Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: May 2013: Share your images from Turrialba here  (Read 21444 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
May 2013: Share your images from Turrialba here
« on: May 02, 2013, 06:23:51 AM »
I will be posting a few images from Turrialba Volcano here.
Independent Observers you can post here and make comments.
Msg me any time you like with your ideas and observations on Turrialba.
- Yowbarb

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
Re: May 2013: Share your images from Turrialba here
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 05:45:37 PM »
These images from April appeared to me to show yet another object above and to the left of Bluebonnet.  If it was just a reflection, I hadn't seen it there before.  I thought I would post these pics here to see if anyone else has noticed this.
These images were captured on my ipad, so unsure of the quality.  I enlarged the image of the feed on the ipad before I took the shot.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 06:35:26 AM »
Urenajorge thanks for posting these great images.
Here is a link to another Board on the Town Hall, Marshall set up recently:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=194.0

Two Suns in the Sky »
Member Discussions

Sending you a PM ...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:39:42 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
Here's how it looked up on Turrialba volcano at 0935 AM CT. (Beautiful.)
Followed by a shot a short while minutes later when the fog and smoke rolled in.
- Yowbarb

Lancer87

• N/A
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »
I've tried to go thru all the previous posts looking for the answers to a couple questions I have concerning Bluebonnet, but have not seen them covered - so here they are:

1. If Bluebonnet is one of the '00SkyView' teams 5 curious objects = wouldn't its size then be enormous? Jupiter and many of the stars in our sky are very large, but we don't see them shining in the sky during the day.

2. Are there any images from Turrialba of the Sun behind clouds (and the camera in shadow), and Bluebonnet visible where it should be with clear/almost clear sky in its area of view. This would help eliminate any 'reflection' of the Sun arguments.

The images from the Cabo webcam seem to confirm Bluebonnet, and I will continue to research it. If I become almost totally convinced of this objects existence, I will personally catch a flight to Cabo and confirm it with my own eyes. Any suggestions on how I can 'prove it' to the rest of you if I go???

Here's a couple images of the Cabo cam:

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 01:51:35 PM »
I've tried to go thru all the previous posts looking for the answers to a couple questions I have concerning Bluebonnet, but have not seen them covered - so here they are:

1. If Bluebonnet is one of the '00SkyView' teams 5 curious objects = wouldn't its size then be enormous? Jupiter and many of the stars in our sky are very large, but we don't see them shining in the sky during the day.

2. Are there any images from Turrialba of the Sun behind clouds (and the camera in shadow), and Bluebonnet visible where it should be with clear/almost clear sky in its area of view. This would help eliminate any 'reflection' of the Sun arguments.

The images from the Cabo webcam seem to confirm Bluebonnet, and I will continue to research it. If I become almost totally convinced of this objects existence, I will personally catch a flight to Cabo and confirm it with my own eyes. Any suggestions on how I can 'prove it' to the rest of you if I go???

Lancer87 thanks for your Mexico cam images. Going to put the May 4th in your May MX file for further study. We have the April 26th one.
Some of your questions Marshall will have to answer... Will let him know about your post.
You can msg me...
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 02:15:13 PM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
If Bluebonnet is one of the '00SkyView' teams 5 curious objects = wouldn't its size then be enormous?

Or it's location near? (I don't know what those 5 curious objects are)

Are there any images from Turrialba of the Sun behind clouds (and the camera in shadow), and Bluebonnet visible where it should be with clear/almost clear sky in its area of view

There is one such pic at:
"Re: Late April and May images from Barb and Independent Observers"
« Reply #17
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5000.msg70591#msg70591

Or is the Sun above but still out of view of the camera, which case would also eliminate internal reflections of the Sun's light as the cause of the bright spot of interest?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 02:37:54 PM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »
Lancer87 I just messaged you back. Also regarding your question Jim Farmer posted a reply to you, regarding an image in reply #17 in another topic Late April and May images from Barb and Independent Observers" but I think it is Reply #16 - Tony Smith's image...
reply #17 was just a comment from me no image.
We will see,
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:00:53 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 04:03:02 AM »
Lancer87, urgent: Got latest msg and answered and fwd'd it on to Marshall and team.
Check for emails and msgs soon,
Thank You,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »
Just a few recent images from Turrialba. These are the cropped versions.
1500 PM CT and 1721 PM CT today.
I tried to post some images earlier but couldn't for some reason.
I have more from some independent observers too. Posting awhile later.
- Yowbarb

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:04:32 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 08:35:57 AM »
No object visible, not until at least 1445.
This is just a beautiful shot. 0930 AM CT
Clouds and smoke rolling in now.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 12:31:41 PM »
Every time I have looked at the Camara Volcan Turrialba today it has (not) been a good day for viewing!
If anyone manages to do a screen capture of the cam then you can post it here. You can post a cropped down version here if you like.
Msg me if you would like to be one of the Independent Observers for Turrialba (Costa Rica) or Texas, Mexico or other location.
- Yowbarb   Here are a couple images from earlier in this week.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »
These images from April appeared to me to show yet another object above and to the left of Bluebonnet.  If it was just a reflection, I hadn't seen it there before.  I thought I would post these pics here to see if anyone else has noticed this.
These images were captured on my ipad, so unsure of the quality.  I enlarged the image of the feed on the ipad before I took the shot.

Collie wow those are some interesting images...Not sure if I had seen those. I might have captured around the same time, will check.
I do think the consensus of opinion there is an object to the left of the Object, aka BB or BK.
Stay in touch and keep looking up,
Yowbarb

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2013, 04:50:36 PM »

Collie wow those are some interesting images...Not sure if I had seen those. I might have captured around the same time, will check.
I do think the consensus of opinion there is an object to the left of the Object, aka BB or BK.
Stay in touch and keep looking up,
Yowbarb

Hi Barb,
I agree that there is clearly an object to the left of Bluebonnet.    But I think I can see something higher up and to the left also.  It may just be another blue reflection, but I hadn't seen it in any other images.  It's quite clear (to me) in the images I posted at the top of this thread.  I haven't seen it since I posted those pics tho.
Col

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 04:57:26 PM »
Two images taken almost the same time, from 2 different webcams. I tried to crop them down a bit.
Collie

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...