Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: ALZHEIMERS - BRAIN HEALTH posts  (Read 18679 times)

Yowbarb

Re: ALZHEIMERS - BRAIN HEALTH posts
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2020, 12:40:42 AM »
https://www.olivetomato.com/complete-guide-authentic-mediterranean-diet/

Complete Guide to The Authentic Mediterranean Diet

Excerpt:

Alzheimer’s Protection
Studies have shown that a Mediterranean Diet can reduce the risk of cognitive decline that may appear during the aging process. According to research, following a Mediterranean diet can slow some changes in the brain that may point to early Alzheimer’s disease

ilinda

« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2020, 12:50:24 PM »
The Mediterranean Diet does seem to have staying power, probably because it works.  It's not so much a "diet" but a way of life, and if people will remember to avoid the no-no's mentioned to avoid in the article, they have a good chance of following the "diet".  For example, commercially prepared cheese- or cheese & meat pizza would be an automatic "no", due to the type of fat, amount of meat, type of meat, synthetic chemicals in the crust, synthetic chemicals in the cheese, and more, which could include GM soy, GM canola oil, GM cottonseed oil, sugars of any type, etc.

Yowbarb

« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2020, 08:24:02 PM »
The Mediterranean Diet does seem to have staying power, probably because it works.  It's not so much a "diet" but a way of life, and if people will remember to avoid the no-no's mentioned to avoid in the article, they have a good chance of following the "diet".  For example, commercially prepared cheese- or cheese & meat pizza would be an automatic "no", due to the type of fat, amount of meat, type of meat, synthetic chemicals in the crust, synthetic chemicals in the cheese, and more, which could include GM soy, GM canola oil, GM cottonseed oil, sugars of any type, etc.

ilinda, I agree, it seems like it would be one of the easier lifestyles to follow. More of a lifestyle than a diet.
In past years I have gravitated toward those foods but also added foods not so well suited to me, or not good, perhaps. What I need to do is make a list of foods I eliminate because there are so many wonderful foods within the Mediterranean diet which I do love! 
I've tried several systems, this makes more sense than anything, lately.

It does include some grains, seeds nuts etc. but not  supposed to be refined. I suppose a small amt of refined would show up in these kinds of meals (like if someone shows up with a big loaf of italian bread)  ;D but the overall healthy portions of vegetables and fruits would probalby help overcome the bad effects. (Bad effects of the transgressions.)  ;D

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:36:13 PM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW