some interesting images...Not sure if I had seen those. I might have captured around the same time, will check.
I do think the consensus of opinion there is an object to the left of the Object, aka BB or BK.
Stay in touch and keep looking up,
Yowbarb

Hi Barb,
I agree that there is clearly an object to the left of Bluebonnet.    But I think I can see something higher up and to the left also.  It may just be another blue reflection, but I hadn't seen it in any other images.  It's quite clear (to me) in the images I posted at the top of this thread.  I haven't seen it since I posted those pics tho.
Col

Col, I just zoomed in a bit and cropped down an image from one of the Independent Observers. A lot going on there...hard to tell but looks like three objects. Not even counting what appears in the "Yogi" shield shape. So here is one from Turrialba on April 23rd.  Keep On Looking Up, - Yowbarb

Barb, that pic from the 23rd April you posted is the day before the ones I posted originally (April 24). 
I can see that extra object(?) in your pic clearly.  I went back to my little pile of pics and I have one taken on my ipad about half an hour after the one you posted.
I think the viewing conditions must have deteriorated for a few days after that, at least at the times I'm viewing from here in Australia, as I don't have any pics of the 25th April to compare.
Col

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 07:50:05 PM »
I watched the flare drop below the horizon and it still appeared 'in front of' the distant hills.
I witnessed the same on the Uruapan webcam. Sorry! No confirmation of Bluebonnet here.

Hi Lancer87
Wow excellent shots.  I should have watched longer and later!   I've watched that webcam for a while now and wondered why people weren't seeing it in the sky.   Seems you have the answer   :)
I can scratch that webcam off my watch list, thanks
Col

bsouth

• stringers
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 08:09:06 PM »
In the April 23 images, minus the lense flare, The object to the left actually appeared first.

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5000.msg70606#msg70606

These pics would have been more appropriately posted here.

b&m
Just some Stone Age builders using Bronze Age swear words...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 03:45:35 PM »
Thanks bsouth, for the ideas.

Meanwhile it wasn't a good day for viewing up on Turrialba.
It's looked socked in with fog every time I checked today.
This capture is 1643 PM CT.  (4:43 PM) is usually a good time for viewing...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:22:36 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
Brightening up. Gorgeous. If anyone wants to do some captures, let me know, msg me if you like,
Yowbarb

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »
Lancer87:

The first image is for 17:01.  Then the time code jumps to 19:06 and the sequence continues with 19:13, 19:20, 19:27 with the refelction in the same vertical position.  But all of these images 2 hours later, have the reflection to the right of the 19:06 image.  WHERE ARE THE MISSING 2 HOURS OF IMAGES?  This 2-hour gap is sloppy reporting.

Marshall

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2013, 07:06:56 PM »
Brightening up. Gorgeous. If anyone wants to do some captures, let me know, msg me if you like,
Yowbarb
I checked around 5pm and completely socked in. I'll send you a few tonight from last week.

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 08:24:19 PM »
I managed to get these just before 5pm (Turrialba time  :) ) 15th May
It's very cloudy but BB can just be seen peeping through the clouds, and it is obvious that the clouds are in front of BB.
Col

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2013, 03:17:42 AM »
Yowbarb
I checked around 5pm and completely socked in. I'll send you a few tonight from last week.

Thanks, Hammerhead,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2013, 10:37:10 AM »
Posting here a May 06 image from Independent Observer DN. Nice.
For this page I have cropped it down a bit.
This may not be the final name of the image, since there is a sequence of several from
this time of day.
Thanks, DN!
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »
This may not be the best day for viewing the Turrialba cam.
It might clear up later. Independent Observers you can try between 1445 and 1715.
Msg me if you have image you would like to share.
- Yowbarb

Jason T. Fleming

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
Managed to capture these.  Weather has been bad.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...