Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: May 2013 share here your images and thoughts on Planet X sightings in the Antarctic  (Read 2465 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
This Mawson video was posted Feb 2012.  I personally had never seen something so big and definitely visible when I watched the 24 hour films.
I was able to pause at the right time to capture.
Legit or not is not my area of expertise...We don't even see a date displayed so messaged the person on You Tube.
- Barb T.

NIBIRU SEEN FROM MAWSON 'ANTARTIC'   1:24    46,173 Views

http://youtu.be/xZkqzPMzmgo 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I just got a slightly better capture of the large object from the video. Name listed in previous posts.
This capture shows a slightly more reddish color...
The video was posted in Feb 2012. Date unknown.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Here is a tip on technique from one of the Research Team Members:

"If possible try to get the screen shot prior to putting into a video. Resolution is lost with everything you add it to. If you get me drift. Good luck."

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW